Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Hello "Big Fish"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Outdoor2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Hello "Big Fish"Page 1 of 1    
Love your site!

I live in a small town, so "matchs" are hard to come by.
When doing a regional search, I can only search for "1 option critera"
i.e. I can't search for (as an example), "thin", "athletic", "average" all at once, or "long term", "dating" at the same time.
Any way of making several options available in one search?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 2
Hello Big Fish
Posted: 11/2/2006 10:52:16 AM
Go to: Advanced Search

There is no "Multiple" Search Option at this Time, but you could select "I don't Care".

You could also search for 1 Type, then search for the next, etc.

A little more clicking & setting about, but you should pretty well get the same Results.
 rose d
Msg: 3
Hello Big Fish
Posted: 12/21/2008 8:00:51 PM
hello 2 all my name is rose i am a larger lady .i am single for the last 6 years looking for nice guy 2 spend time with i like shopping movies drives camping fishing going for walks on the beach and spending time with friends also i have 2 older kids i son 23 and a daughter 27 my daughter still lives with me so if you would like 2 have a chat look me up thanks for your time in reading this
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Hello Big Fish
Posted: 12/21/2008 8:13:23 PM
ticket:
There is no "Multiple" Search Option at this Time, but you could select "I don't Care".

It works for me by holding the ctrl key down to select multiple body types or relationship types etc..

I just tested again and searched only for thin. got 18 matchs... Added athletic to the thin and got 24.... added average and got 67. I checked through who was selected and they all matched my multiple criteria by using the CTRL key to select multiple options.

Could this be a new feature added? Admin sometimes slips new features in without much announcement?

I am NOT arguing with ya! But this seems to work fine for me. Give it a try.

Cowboy
 Ticketoride
Msg: 5
Hello Big Fish
Posted: 12/21/2008 9:45:22 PM
It works for me by holding the ctrl key down to select multiple body types or relationship types etc.

Look at the Date of my Post again ... prior to Multiple-Select Options.

It clearly states: "There is no "Multiple" Search Option at this Time"

Further, you can use the < Shift > Key to select a Range.
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Hello Big Fish
Posted: 12/21/2008 10:13:36 PM
I thought this was a new thread..... sorry....

Cowboy
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Hello "Big Fish"