Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Your boyfriend tells a sexual joke to your daughter !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ya472
Msg: 1
Your boyfriend tells a sexual joke to your daughter !Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I was sitting in the coffee shop next to a hand-holding couple when the guy tells her 15ish year old daughter, a Windex joke.

something about using Windex, because " I can see me in your pants. "

The mother was chuckling like a woman in love and I figured he was offensive and suggestive.

AREALANGEL
Msg: 2
Your boyfriend tells a sexual joke to your daughter !
Posted: 11/18/2006 3:43:58 PM
Jerry Springer couple......."I slept with my mom's boyfriend"..
 ^^Batgirl^^
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/18/2006 3:49:14 PM
Pfft. My daughter would come back with some saucy, just barely polite comment to put him in his place (while thinking of smacking him)

And I would be gobsmacked!

Very poor form this guy has.

^^BG^^
 athletic2222
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/18/2006 4:08:04 PM
There are some things you can't joke about. I've stuck my foot in my mouth a world record number of times. But I would never cross that line.
 NursePinky
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/18/2006 4:13:14 PM
Totally red flag material! If she doesn't run away with her daughter in hand..she's an accessory to "sexual assault" re: verbal/innuendos etc...

What a bimbo!

Hope the kid know well enough to stay away!
 tishisdishy
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/18/2006 4:17:23 PM
awwwwwwwww dammit nursy.....now you bummed me out stupid, insecure woman allowing the man to be inappropriate..........
 !somewhere
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/18/2006 5:50:25 PM
I really don't know which I consider to be worse:

the guy saying it
or the mother being amussed by it.

I really sympathise for the daughter.
 laceypants
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/18/2006 6:14:45 PM
yeh i agree with !somewhere, i too sympathise for the daughter. just to let you all know i have a child at age 12 and she is my world. i would have laid this guy out flatter than linolium, thats lino to all in england.
he'd have been slapped, what kind of guy gets his fun from mentioning things like that to/ in the presence of a minor, and the mother too wheres she at, wouldnt let anyone speak rudely in front of my child, why did he not share this joke with the mother when the child wasnt about. sex comes with responsibilities, and its not a joke. chlamidyia and other infections are rising, if your going to mention sex to teenagers, point out to them that its good to wear a condom.
 laceypants
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/18/2006 6:15:13 PM
yeh i agree with !somewhere, i too sympathise for the daughter. just to let you all know i have a child at age 12 and she is my world. i would have laid this guy out flatter than linolium, thats lino to all in england.
he'd have been slapped, what kind of guy gets his fun from mentioning things like that to/ in the presence of a minor, and the mother too wheres she at, wouldnt let anyone speak rudely in front of my child, why did he not share this joke with the mother when the child wasnt about. sex comes with responsibilities, and its not a joke. chlamidyia and other infections are rising, if your going to mention sex to teenagers, point out to them that its good to wear a condom.
 JulietJuliet
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/18/2006 6:20:14 PM
That joke was definately in BAD taste, and makes you wonder what other 'jokes' this joker has up his sleeve. I would have pulled him aside and gone off my nut at him. It's totally unappropriate behaviour, and I would have made that point quite clear!
 worstguyonhere
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/18/2006 6:31:37 PM
A: I'd most likely have tried to help him with his newfound affliction. You know that one where he gasps for breath as you try to pull him to his feet with your foot on his throat. Yeah that one. But I'm just given to outbursts like that. It's my sworn and solemn duty. Besides it's just fun.
B: I'd of paid for a cab ride home for the little girl while her mommy got it all ways from the mean guy in the coffee shop. But I'm sensitive, I'd hold her hand too.
C: When the boys in the bright clothing finished up with their new found "friend" that was handcuffed to the chain link fence outside the Paisley Bar And Girlle he just might reconsider his lot in life.
D: I'll ask you all in advance to start another thread titled" would you date a guy in prison" Because I rather like the women who respond positively to my behaviours.......Talk amongst yourselves.
 tebaziletims
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/18/2006 7:41:16 PM
That gives me flashbacks to my childhood and my mother's many, many boyfriends who secretly liked little girls.

Creepy.
 PolarExpress
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/18/2006 7:59:36 PM
That's just sick! I have to wonder what he tells her when the mother isn't around! Maybe I'm a bit judgemental but...bad man, bad mother, poor daughter!
 Star_Burst
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/18/2006 8:29:25 PM
WTH are these people thinking?
I would have laid this guy out flatter than linolium
laceypants, I hope you don't mind but I will have to steal your line...that's just too funny
 Raos
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/18/2006 8:48:30 PM
With how little information there is on this, I think you're all overreacting. It was a joke. A cheesy pick up line. Hell, when I was 16, I exchanged funny pick-up lines with my girlfriend's mother all the time. We laughed at them. It was funny. It may have just been an innocent joke.
 tebaziletims
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/18/2006 8:51:43 PM

With how little information there is on this, I think you're all overreacting. It was a joke. A cheesy pick up line. Hell, when I was 16, I exchanged funny pick-up lines with my girlfriend's mother all the time. We laughed at them. It was funny. It may have just been an innocent joke.

Talking about "seeing yourself" in a 15 year old's pants though, when you're said 15 year old's potential authority figure, is WRONG.
 shes_single_again
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/18/2006 8:53:27 PM
That is really a danger sign, I wouldn't allow somebody who would tell a sex joke around a teen if I had one. How did the 15 year old react? Sounds very uncomfortable. I hope he's not doing anything to her, sounds sick.
 Pink Rose Lady
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/18/2006 8:56:05 PM
Totally inappropriate thing to say to a 15 year old girl, but stupid people say stupid things. They don't know any better, but any guy who jokes about anything in his pants is not so innocent. What a dumbass.
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/18/2006 9:04:11 PM
That man wouldnt get pass the second word of his joke without a cold hard look of death from me and the toe of my boot aimmed straight at his nuts..

... that mother has to be the biggest twit ever!
 Kickn1Back™
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2006 9:12:34 PM
LOL, this is too funny. As it was stated in another post, the OP has left out way to much info for anyone to jump to conclusions.

something about using Windex, because " I can see me in your pants. "

Appears that the OP didn't actually hear the joke fully and how does the OP know that it was a BF and not the father of the 15 year old? Was he actually telling the joke to the 15 year old? Or was he telling the mother the joke? I have heard allot of jokes from teenagers that would blow your minds. Anymore, they know more than we do. Please fill us in on the missing details OP so we can get a true picture of what really happened.
 strats4
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/18/2006 9:24:03 PM
I think it is a very distasteful thing to do
 Detritus
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/18/2006 9:24:32 PM
Concern about a teen girl, interesting. Could it be that you lust for this girl and jealous of the mother's boyfriend? You should be offended that the mother is sleeping with a man not the daughter's father since you are concern over the teen girl.
 Mominatrix
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2006 9:30:39 PM
Some people need to be beaten over head with the red flags!
 HIDEnSEEK
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/18/2006 10:27:59 PM
A child that young, I would think that at school she has herd a lot worse, but if that was the mothers "good friend" I wouldn't have let him leave alive.
 ksue44
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/18/2006 10:30:29 PM
On the surface, it sounds like this guy is a Winder Washer Ma was laughing because she doesn't know any better and to score brownie points with this cad. Hunches tell me that there's more to the punchline than what OP is stating here, after all, he began with "something about", tells me there's more here than meets the guy. If I go solely on what OP is saying here, it's a tacky joke and not appropriate for a 15 year old girl. Would it have been worse if the woman had a son instead of a daughter?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Your boyfriend tells a sexual joke to your daughter !