Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel dec      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RitzNB
Msg: 1
She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel deceivedPage 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Just wondering. Do men prefer women who put on padded bras with underwire, control top panty hose and other special garments to look good in their clothing. I guess it's an alternative to surgery. If I were a man I think I would feel a bit deceived when removing all the clothing. The woman with a C chest now has a B or A chest once she removes her bra and takes out the fake boobs inside. Her stomach is no longer a six pack but a pouch. Her legs aren't smooth as silk. They might show varicose veins. I think you get the picture. I guess the same could be said about the fake nails, hair pieces and other things women wear to look good. Is this a good thing or a bad thing. Do the men ever really know what the women look like?
 YamIhere
Msg: 2
view profile
History
She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel deceived
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:35:24 AM
uhm ... hmmm ... If I reallly am attracted to her for who she is, it wouldn't make much difference. If I were a piggish creaton looking for a piece, then I think it would bother me.
 hotbush
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:41:51 AM
I don't play that stuff...
Guess it's like a guy putting socks in his briefs!
I look the same naked or not!
 exavier
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:46:01 AM
My bra sounds like a bowling ball hitting the floor.
 stubobb
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:46:24 AM
I would think it's kind of cool that she took a moment to think about it. I bet she even owns sexy underwear already, so I don't have to go out and get it.
Besides, I like a small 'pouch' on a woman, it's sexy.

Most of us could use a little...ahem...'help', LOL! It's just easier for women.

Yeah, I'm weird.
 firewoman
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:46:33 AM
HA HA HA..
these subjects are getting funnier all the time...lol

Sociey has many ills and that's one of em- the perceived need to conform to size and shape to be considered beautiful..but who's ideals are they? gotta be yourself and then beauty shines through...
 RitzNB
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:52:51 AM
I'm with hotbush. I don't wear that stuff because I don't want to shock the poor guy once he sees me naked. My motto is «What you see is what you get». I agree with the statement about a man putting a sock in his briefs. I guess that's the male version of my question. LOL
 squeak365
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:53:19 AM
I am all for burning bras again...they are one of the most goddess awful uncomfortable things a woman has to wear.....

Squeak
 exavier
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:55:54 AM
I have never found a bra that really jumps you that many cups.

Look at my picture! You can tell that I still have small breasts.
Sometimes in order to wear certain types of clothing you have to have a little help.

Bras are the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
 Sliv
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:59:03 AM
I don't feel deceived. Amazed, maybe, but not deceived. I've learned from experience that an expensive bra is like the David Copperfield of women's underwear.
 firewoman
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:59:24 AM
Guys sure do have it easier though..
date scenario:
Guys:shower, comb hair, splash on cologne. Leave
Girls: Shower, shave, curl hair, put on makeup, look through closet 8 times..NOTHING TO WEAR..LOL. Find shoes, change outfits..(makes me look fat) look for other shoes..(where the hell's that bottle of wine, my nerves are shattered!) etc..etc...

Sliv
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:01:09 PM
Well, it depends on the type of men you date.

Aside from makeup, I can easily take longer to get ready than the average woman, and I easily have as many products in my bathroom :P
 exavier
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:01:41 PM
Thats what they want you to believe

Grew up with four brothers. they go through some of the same crap we do.
 firewoman
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:04:16 PM
Ya think?
well that gives me hope then...lol
 Sliv
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:08:00 PM
In my clubbing days, if it took me less than 2 hours to get ready, it was because I forgot to do something.
 firewoman
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:10:04 PM
Yikes...you vain vain man you *wink*
 yna6
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:13:57 PM
I dunno...I think I need PROOF....one "bra shot", and one boob shot to judge...

Anyhow's....yeah...the false teeth, wooden leg, glass eye routine can be a real pain...brings all new meaning to the words "let me pull myself together and get ready..."
 YamIhere
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:14:15 PM
Firewoman,
I think you may be giving guys too much credit. Combing hair? Splashing on cologne? ... j/k, although I know many guys who don't do that much. I personally take about an hour to get ready if you include the time I take to press my clothes and take care of some "other" personal grooming that becomes a more regular requirement as you get older ... I'll be d*mned if hair doesn't just start growing everywhere
 Sliv
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:14:21 PM
lol nah, just one of the men out there that figured out that getting dressed up doesn't have to be limited to Pert Plus, Old Spice and a clean T-Shirt :P

However, to the credit of many men, they simply don't know any different. I can't tell you how many friends I've introduced to pro hair care products, for example. Nobody ever told 'em.
 CPOsteve
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:18:55 PM
Leave the padded bra at home, if you need control tops there too! Find clothing that compliments YOU, not who you want to be! That takes extra effort for many, me included, minus the bra nad panties of course
 firewoman
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:27:31 PM
Well..I would hope they'd comb/trim their hair..lol..it's a date for heaven's sake!
and old spice just ain't gonna do it for most of us... yer right but if I have to sit and watch tv while you finish gettin ready Sliv...it prolly ain't gonna work out *giggle*
 Sliv
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:30:39 PM
Oh, my clubbing days are over, I was just rehashing old memories. Plus I'm too old for a lot of the stuff I used to wear and things I did to my hair :P

Pretty safe bet I'd be ready before the woman nowadays, unless she was doing the au naturel man with breasts look, in which case we probably wouldn't be a couple :P
 ab04watchgirl
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:31:25 PM
Mine are real ..... ?????
 firewoman
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:32:25 PM
Sides...I'm with Squeak on this one..
Burn the d*mn bras! Antiquated Victorian torture chambers they are...
 exavier
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/28/2005 12:56:30 PM
I think it is OK to wear what ever you want to help with what you have or may not have!!!
Nothing wrong with maken yourself feel or look a little more sexy.
In less you have plastic surgery there is only so much you can do with store bought items.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > She removes the padded bra, control top underwear ... do you feel deceived