Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SpongeEric
Msg: 1
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?Page 1 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
I think the subject speaks for itself. I've been involved wth 5 women, and was engaged to these 5 women, and before the marriage, I found out they all cheated on me, which then, I ended it. Are there any women out there who DON'T cheat?
I'm, 3000000000% sure I can satisfy any woman, I just wish I knew why women do this to men. I don't feel I deserved it, even though I have had my chances to cheat on her, i've always remained faithful. I guess I'm just stupid. I mean, How many other men out there can hit the hyman and drive a woman insane sexually? Even though a relationship isn't about sex, I am curious because I no longer trust women. Which is a shame because I have a lot to offer to any woman even if she has a child. I'm just confused about the whole thing. Any help, thoughts?
 çòúntrÿLÏn
Msg: 2
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:12:15 PM
There is NO WAY IN HELL I would ever cheat on my 'man'.... if things were that bad i'd leave.. and If he cheated on me.. his ass would be out the door real quick like :)
 çòúntrÿLÏn
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:14:00 PM
forgot to add... not all women are the same hon.. you cant put us all in the same lineup and distrust all of us... if there is no trust in a relationship.. there shouldnt be a relationship.. it's that simple..... You'll find her... when you least expect it... :) good luck
 summer bliss
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:16:20 PM
Never have, never will.

I respect myself too much for that.
 electricspatula
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:20:42 PM
I am going to be harsh here, so I'm sorry in advance.

You've been engaged 5 times? All 5 cheated? You get engaged more often than I change my socks. To be honest, I would never take you seriously. Just going by what you said, I'd have to wonder if you had some issues...maybe you rush engagement/marriage? Overwhelm them a bit? If a guy proposed to me, having been engaged that many times, I'd think he liked the idea of being married-to anybody-wouldn't feel very special, that's for sure.

Anyway, I know the answer you want to hear is: Yes, we all cheat. We are pure evil with souls as black as night. Evil, I say. And it has nothing to do with you.
 losetheshizzle
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:24:42 PM

We are pure evil with souls as black as night. Evil, I say.

I have to jump in here and point out the Canadians thread.
 brawny33810
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:25:48 PM
My first response would be a joke if I hadn't been through it too.
You have bad taste in women.
I've had bad taste in some women.
When I was young I lied to women to get in their pants.

I don't do that now. Do unto others.
It's not gender biased. I think it's more of a habitual thing.

I don't even talk to people that b.s. me twice. Men or women.
No reason for cheating. Or lying. Anything can be worked out. Even sexually.
 WiseOne8472
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/4/2005 9:05:06 PM

Just going by what you said, I'd have to wonder if you had some issues...maybe you rush engagement/marriage?

That's a little harsh dont you think? The man is 36 and he's been engaged 5 times but didn't go through with it because he found out that his woman, at the time, had cheated on him. Big Deal! At least he has the courage to ditch her before she does it to him while they are married.

On the filpside though, I do agree that if you've been engaged with 5 people and they all cheated on you, then it is probably a poor taste in women that is your problem. There is some personality trait that you are attracted to that's killing it for you.
 bound2happen
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/4/2005 9:05:17 PM
I don't get it when people cheat, if they aren't happy, go find what will make them happy. if it's sexual, emotional, or physical. if you aren't being satisfied then maybe the problems are deeper?
never have, never would.
 TallGirl
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/4/2005 9:15:11 PM
I have been in a few relationships and it seems as if I ALWAYS meet the guys who CHEAT!!! I will go to the end of the earth for that man, but he still has the asasity(sp?) to cheat on me!!!!

I NEVER EVER, cheat on a man, and would NEVER EVER want to hurt a man, I am supposedly involved with.

Guys like that suck!!

I am not like those females you speak of!!!
 rhiannyn
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/4/2005 9:21:27 PM
yet another thread to make me laugh... i dunno why..... ES, you're cracking me up again :)

NO we don't all cheat, i never have cheated, however, i can't say the same for 4 of the guys i was in a relationship with... never mind the one that was engaged to someone else for the 6 months i was dating him, until i found out he had a fiancée back in ontario.... so ya, it isn't just women who cheat bucko.... but then, let's think about this a second longer.. just for the sake of argument... who do you think all these women learned the art of cheating from??? if i were a vindictive beeatch, i might go through the rest of my life doing unto men what was done unto me by men.... i'm sure there are a lot of women who do that.... personally, i prefer to start a clean slate with each person i get to know.

did ANY of that make sense, it's time for bed... good night all

PS. ARE THERE ANY MEN WHO DON'T CHEAT?? <-- stupid question isn't it.
 squirrel_monkey
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/4/2005 9:26:26 PM
Hey! I haven't cheated on my man, not now and absolutly not ever. You just haven't found the right girl yet.

Not all women are unfaithful, just like men! It's just your luck. There's always a next time. Cheers and good luck!
 illnevertell
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/4/2005 9:27:48 PM
I don't cheat!
 Linds32
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/4/2005 10:29:09 PM
I have never cheated.. never will either. The thought has just never crossed my mind.
 crazylady1414
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/4/2005 10:33:47 PM
Meeeeee!! I would never cheat on my sweetie. We are in a long distance relationship... well sort of - hour and a half by boat. We only get to spend weekends together and I would never cheat on him. guess cause hes my sweetie.
 evanevan6
Msg: 16
CHEATING cheats both!
Posted: 4/4/2005 10:45:46 PM
I'm expected to see a forum thread on
aren't there any men who don't cheat!
But i think it's really an equal opportunity thing.
In this dangerous day of sex- Anyone who cheats, is putting
their supposed one and only in jeopardy.
Not to mention that the best part of a close relationship is being able to look your other in the eyes and transfer the one and only type of love that is in your heart. How can you do that if you are betraying that trust not, just to them - but to yourself!
Evan
 blue_sky83
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/4/2005 11:05:48 PM
um just to let you know, the hyman is the thin layer of skin covering a women's vagina...this typically is destroyed during the first sexual experiance (or before through sports etc)

maybe you should brush up on the female anatomy if you think you are so great?

regardless though, doesn't mean you should be cheated on, I dont believe in that and I definately know that there are plenty of women that do not cheat.
 karebare
Msg: 18
CHEATING cheats both!
Posted: 4/4/2005 11:09:50 PM
I don't cheat. WHy not leave the relationship if you're not being satisfied? Then you won't hurt the other person half as bad. Never understood cheating.
karebare
 angelhmm
Msg: 19
CHEATING cheats both!
Posted: 4/4/2005 11:12:54 PM
Personally, I've been in three very long (7yrs/7yrs & 14yrs) relationships. I've never cheated in any of them, as it's not something I believe in. I'd have a hard time looking in the mirror, not to mention -- answering to God, if I thought in those terms. I believe that if you truly care about the person, you won't cheat -- no matter how rough it gets (and relationships do get rough sometimes, as you know).

However, something to note -- not all people believe in that philosophy and you can't make them do so. Some justify it in their minds "if I'm not getting what I need from him/her, and I can't communicate it, without saying it, then, I'll find it elsewhere". By doing so, they're taking that chance on losing the person, but sometimes they're willing to take that chance.

And to go a bit further, some think that if the other finds out, that they'll forgive them. Don't always count on it! I know I wouldn't put up with it, not from anyone! To me, once the trust is gone, it's GONE and you can say good-bye to the relationship, as soon as it is! History, done, caput!

However, looking on the bright side -- you learn very quickly, you can't control the rest of the world, you can only control yourself! Sad that you're losing your trust in women, though. Fortunately, for you, not ALL of them think like your fiancees. I hope you find what you're seeking.

angel
 SpongeEric
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/5/2005 8:28:39 AM
First off, I shouldn't have to explain why i've been engaged so many times. I've never rushed into asking a woman to marry me, it's always been after 2 years of being with her, so that's out.
I don't feel at all that I "overwhelm" them, I let my woman do what she wants to do without question. I don't hold her back from persuing whatever it is she's heading for.
All the women were special to me, but obviously I wasn't special enough if they can't be loyal to me.
I hope you change your socks, because what you said stinks and i'm not sure if it's the words.

And you don't have to explain the woman being evil thing, I am aware of that.
 LoopyTart
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/5/2005 12:10:20 PM
Why cheat when you can swing?? My hubby and I wouldn't dream of cheating on each other because we dont have the need to....

To the original question... Not all women cheat, but I couldn't give you a reason as to why you seem to attract this sort of woman without first knowing you...

Good luck though...

S
xxx
 teddah
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/5/2005 12:12:30 PM
I hope so otherwise im gonna be very sad
 vancitygal
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/5/2005 12:36:10 PM
NO NEED FOR A SECURE WOMAN DON'T CHEAT LOVE
 sweetgapeach
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/5/2005 12:39:49 PM
I find it hard to respect girls that cheat, I guess I'm a big believer in the "do unto others" way of life. Don't want anybody breaking my heart like that... been there and done that and it sucks.
 Roody
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/5/2005 12:46:20 PM
to right Loopy............... oo hello by the way you are a newbie like me

I have never cheated and never will.....i would feel to guilty to do that! and it would show

i am not married.......... but i do have a living partner!............. and we have a very open relation ship.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?