Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > One more Sarnia POF party?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pjbrownX
Msg: 1
One more Sarnia POF party?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hello all,,i would to put on and host one more Sarnia POF party.This will probably be the last one that i will put on,,never say never!
I would like to hear some of your suggestions and ideas!
Heres a thought,,a POF potluck party???
Or maybe DJ-Ty will spin tunes one more time for all of us??
Lets hear your ideas!!
 Ruby 2 Shoes
Msg: 2
One more Sarnia POF party?
Posted: 12/15/2006 1:34:57 PM
I say we rent one long Motel and do a sleep-over PJ party! I'll be in OB and SWO's room!
 Sharp Witted One
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/15/2006 2:47:08 PM
^^^^^^^^^^What? Did you call? Sarnia? That's my home town! Woohoo!!!!!!!! Ruby wants to bunk with moi, awww. I love you too Ruby!
 Miz_Jenn
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/3/2007 3:05:46 PM
Jim, I have been to every one of your parties that you have hosted..I have supported you all the way brother. I have meet so many wonderful people & made new friends just by attending your parties. It will be a shame that this will be the last party that you will host, because their are still so many single fishers out their ( like my self) that still havn't found that special someone. But if you were to plan one last party I say you go all out make it a big event to remember. Maybe a foam party? or have one big giant dinner & dancing party, a toga party?..the rent a hotel room & pj party wasn't a bad idea either... think of something unique...good luck
 Ruby 2 Shoes
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/3/2007 3:14:19 PM
Yup SWO.....we gotta get this party started. heheheheh Get Tabbs and Vamp on deck too eh??

VVVV.......I knew you were a good deal girly!! LOL!
 Sharp Witted One
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/3/2007 3:16:26 PM
Well I'm up for it but I gots me free places to stay in ma home town!
 alfino
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2007 4:25:09 PM
You freaks do realize that if PJ does get it off the ground then I am gonna haveta come down there too!
I stiffed him twice last year due to work and this time there is OpenBook and SWO to aggrivate in another County ffs!
Don't worry Ruby, I wouldn't go without saying at least Hello to you too!

Oh and I'd have to bring the "Legend" (extra gay namesake there babe! ), with me to make sure all my 2007 parties are iniebriated to the next level!

Ps. Make it on a Saturday at the LAzyDuck too!
Carlos is Dj'ing there again I think!

Ciao, Alberto P. aka. "The artist formally known as Sarnia based!"
 Kitchna
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/3/2007 5:19:09 PM
i hear you can't get kicked out of some "station" joint.
let's make it our mission to at least try!!!!?

p.s. pay no attention to "the artist" above. i think he's still drunk from the last time he was in sarnia! lol
 pjbrownX
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/3/2007 5:39:56 PM
Hi guys and gals,,yeah i have a definite idea of when im gonna do the next POF party,,ill keep you all posted of my plans.
Stay tuned!!
Hey Alfino,,yeah you definitly did stiff me,bro!!Where were you???
But its gonna be a "lovefest"POF party,,hint,hint,,lol
 Sicktrickintuner
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/3/2007 5:48:12 PM
Hey maybe we could do some awesome partyin at one of the local bars for one night, Maybe the red room or woodys or even the lazy duck. Just go in one night and ask the owners, one of them should let u do it there
 carebear777
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/3/2007 6:55:31 PM
Sorry kids can't join you if SWO/OB and Alfino/Kitch venture out...I have my Sarnia reputation to protect (It's the only good one I have left)
 Sharp Witted One
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/3/2007 7:15:38 PM
Lmao, reputation. Let's show them how it's done peeps. Sarnia doesn't have a clue how to party like we do!!! I could maybe get my best friend's husbands band to play as they are from Sarnia and they rock! I'm thinking River Rock? Is that what its called on London Rd. beside the movie theatre? Or maybe Boomerangs, that place is good too!

\/\/\/\/I will get you there, just follow me!
 TABBS
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2007 7:26:09 PM
good god rubes and swo i dont evn freakin frackin know where sarnia is.
pretty sure vamp doesnt either.
but OP u build it and we may all come if only to see kitch/BB and alfiner in motion.
 carebear777
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/3/2007 7:56:55 PM
Ok but I insist on wearing a diguise.
 pjbrownX
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/4/2007 2:09:46 AM
Im already a few steps ahead of you guys,,lol,,but expect a party date announcement in the next few weeks!
Love you all!
 Kitchna
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/4/2007 3:48:00 AM
lol disguise? there's no hiding that sass of your missy!
don't mind tabbs - she's been drinking hammertown water again! yer gonna get a third eye woman! just look at what it's done to LL3!
looking forward to this one as i've only ever been to sarnia once. it was so great i don't remember it, so i'm looking forward to people proving me wrong and showing me that it has something to offer too!

disclaimer: i'm originally from brantford so i have a get out of hockey town free card in order to bag on other hockey towns safely! ;)
 C-lito
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/4/2007 1:12:00 PM
I hate to break it to ya Al, but I worked once last week & will be there this fri .. but I don't think I will be doin' anymore week-end nights .. Marcin Bowl is more fun for me bein' an old man & all .. too many young folk @ the Duck that I will never want to recognize ... hmm I wonder why I've been called a pre-madonna? .. lol

I'm all yours (part-time) when you decide to come for a visit ...

as for everyone else ... glad to see some still tryin' to make the best of this idea of online dating ... kudos PJ .. your an integral part of potential social gatherings in this lonely hole of Sarnia :)

carry on

Cee-Lee-Toes
 Point_Boy
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2007 5:30:10 PM
Marcin bowl is cool. Ten pin.
 Sharp Witted One
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/5/2007 5:31:17 PM
I'm not driving to Sarnia to go bowling
 Player111
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/5/2007 9:00:22 PM

YO! JIMMY !! If you are gonna have a PARTY!@! LET ME KNOW THE DATE !! ASAP!!

IF you Want DJ-TY better let him know too!!

LETS DO A REAL BIG ONE !!!

OUT!!
 Stardust
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/5/2007 9:23:59 PM
about ohhhh 4 years ago I think, we had a bunch meet up at the 'station'.............we had a pretty good night there..............

I hear it has gone down hill.................has it changed since I heard that................

would be great to get back to Sarnia.................nice little town................lol smiling
 pjbrownX
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/6/2007 5:32:06 PM
Hello all,,Hey player,Carlos,Jen,!!!Im so excited,,Ill have a definite party posting(Where and when)by the end of next week!
Stay tuned!
 mon_dal
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/6/2007 6:24:32 PM
Oh Jim you better let me know when that party is ill be there...lol anyways holla bak single men hehe
Monique
 bigjd-rockin
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2008 9:43:02 AM
Don't appear like it is ever going to happen.
Folks in Sarnia are party poopers.
Nobody even likes to discuss any possible ideas for a POF party.
I myself will just wait until I have a particular weekend free,and full of motivation to drive to London,Guelph,or over the river in Michigan where there are plenty of interesting sounding POF get togethers frequently occuring.
 pjbrown5
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/3/2009 9:43:50 AM
Y'know its been 3 years since a Sarnia POF party,,we are overdue for one more POF party round here!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > One more Sarnia POF party?