Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > sexline      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lovelyblonde
Msg: 1
sexlinePage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
ive just signed up to be a sexline operator wouldnt mind trying it out. Just had to leave a voice recording saying something sexy..it was kinda funny. has anyone ever done this before? or maybe you've felt the urge to call up one of these lines, if so how was it for you and how long did you stay on the line for..how much did it cost and did you think it was money well spent.

Im not attracting attention to myself just really curious about peoples opinions on this matter
 Heavennhell
Msg: 2
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:14:18 PM
dont they prey on the lonely and insecure..think the companies which run them should be controlled more closely...
 vin fourstar
Msg: 3
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:19:08 PM
Does this mean you are taking phone calls from men and talking dirty to them?

If so, I have no problem with that. No-one forces them to dial your number.

I have never called one of these lines. Being a Yorkshireman, I'm always careful how I spend my money, and I've found loads of free sites on the web go quite well with a box of Kleenex.
 nopervsplse
Msg: 4
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:27:33 PM
hey, you go for it, easy money as far as im concerned lol
 Ahtried_Atkinsons
Msg: 5
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:33:43 PM
No, I've never done it before, nor will I ever have to because I haven't made life choices that could make me so broke I would have to do so. Not "there for the grace of God", but there for my self respect. Each to their own though, & as you've said in other posts, as long as you live by what the bible says everything is fine...I guess this is a bit of a grey area considering phones weren't invented then. Sure Jesus would be OK with with sex-workers however, as he loved Mary Magdalene. so, quoting you from another thread, when you teach your child being gay is a disorder and sick, you'll tell them phone prostitution is fine, yes?
 vin fourstar
Msg: 6
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:36:00 PM
MSG 5 Phone prostitution? I've never heard it called that, before.

Surely, there is nothing whorish about talking dirty to a stranger over the phone?

MSG 7 PLEASE tell me that your post wasn't aimed at mine!!!
 lovelyblonde
Msg: 7
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:42:03 PM
you should try it sometimes might take that chip of your shoulder^^^ i dont need to be doing this coz of the money although the money is more than youd make frying chippies as you do.

this job is not for everyone only those that have a sense of humour and are willing to go deeper into it..for those stonecold grannies id give it a miss if i were you..gettin ur leg over is prostitutional yea not havin a bit of fun over the fone....

oh and btw mary magdalene was jesus wife not a prostitute.... HA!

obviously not vin
 aniluv333
Msg: 8
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:49:50 PM
I once watched a programme on sex chat operators & it was full of grannies doing their knitting smoking like a good un' to enhance the sexy voice....

Set the scene..." oh baby I am so hot, pant pant...ffs, while grannie irons grandads socks!!!

If people are prepared to pay then let them be...

I for one would not sell my voice to give some blokes wanky banky a buzz....

I have enough chat on the phone to all my builder guys whose liabilities I cover thankyou very much I love you guys

edit- missy...exfookinsactly.....all a fekin con
 ~Missy~H
Msg: 9
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:55:15 PM
I know someone who worked on the chatlines, and she was a rather large lady, who on the phone said she was a slim, blonde bird wearing crotchless knickers.

She would talk dirty and when she was telling them she was fingering herself. She was sliding her fingers in and out of a pot of jelly.

It's just another scam to get money out of willing guys. If they really believe they are getting a hotty like they show on TV adverts, they are sadly wrong lol.

One guy who was a transvestite, had a very feminine voice, use to talk to men who thought he was a woman.
 Heavennhell
Msg: 10
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:58:34 PM
exactly its a scam and like most scams you are gaining money by telling lies...

if you want to do that become an estate agent...
 Speranza
Msg: 11
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 3:59:07 PM
It'll be interesting to hear how you feel about it when you've dealt with a few calls. I was in the Samaritans for a while and you have no idea how BORING it is listening to men masturbating at the other end of the phone. And it feels sort of cheap too - but then I was a volunteer and they were blocking the lines for people with more serious problems. At least you'll be getting paid. I haven't seen your other posts but I hope you wouldn't condemn other people for alternative views on sex if you are willing to make money this way.

Personally I think it's a rip-off but if people are willing to pay, I guess you might as well take their money. Don't be surprised if it affects you more than you expect, though. I find it pretty distasteful but that's simply my opinion. You can make a case for or against most things I think.

There are other jobs around so if you realise you don't like it, just get out and do something else...
 doesitmatterwhatthissays
Msg: 12
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 4:05:57 PM
oh my god! good luck to you, one of my friends is into that sort of business, she makes a killing....but blows it all on the snort...hmmmm

hahaha

well done, round of applause
 Chantellehigh
Msg: 13
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 4:26:14 PM

exactly its a scam and like most scams you are gaining money by telling lies...

if you want to do that become an estate agent...

hehe

I don't see anything wrong with it

Good luck to ya

Ahtried_Atkinsons
Msg: 14
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 4:26:33 PM
"Quote" you should try it sometimes might take that chip of your shoulder...

The chip as you call it, happens to be what I call self respect.

If you don't want to hear peoples opinions if they are not of your approval, why start a thread on a discussion forum?

"Quote" i dont need to be doing this coz of the money

Didn't you start a thread stating the opposite?

"Quote"> the money is more than youd make frying chippies as you do.

Do barbers fry chips where you live? Interesting diversity to the usual.

"Quote" this job is not for everyone only those that have a sense of humour and are willing to go deeper into it

You need to enable men to masturabate to delve deeper into your sense of your humour? I do find that funny, but I don't empathize. There seems to be a tinge of depravation, IMO of course.

Dictionary definition of prostitute: "a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment". That is, what you do isn't it?

I'm merely amused at your piousness. I must have a sense of humour after all.
 nopervsplse
Msg: 15
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 4:37:18 PM
last time i laughed with someone having phone sex is when i saw mo in eastenders doing it pmsl

hey op you go for it.. never mind what other people say... and you know something,, if i had the time id do it myself for the laugh, and get paid for it...

and merry.. chill will ya.. your just jealous.. cos you just cant think of anything to say on a sex line.. prude!!!
 sonny blue
Msg: 16
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 4:39:59 PM
i tell you what..i wouldnt mind having a go of it myself...talkin dirty to some old perv on the blower and getting paid for it..it would be a cracker laugh..id put a sqeaky type marilyn monroe voice on .mixed with my scouse accent..it will sound real horny..money for old rope...
 nopervsplse
Msg: 17
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 4:44:02 PM
pmsl at blue..

oh and merry.. just thought i would add.. prostitution is the oldest profession in the book...

so tell me.. what you think about the five murders on prostitutes recently... ???

and i just may add.. phone sex isnt prositution, so where did that come from????
 vin fourstar
Msg: 18
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:06:57 PM
MSG 5 There is no link between phone sex, and telling your kids that gay sex is a disorder and that it is sick.

If the OP wishes to sell phone sex, and tell her kids her thoughts on gay sex, that's fine with me.
 xxMistyxx
Msg: 19
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:10:57 PM
Never called this sort of number,no need!
 nopervsplse
Msg: 20
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:20:02 PM
misty.. she isnt calling.. she is receiving the calls.... and... getting paid for it... which i dont think there is anything wrong with to earn a fast buck...

someone give message five a rampant rabbit ffs
 xxMistyxx
Msg: 21
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:22:20 PM

misty.. she isnt calling.. she is receiving the calls.... and... getting paid for it... which i dont think there is anything wrong with to earn a fast buck...
#

Never said she was I said i HAVE NEVR CALLED THIS SERVICE....
 Ahtried_Atkinsons
Msg: 22
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:26:16 PM
Have I said I disapproved? You may want to go back, & instead of reading the the words & jumping to conclusions, hear what I'm saying.

If OP can get off benefits, contribute to the country by paying tax, bravo. Jolly good.

As for me being a prude, again, your missing my point, I'm just querying double standards. OP believes gays are depraved, I believe if you need to get your laughs from telling people your a young blonde bint that's into faux animal skin whilst they pleasure themselves, there's depravation the follies a deux. I'm presuming OP is honest, and I also have my educated opinion. Not chip. Fact.

Dare I judge? I earnt my money for many years on phonelines. Sexual too.

I worked for the Sexual health & National AIDS helpline.

Message 17:

"so tell me.. what you think about the five murders on prostitutes recently... ???"

I think that your out of order for calling them prostitutes. There work was prostitution, but first & foremost they were women, daughters, mothers, sisters, neices.

Get my point? Smashing if you do, but it's not reciprocal, OK?
 vin fourstar
Msg: 23
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:29:32 PM
MSG 22 Even if the OP believes that gays are depraved, it has nothing to do with her earning a crust taking these phone calls. It's not as thought any gays will call her, anyway.

MSG 22 Now I'm really confused.....you mentioned sex workers in an earlier post, with regard to this sex phone lark, and now you are stating that the five murdered women in Ipswich weren't actually prostitutes.

I think you have to make your mind up about your terminology before you slag the OP off again.
 nopervsplse
Msg: 24
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:32:56 PM
msg 22 do you spend your entire time on here copying and pasting other peoples posts or what....

my oh my... here why dont you get her number, give her a call, you might like it...

and bravo for the national aids helpline!!
 lovelyblonde
Msg: 25
sexline
Posted: 12/22/2006 5:33:42 PM
she deffos needs a rabbit ..i think you seriously need to back off love as youve written your opinions on this thread three times now. i would think once is enough..the majority have all been grown up about it you seem to be the only one that has huge issues with me not the thread. your always going on about how educated you are..in my experience hair dressers barbers chip friers have all been the result of poor exam results
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > sexline