Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Plenty O' Fish?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gangrel_in_london
Msg: 1
Plenty O' Fish?!Page 1 of 1    
I'm sort of like a fish, really. Well no...not really. I'm more like a dolphin, since I tend to think of fish as a source of nutrition. So I eat them.

Wow...I was really off with that whole "fish" thing, then. I'm sort of like this dolphin that eats fish. I spend hours swimming around the freezer in my basement looking for fish.

Well no, not really. There's no water in my freezer. I mean, there is, but it's gotten sort of stiff over the years, so I guess it would be kinda hard to swim around in then, huh.

I like potatoes. I know because I've eaten them before. Potatoes grow in the ground, actually. Now that's odd, because I can't really remember ever beaching myself in order to go on a potato raid. Seems silly, really...a dolphin jumping out of the ocean and bellying up to the nearest garden in order to dig up your potatoes.

Just doesn't seem to be a common occurrence now, does it.

So I must be a dolphin that swims around in freezers looking for fish, occasionally mugging the local Amish for their potato booty.

I'll bet Zachariah will forever be shunned by the Church for saying a dolphin slapped him across his face with a swift fluke and made off with his potatoes while making strange clicking sounds. That sort of thing is likely to ruin his courtship with Sarah.

I suppose I could visit the Church and say something on Zach's behalf, but hey...I'm a dolphin. At best, I could be expected to flop up the aisle and click in a most helpless way, therefore placing all the blame on Zach.

Sorry, dude.

So anyway. I've been on this website since 2004. C'mon. "Plenty of Fish"?

C'mon!

Date! Hello!

Click click click

~Gangrel
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Plenty O' Fish?!