Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > If you could do something totally out of character and remain anonymo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FishingJourney
Msg: 1
If you could do something totally out of character and remain anonymous what would you do?Page 1 of 1    
If you could do something totally out of character and remain anonymous what would you do?
 jamie1200
Msg: 2
If you could do something totally out of character and remain anonymous what would you do?
Posted: 12/20/2006 11:58:44 PM
mmmmmm..Have to go back in time..1870.
Rob a train like Jesse James..
"Just throw down that strong box boy and I'll be on my way."..
J.
 JWA
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/21/2006 4:33:28 AM
I'd also go back in time and help Al Gore invent the internet!!
 JulietJuliet
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/21/2006 5:21:18 AM
Mmmmm.....I would part the sea (like that guy from the bible did, think it was Moses?)and make all those cuties that live thousands of miles away walk through it to the land Downunder. Once here they can munch on witchety grubs and kangaroo steaks, and we can all lie under the naked sky, resting on our swags, and wait for the billy to boil!
 sammy salt
Msg: 5
 TexanAZ
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/21/2006 6:02:05 AM
If I tell everyone here, then I won't be anonymous anymore when I get the courage up, now will I?

Nothing like a bunch of people watching and hearing them say, "Hey - didn't some chick on PoF mention doing something crazy like that?" OH NO!! My cover's blown!
 TwiztidGoddess
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2006 6:37:54 AM
I'd probably go around naked in Japan for a day just because I could.
 Arugula
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/21/2006 7:15:47 AM

Now this is funny. If we told you, it wouldn't be anonymous anymore...would it? I have (literally) a list of things like that to do. I doubt I'll complete it before I die, but I'm working on it.
 marmott
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2006 6:24:31 PM
i would fire Donald trump
bye bye
and time travel for loto numbers, lol
 shiloh444
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/21/2006 7:37:47 PM
id wanna be julie andrew in gone with the wind because that how i feel i just wanna go with the wind
 TexanAZ
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/24/2006 7:33:32 PM
^^Umm....Sorry, but Julie Andrews wasn't in Gone With the Wind. That was Vivian Leigh. Were you thinking Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music instead, singing and twirling around in an alpine meadow?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2006 7:44:31 PM
Well it wouldn't be necessarily out of character but always wanted to try stand up at open mike night. I'd have to work up a routine, still seems like it'd be fun to try.
 landsafe
Msg: 13
view profile
History
 baseball_fan
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2006 10:31:09 PM
Tell the truth Landsafe, would that really be out of character?
 Pink Rose Lady
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/24/2006 10:39:33 PM
Rob the Royal Bank in downtown Vancouver, BC on pay day. Yeehaw.
 landsafe
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2006 5:46:53 PM
It would really, really, really be out of character. Jeez; Baseball Fan, I'm a delicate flower, I would never have a belt of Krylon cans stashed in my gear bag and stuffed down my oversized gangsta wear, it would chafe my skin, I might get a blemish. The very thought of being chased by Treasury officers and dobies makes weep. Please; somebody hand me a tissue....
 ksue44
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/25/2006 5:51:29 PM
Fly a lear jet around the world, it'd have a picture of an elephant painted on the tail. After flying it around the world, I'd park it somewhere and live in it!
 urnotthathot
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/25/2006 6:16:26 PM
I'd beat up my deadbeat exes hahahahahaha
now THAT would be fun!!
 mostlykitten
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/25/2006 6:20:39 PM
I do what I want and don't care who knows, other than my family. I don't worry about remaining anon, especially since I don't live near my family LOL and they can't find out. If I want to do something, I do it, always lived like that. Not that I'm up to no good or anything, just if I wanted to be, I would.
 serenityCW
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 1:31:35 AM
i'd become a construction worker and renovate my own dam_ house, then i'd join a conservative political party and work at changing the world from the inside out. as a hobby i'd probably take up painting and sell my stuff at a flea market (alas i have such good ideas but cannot paint a dam_) and finally i'd join my kids' online websites and see what they are up to by passing as a peer & asking them what they think about their mom. oh and did i say i'd join a club for introverts only, faking a new meyers-briggs (they say opposites attract, so maybe i will meet "the one"?). maybe also play golf at a club where jews and african americans aren't allowed, then try to pass as a DAR and get them to invite tiger woods as the beginning of a new anti-racist tradition--then place brochures in the ladies room about where to find the nearest hip hop clubs & jazz dives, to serve as cultural reinforcement.

and, if you (poster above up there) don't fire donald trump, i will. he ruined a lot of small businesses in atlantic city, nj when he went bankrupt & didn't pay up what he owed. they did not rebound, quite like he did. wonder why. is he "blessed" or the antichrist. oh, but that would be "in character" but impossible for me as i am right now, so--guess you will have to do it. but thanks.
 nomenome
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/26/2006 5:13:42 AM
OMG - I don't know - there are so many things! Do I only get to do one? Geez - how do I chose? Seriously - soooo many things!
(can I have a 'free-bie' and snatch that ugly @ss thing off of 'The Donnald's' head?!)
 burkeyquirky
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/26/2006 9:03:30 AM
Oh man, I have so many of these :) I've always been a "good girl", so there's a lot of things I need to do in order to catch up! There is a list in existance...

But, I choose to remain anonymous!
 ulao
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/26/2006 9:15:24 AM

I'd tag the White House.
- nice, Count me in..

If I told you it would not be a "anonymous" surprise ..

I would mess with cops!.. Um anonymously speaking that is..
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > If you could do something totally out of character and remain anonymous what would you do?