Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > ways to fool drug test for pot      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calaf
Msg: 1
ways to fool drug test for potPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Are there any ways to get around the test for pot? I have a friend who smoked some a week ago and is going to be tested in a few days. The stuff stays in the system for several weeks. I have heard that NFL players who smokle pot take something to mask it. Drinking lots of water may dilute it and I have heard that taking a large dose of niacin may help. Any other ideas?
 2findU
Msg: 2
view profile
History
ways to fool drug test for pot
Posted: 11/1/2006 2:02:16 PM
I don't know about fooling a test for it but drinking cranberry juice is good for getting toxins out of your system.
 d1rtyl0ve
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/1/2006 2:56:59 PM
well buy a copy of "High Times" and buy one of the flush juices.

i've tried 3 different brands in the past and they all worked, a friend of mine tried a powdered version and it still showed traces of pot in his system. I recommend "ZYDOT"it's expensive at $40 but several people (including myself) have used it successfully. and several of them are hardcore stoners. ZYDOT fluches your system in 2 hours and masks pot for upto 7 hours and it tastes pretty good too.

i don't think that smoking a bit of pot should cost you your job but you should know better than to do it in the first place. theres a lot worse things you could be hooked on than weed.
 !somewhere
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/1/2006 3:08:29 PM
if he's going to get tested in a few days,
why did he smoke it??
 Vindicator
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/1/2006 3:37:59 PM
give him a bag of your pee...unless you were his partner in crime!!
 Alli G.
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2006 3:42:02 PM
Even though it's been mentioned, the best way to pass a test is really to not smoke bud at all.

But since that doesn't seem an option here, tell your friend to quit smoking asap. At least until after he gets his results. Becuase if it comes back as diluted, he'll have to take it over again. Start working out, jogging, walking, have mad crazy wild sex, anything that will cause him to sweat profusly. Stay away from greasy and fatty foods becuase the thc in marijuana sticks to fat. Also, if he's going to go the dilution route, wait until a few hours before the test becuase drinking gallons of water days before hand does nothing but make you sick. So about 4-5 hrs. before the test, drink a gallon of water or Cranberry Juice, piss, and repeat that process at least once or twice. And it might be a good idea to take a vitamin b12 pill to keep the urine yellow so that it doesn't look diluted. Good luck.
 d1000
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/1/2006 3:45:54 PM
When they take samples for drug tests I'm pretty sure they always test the temperature and pH immediately. When I had one done for a job the nurse made me aware that it was procedure to "be right outside" the door also. I've heard from others that a drink called Extreme works like a charm if used properly. Most companies up here take urine samples but if you get hair tested there's no way to hide it. Good thing for you perhaps is that hair tests are much more expensive than pee tests.

Funny thing is about drug tests, one can bang heroin a few days before taking the test and likely pass from what I understand. Bronk a howey a few weeks before a test and most people will show. I could be wrong and please correct me if so...
 Carrie Bradshaw™
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2006 3:47:21 PM
There are ways to pass a drug test, however it is all common knowledge. As a result, most places will not take a urine sample but a hair sample. Pot will stay in trace amounts in your hair for months. There is no way to pass the hair test. They take it from the root in the office and then send it to the lab for analysis. Perhaps this place is out of date and still uses the urine test.

Try smoking cigarettes instead.

~Carrie B.
 Byrd
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2006 4:02:23 PM
Start your own business then you won't have to test for work and you can smoke anytime you want..Not be controled by the New World Order and GWB's guidelines for masterbating restrictions...
 Paddy O Furniture
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2006 6:00:07 PM
Whatever he does, I hope he does'nt say it was just oregano. I'm sure the testers have heard that one before

And whatever the NFL Players use to mask their toking....someone forgot to tell Ricky Williams about it.
 zooom
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/1/2006 6:21:45 PM
I think if you do enough heroin it masks the THC in pot. Might be worth a try.
 halokitty
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/1/2006 7:21:40 PM

There are ways to pass a drug test, however it is all common knowledge. As a result, most places will not take a urine sample but a hair sample. Pot will stay in trace amounts in your hair for months. There is no way to pass the hair test. They take it from the root in the office and then send it to the lab for analysis. Perhaps this place is out of date and still uses the urine test.

You beat me too it Carrie.

Pot stays in your hair for quite a long time, there's absolutely no way to get rid of it. Seems like the other advice is the best - don't do it in the first place, genius.
 zooom
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/1/2006 7:32:34 PM
Wash your hair if you get pot in it. Geez. Pot heads. (rolls eyes)
 PolarFrog
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/1/2006 7:35:46 PM
Best way to fool a drug test for pot?

Do a 2 grams of coke before you go...
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/1/2006 7:37:45 PM
They cant take a hair sample if you have no hair. Shave all your body hair immediately.
 spill the wine
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/1/2006 8:38:03 PM
ive heard this one....get a gestating lady to pee into a balloon....put said balloon under armpit and when pretending to piddle tip balloon contents into cup......then they will take you in for the first male pregnant .....most likely still not get the job but......

putting it under arm keeps the temp up.....its then a matter of hoping the nurse is not watching too closely.......well i guess you could hide said balloon under the nads....
 beavisHchrist
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/1/2006 9:08:56 PM
they can tell if you have been drinking tons of water to dilute your urine, some places call Diluted Results a fail; thats why you should drink cranberry juice everyday before the test, but Orange Juice or lotsa vitamin C helps more cuz like cranberry it cleanses, but it allso interferes with the results.

*just asked my friend who passed a test by taking 'lots of ' ibuprofen, but how many, he's not sure; theres some kinda reason why this works.

For the hair test theres shampoos that supposedly mask traces of THC but I have no idea if it really does
 Mojo_LA
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2006 12:18:39 AM
If you're racking your brain and jumping through hoops to fool a drug test, something tells me your life is not really turning out the way you wanted.

And if you're even THINKING about buying a Whizzinator, it's time to start over.
 spill the wine
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/2/2006 3:28:55 AM
sorry old mate but youi mean to say youve never taken a .......happy puff....

to each their own as we have enough politicians already.......true story....l
 bolotye
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/2/2006 4:39:38 AM
Im curious why you didnt take the time to google this or better yet, why your friend didnt do his/her own research.

You do realize posting this in a DATING forum doesnt pose well for YOU.

common sense would tell me if my pal asked me a drug related question, I wouldnt go looking for answers in the DATING site Im registered on.

Google is handy and it only takes a few minutes. 2 things. Either its you and you are too lazy to do it yourself, or its really for your friend and he/she is just as lazy.

Your profile states you are in healthcare....you of all people should be able to find this answer without any problem.
 calaf
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/2/2006 10:41:31 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I did google it, but there are so many people trying to sell things that don't work. I thought I would ask if someone knows something that really works. My friend is not lazy - just bad with computers. Going through a tough time too. I was just trying to help.
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/2/2006 5:22:15 PM
someone posted something that made no sense about your urine
being diluted and having to retake the test because of that
This is just plain dumb. Why should the tester care if you drank a lot
of water or not, how can they tell you "hey start drinking less water"
and "come back and take the damned test again!"
 beavisHchrist
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/2/2006 9:25:19 PM
^^well glad you found that funny; but theyre on to people who drink a gallon or a few to dilute their piss; its not that you take the test again necessarily, but there's a test result for "diluted results"-and some picky testers will call this a failed test; they find it suspicious; and it can probably be fought in court, but who wants to bother with that.
Nobody is gonna say "start drinking less water" so I dont know what you mean. If youve ever gone binge drinking look your piss will not be very yellow it will be clear or almost; thats because its diluted.
but yea everything is funny when yer stoned
 profileredux
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/3/2006 1:00:07 PM
How about..not breaking the law in the first place..
 Cavalier1968
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/3/2006 1:22:40 PM
Lots of place DO still use the urine test as the "hair" test mentioned above is very expensive and not practical for some businesses. That said......I used a product called...ready for this...Urine Luck!. This was about 5-6 years ago so I don't know if it's still around. I'd been clean for a couple weeks but was still nervous so i went to my local head shop(if you don't know where one is in your town, ask any Deadhead) and bought this stuff. Mix with alot water and drink. It also came w/ a pill(one of the B vitamins, i think) to make your pee stay the right color.

I think is a product out there endorsed by Tommy Chong......if anybody knows how to beat a piss test, it's gotta be that dude.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > ways to fool drug test for pot