Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SHO24RTY
Msg: 1
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I AM A YOUNG GOOD HEARTED WOMAN. I LOVE TO HELP OTHERS. RATHER ITS THE MAN THAT IM WITH OR A STRANGER. I SEEM TO ATTRACT ALL THE WRONG MEN WHO JUST WANT TO USE ME. I EITHER GET USED FOR SEX OR I GET USED FOR MONEY. I THINK THE LAST MAN THAT WAS WITH ME WAS ONLY WITH ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE ALONE. WHY IS IT THAT I AM BEING USED?? SHOULD I STOP CAREING OR WHAT??
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 2
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/29/2006 11:36:36 PM
Could it be a matter of being more cautious and selective?

There are a lot of people out there of both genders, good ones and not so good. But only you can really control the ones you personally end up with. Perhaps your choices might need to be adjusted a little.. It sounds like that may apply here.

-Suthn_Boy

sleeplessinelkmont
Msg: 3
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/31/2006 6:52:28 PM
Not all men use women, but those who do make the rest look bad. It isn't just men who use the opposite sex, I've run into my share of women who do their best to use men in one way or another. While it does hurt to have those kind of bad experiences, over time they will help you learn what to look for as warning flags in what someone says and how they act toward you that might indicate someone is a user or control freak type. After a while you'll learn to let your inner gut feelings help you tell whether a man is someone you'd want to get to know or to walk away from. Bad experiences also help you become more able to define just what it is you'll be willing to accept in any kind of relationship and what you won't, and knowing those things can also help you avoid future bad experiences by making better choices in who you try getting to know. Sometimes a person's true personality and behavior are so well hidden it takes time for it to show, but sooner or later that kind of person will start to slip up and their real personality will start to show through, and then you'll know it's time to move on.

Best of luck finding that special guy you're looking for.

sleepless_in_elkmont
 brownshirtbluejeans
Msg: 4
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 8/4/2007 11:26:04 PM
Yeah as for what you said exactly the same for me except it's the women that used me.

WOMEN USE MEN JUST AS MUCH AS MEN USE WOMEN, IF NOT MORE.
 Red XVI
Msg: 5
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 11/8/2007 6:16:06 PM
Like some people said, women can be just as bad as men, and they all make the good ones look bad. You get used for sex or money? The last girl did me a whole lot worse, and yet when I think I meet a good girl, I'm not good enough. I attract women that just wanted me for sex, and when they find out I am celibate, I'm worthless. It happens. The mistake I made was giving up all romantic hope on females. Your biggest mistake is expecting so much so quickly, especially with a stranger. I've learned that many times. You seem like a good person. Keep your chin up
 breeze75
Msg: 6
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 2/8/2008 7:16:50 PM
Never stop caring about the person you are. As for attracting the wrong type of man, perhaps it is this desire to find acceptance with these men as a form of reconciling the past. Only you know the anwser. Not all men are bad. Just discover who you are and what you want in life.
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 7
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 3/1/2008 3:49:33 PM
Seems SHO24RTY(the OP) is long gone.. I guess she didn't get an answer she could live with.

But it's very true. Both sides have way too many users. I wish there weren't so many scams of one sort or another blowing around in the wind, just about every way you look. If one can only get through life by being a scammer of some kind, or by using others, it must be a pretty miserable journey.

-Suth'nBoy

breeze75
Msg: 8
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 3/9/2008 7:39:28 PM
In my profession I stare at the scammers who find and employ various methods to take what they want when they want regardless of who suffers. They are male and female. I would not just point to one gender. And I will agree with Suth'nBoy: "it must be a miserable journey."
 las2008
Msg: 9
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 5/25/2008 2:33:57 PM
I agree with brownshirtbluejeans. Women are very bad for using men for money, sex,boredom, etc. And being a woman myself it really bothers me, because women who do that make it hard for the ones of us that are straight up and wan nothing except friendships without an alterior motive. I have been used by men also, but I have also watched and heard some of my friends say " Take him for what you can get" . To me that is just WRONG!

las2008
 KIRAG
Msg: 10
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 6/1/2008 1:45:32 PM
I'M AT A POINT WHERE SOME MEN THINK ITS OKAY TO USE A PERSON AND ACT AS IF THEY DID NOTHING WRONG. YES SOME WOMEN DO IT BUT NOT ALL WOMEN. I GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP WHERE HE USED ME UNTIL HIS EX GOT OF JAIL. WHY DID HE HAVE TO BREAK MY HEART IN THE PROCESS? I NEVER USED HIM ALL I TRIED TO DO IS LOVE HIM.

KIRA
 maples01
Msg: 11
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 6/1/2008 10:30:37 PM
I can point out many sites with married women searching for a person to make an adulterous relationship, makes for great fodder in divorce court.
BTW, women have been using men for their money and social standing for years, where do you think the term gold digger came from.
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 12
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 6/9/2008 1:50:14 AM
I'll betcha it's about equal actually.. 50-50.. More than enough to go round on both sides.

I've known a bunch of users and abusers of both genders. And I've dated a few of them too. (only one gender there though) However very few of them have ever really accomplished anything worthwhile by that misguided manner of doing things. Eventually they almost always do themselves in, one way or another.

So you tend to wonder why they compromise themselves, and thier integrity, that way.. Life is too short for such silly shinnanigans! But some say that Hell burns for a long, long time..

-Suth'nBoy

country516
Msg: 13
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 9/25/2008 9:41:44 PM
I think you should be more cautious. Why do women use men? In todays time everyone is for thierselves. If you dont believe me look at 10 years ago to present and see the changes in the united states. Alot of people are using others to survive while their is innocent people getting hurt.
 reign40
Msg: 14
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:56:56 AM
NOW YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT EVERY MAN IS GOING TO USE YOU FOR SEX OR MONEY.YOU HAVE TO EXCEPT SOME OF THE BLAME FOR BAD JUDGEMENT. AND IF A MAN CAME TO YOU AND TOLD YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT ALL HE WAS INTERESTED IN WAS SEX YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY. NOT JUST YOU PERSONALLY BUT ALMOST ALL WOMEN ARRE THAT WAY. SOME MEN ARE ***holeS AND THERE ARE MANY REASONS THAT MENDO USE WOMEN BUT WOMEN ALSO USE MEN. IF YOU WANT TO FIND SOMEONE SINCERE THEN YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHO YOU'RE ENTERTAINING THOUGHTS OF AND BE MORE CAREFUL. SORRY IF THIS ANSWER IS TOO BLUNT, NOT TRYING TO BE HURTFUL, JUST HOW I AM.
 janelizabeth
Msg: 15
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 10/24/2008 8:57:59 PM
Hi,
You sound like me about 20 years ago. You don't have to quit caring but you do have to start respecting yourself enough not to let others use you! When I learned I had allowed it to happen I was not happy with myself for a while, then I did some inside work and found out that I let others use me because I thought that was how I was showing care to them. Hope that makes since. Check out Melody Betties books on Co-dependency they are good and helped me a lot.
God bless,
Jan
 Heather_Lee
Msg: 16
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 10/27/2008 7:42:21 PM
People use each other. Men, women, children, parents, old, young...I think it a general lack of respect for themselves and others that fuels this phenomena.
 sweet2touch
Msg: 17
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 11/3/2008 11:55:51 AM
well hun let me tell ya we cant give up but i understand well i have been married 4 times the 1st my kids dad we were together 16 yrs just grew apart since then i married 33 a** holes one took me for $42000 held gun on my kids and the judge stapped me with all court cost and second wouldnt work used drugs and alcolh stole everything we had and pawned it and 3rd just an a** emptied bank and took of when i was down and off for surgery for cervical cancer...so i understand but hold ur head high and dont give up just dont make my mistakes and marry them...lol
 joannemeow
Msg: 18
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/19/2008 3:19:41 PM
well, i was married once. i would like to get married once more. i will not put up with nonsense, though. i usually don't give second chances any more. i figure if they mess up very early on in a relationship, that's a red flag, and i run!

jo
 zgreatest2
Msg: 19
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/19/2008 6:09:15 PM
SIMPLE BECAUSE THEY LET THEM................WHY DO WOMAN USE MEN
 Tnmanalone
Msg: 20
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/19/2008 6:14:09 PM
WHY DO WOMAN USE MEN !
i married 33 a** holes

You might want to ask her.

Man I do hope thats a typo.

Edit: Lady in Msg 17, Above!
 plainjanes
Msg: 21
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/19/2008 10:52:04 PM
Stop caring, definitely. Hmmm...I can't reacall the last date, much less, when someone had a chance to use me. Oh to be used again...
 joannemeow
Msg: 22
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/21/2008 6:21:03 AM
they use women because they can! for shame!!

jo
 mindydanielle
Msg: 23
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/24/2008 12:23:42 AM
i do agree that women use men and men use women i think its nature. I dont like that idea but i have to say its true. Some people dont wanna be alone,some want sex, and some want money. There are few people that keep it real now days if ya see one float em my way
 1800 VTX
Msg: 24
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/28/2008 4:34:44 PM
Women Use Men...SEE MY PROFILE...Some People Are Sad...Victims Of Their Own Demise...GOOD LUCK FINDING A GOOD MATE!
 joannemeow
Msg: 25
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/28/2008 5:43:51 PM
i have never used anyone. wonder what it's like lol

jo

p.s. vtx, i looked at your profile. it's too long! put in paragraphs for easier reading, hehehhehe
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??