Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex with pregnant women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Matt1980
Msg: 1
sex with pregnant womenPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Have any of u guys had sex with a pregnant women?

Ladies did u have sex when u were pregnant and it was showing?

is it safe?

matt
 lil sweat heart 2004
Msg: 2
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 6:26:58 AM
they say it is safe..
i have not had sex while i was pregnant
i felt to uncomfortable and fat.. so once i found out, i was i stoped ...lol awe my poor b/f lol
but i know the baby would never get harmed in any way..
 SweetShaker
Msg: 3
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 6:47:39 AM
It is perfectly safe, as long as there are no external problems.

I had some complications with both pregnancies that made it impossible to continue having sex.

If the woman is uncomfortable with it, spotting at all, showing signs of premature labour, do not have intercourse until you can comfirm with the doctor that it is safe.

Other than that, go for it, this is a time when a woman can often be feeling really unattractive. Yes, it's wonderful to have the child growing with in, but sometimes depressing to feel so akward, and have no clothes that fit... so I great time to show her that she is the most special woman you have ever met :) Does great things for her self confidence.
 Webbum
Msg: 4
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 7:04:39 AM
At the time our doc said we could do it, but my ex wasn't into it.
 MoonglowButterfly
Msg: 5
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 7:06:21 AM
Sex is safe during pregnancy. As sweetshaker said, if there are complications, the doctor will probably say no. I had no problems with my first daughter, as active of a sex life as we always had up until she was born. And with my youngest, I had preterm labor at 3 months so no sex for at least a month and then again at 6 months, preterm labor again. At that point, the doctor put me on bed rest and no sex til after the baby was born.

I however, was up for sex at any point in time with my first daughter and in the beginning of my pregnancy with my second. My hubby loved it.
 brawny33810
Msg: 6
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 7:14:03 AM
Was the best sex ever. Several times a day right up to delivery day. She had gone from 100 to 180#'s...so positions were limited. Damn sexy and hot! Got to remember that they have like 2,000 times the normal amount of hormones flowing.

She had a good pregnancy though. They vary extremely as I understand. Even diff pregnancies of the same woman.
 dynodonz1
Msg: 7
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 7:36:38 AM
women when they are pregnant, I think is way sexy and if I had the chance I would make love to a pregant woman for hours and hours
 illnevertell
Msg: 8
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 9:59:57 AM
Some of the best sex I ever had was when I was pregnant. My son's father was paranoid at first, but I got him to calm down. I don't think my drive had ever been so high. It is perfectly safe. The doctor will let you know if it is too risky in her situation.
 cosmo's left the pond
Msg: 9
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 10:04:35 AM
I love preggo sex just the side effects are a little overwhelming sometimes .8.5 months of fun and a child for the rest of your life sex is perfectly safe and some women use it to induce labourthough positions and the amount of stuff you can do is obviously limited.
 Wizard097
Msg: 10
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 10:06:43 AM
Yes, as said above its safe(up to a certain point) and for some reason, any woman I have known seemed more ready for sex when she was pregnant for some reason.

On a lighter side,I can understand the guys thinking that wont have sex with a woman while pregnat though, Ive thought about this:
Everyone, take your finger and start poking yourself on the forehead, if you were a baby stuck inside someones stomach, would you like that that?
 illnevertell
Msg: 11
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 10:12:50 AM
actually, wizard...research studies haves shown that the baby does like it. And you do not come anywhere near the baby.
 shore66
Msg: 12
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 10:34:05 AM
Yes, it is safe, unless there is specific medical advice otherwise. I did it until the last month, when I was just too big and it wasn't comfortable - and then when I couldn't, all those hormones had me masturbating twice a day!
 rodsmith
Msg: 13
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:25:16 AM
When the wife was pregnant she would impale herself on me while I was sleeping. Damn right it's safe and they're so horny for you....wish it was that way all the time...!
 stubobb
Msg: 14
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/4/2005 10:38:03 AM
Yup, safe and fun. Just be cool.
 bare5324
Msg: 15
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/4/2005 11:09:56 AM
ooooooh yes, many,many times. I'm the father of five beautiful children and we made love right up to the day she had the babies. At first she wasn't too sure if it was safe or not to but a trip to the doc's soon solved that. We both loved it and would have done it again if she had of gotten pregnant again.
 dark_ice_angel
Msg: 16
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/4/2005 4:09:24 PM
I have had sex when I was pregnant and I was showing alot! It's safe as long as your pregnancy is going good and there is no signs of labor starting early.
 paperhearts04
Msg: 17
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/10/2005 1:33:33 PM
I had sex while I was pregnant with all three of my pregnancies. The last one, I went into labor the morning after having sex. hah. And, I have three perfectly heathly babies.
 paperhearts04
Msg: 18
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/10/2005 1:37:27 PM
lol
Men give themselves far too much credit.
Y'all are not poking that baby in the head.
 Pandy
Msg: 19
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/10/2005 6:44:25 PM
I had sex well into the prenancy with both my kids....there is not risk at all as long as it is a normal healthy pregnancy. it's possible to have sex right up to the last minute without hurting the baby, but most women are a little too uncomfortable in the last few weeks.

A point to realise is that you don't have to be extra gentle with her unless it's her preference ,..... ask. My ex husband was scared to death to have sex with deep penetration or any kind of heavy thrusting......that was a bummer (though I understand why it made him anxious).
 matt64730
Msg: 20
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/10/2005 7:37:08 PM
i had sex with a girl when she was like 10 weeks pregnant but u couldn't tell she was. I knew she was pregnant when i had sex wit her though. That was only time
 Jetplague
Msg: 21
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/10/2005 7:42:54 PM
Your kids will never look at you the same way again. "Dad...For some reason I like being poked in the head? Why is that?" "Uuuuuh...no...no reason."
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 22
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 5:33:14 AM
Sex with a pregnant woman is great.......I had a co-worker who had also became my friend because I kept cheering her up all the time when her relationship was going down the drain. I used to listen to her and talk to her on the phone for hours just trying to help her out. She got pregnant in that relationship and when the boyfriend found out he just fled...... I kept cheering her up and all and about 4 months in her pregnancy we went out for diner together and we talked, I made her laugh and cheered her up as usual and then she told me: Man I'm so horny right now........think you could cheer me up a bit more tonite...needless to say we did not stay for desert and headed to her place where we had wonderful and naughty sex....... It was a great experience for me and her and made us even closer friends.......we were actually friends with benefits for a while even after she gave birth. Then she found a worthy boyfriend and we got back to co-worker/friend status lol
 YX32
Msg: 23
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 6:05:01 AM
My ex only saw fat and ugly when I was pregnant, so after I started to show...I was cut off...I do remember though, being more than normally sexual and having to take myself quite often.
 Only1Skylar
Msg: 24
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 6:11:53 AM
^^ That is so sad to me. I am turned off by men who feel that way. Squimish men. Some men feel women are more feminine when pregnant. Breasts swell, hormones are raging, etc. Of course if it's their baby, isn't that sexy?
 Spoiled Princess
Msg: 25
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 6:13:23 AM
Well I have to give him (tha ex) proops....I was spoiled rotten while I was pregnant...
Yes we had lot's & lot's & lot's of sex while being pregnant.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex with pregnant women