Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > SEX AND WOMEN OVER 40 OR 50?????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BALDPIRATE
Msg: 1
SEX AND WOMEN OVER 40 OR 50?????Page 1 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT WOMEN OVER 40 ENJOY SEX--

MANY HAD BAD SEX LIVES IN THEIR MARRIAGES OR PAST RELATIONSHIPS

ONE LADY JUST WROTE ME THIS:

as far as older women craving sex. here is an analogy. if you were castrated, (and did not have the testosterone patch,) do you think you would still crave sex? that is what menopause is, it is the cessation of female hormone production and would be like you no longer having the organs that secret testosterone. the only way to crave sex when the ovaries no longer secrete estrogen is to be on hormones artifically. so your ladies over 50 were (are) probably taking estrogen since most doctors put women on it or at least try to recommend it. but they are dangerous too. i had to choose health over sex drive. the estrogen patch caused me to have a TIA (mini-stroke) after having it on for two days. it was very terrifying as i was only 47 years old. lucky i was in great health to begin with and there was no consequence once i took the patch off.

DO I NEED TO SEARCH FOR YOUNGER WOMEN??????
 BOT TAK
Msg: 2
SEX AND WOMEN OVER 40 OR 50?????
Posted: 1/2/2007 11:32:50 AM

DO I NEED TO SEARCH FOR YOUNGER WOMEN??????
SURE
because older women prefer younger men...........at least for sex
I have female friends older than 50 and nobody have problems with libido after menopause.....they have another problem - they want it too much
Posted: 1/2/2007 11:44:05 AM
The first poster's "friend" is mistaken. None of my post-menopausal women friends have any problems with their sex drive - and no one takes hormone replacements. It's the best time ever. The single women I know would just like to find a guy who is as interested as they are.
 redheadeddevilwoman
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/2/2007 11:45:08 AM
the only problem that I see for sex and women over 40/50 is that the men over 40/50 can't keep up...shame.....
 lady-fair
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/2/2007 12:43:35 PM
Uhm. Maybe. But what would you rather have. Sex - or an actual relationship? Once you've decided...then look for what you want.

Its also hard to find parents of younger women in 20's to 30's who are going to approve of the guy who is 20 years older.

At least in the early 20s

For my own part, my relationship has an age difference of 18 years and I am 21. But even our relationship isn't about sex.

Again, it really depends on what you want, and what you're willing to put up with for your relationship.
 liquid words
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/2/2007 6:27:38 PM
Why search for any specific age range? Over 40 or 50? I haven't experienced it myself, but why not have lovers in their 40s or 50s or more? I certainly wouldn't want an age or a time to stop me from having fun, so why should anybody else?
 luv_summer2000
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2007 6:48:42 PM
To OP -- no you don't need to search for younger women. You need to search for women who appreciate a healthy sex life. The lady who wrote you is correct in some sense (about the hormonal thing); but not entirely. There ARE often sexual problems associated with menopause; but they can be short-term. In addition, it helps if she has an understanding partner who is willing to give her a little time to adjust to the problems. A lot of the problem can be alleviated with non-medicinal methods. And I won't go into any more detail than that. I will tell you that I'm post-menopausal and I have absolutely NO problem with sex. And I'm not INTERESTED in younger men because I appreciate a man who knows what he's doing.
 My Infusion
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/2/2007 6:59:34 PM
Regardless of age... if your behaviour and/or relationship is based around sexual behaviour, you really have to re-evaluate what's important to you... no matter who you are, eventually sex does take a back seat to the more important things in life.... like your health, for example.

Based on my secular position, I see a lot of people laying in hospital beds. Their ages range from a newborn to the elderly and everything in between. I wonder if any of those who were sexually active get visits from those who helped them achieve orgasms yet never shared anything else in life with them.... what an empty and lonely feeling.
 Bastet
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/2/2007 7:00:08 PM
I can only give you my own personal experience and that is, I'm 52 and I've been told by 2 men in the past 8 mos. that I am insatiable and that they didn't think they could keep up with me sexually. Both men were older then me...I'm thinking I need to find younger men!!!
 JustCallMeMike
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2007 10:31:07 PM
This is strictly speaking from the horn dog side of me. If I were still sexually active, I would definitely like to romance some of these women who are 40-45, because you ladies are really banging (BANG!). And I really would love to see 40+ years of experience has taught you. I say continue keeping up the great job in whatever your doing to keep yourselves looking good.
 Quad_Boy
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2007 10:58:44 PM
I believe sex is something that one contiues to learn well into their senior years. Whereas males might drop away in frequency, this should be offset with an improved technique such as oral capanilities. I tink older women can be far mroe sexy than their younger counterpparts both in performance and looks.
Many a good tune etc etc.....
 Quad_Boy
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2007 11:00:18 PM
and another thing ...
I should read my work before posting it. *S*
DOH!
 KyJohn
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2007 5:41:47 AM
Sweety if you think we can't keep up then you've been with the wrong men. Odd tho I always thought it was the over 40 and 50 woman who couldn't keep up with me. I'll be glad to prove my point if need be.
 RitaZ
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/2/2007 7:34:47 AM
I'm 45, and lost my drive during the last several years of my marriage. I thought it was due to my hysterectomy. But have since found that the removal of my piece of crap husband worked miracles for my sex drive.

This is my sarcastic way of making a point. The brain is the largest sex organ. And regardless of my hormonal condition, I can still be into intimacy with my man if I am into my man (which I am wholeheartedly and it's friggin great).
 Bound for Camelot
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/2/2007 7:55:48 AM
The following is a response I had posted with a similar thread content

As I am over 40...I will take the liberty of addressing this age bracket...

Andy Rooney (60 minutes)
As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all. Here are just
a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask,
"What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around
whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually
something more interesting.

A woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what
she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 40 give a
hoot what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you
at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you
deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get
away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what
it's like to be unappreciated. A woman over 40 has the self-assurance to
introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often
ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other
women. Women over 40 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends
because she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a
woman over 40. They always know.

A woman over 40 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true
of younger women. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far
sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you
are a jerk, if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder
where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it
not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 40+,
there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself
with some 22-year-old waitress.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for
free", here's an update for you. Now 80% of women are against marriage,
why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig, just to
get a little sausage.

I know Too much information But too good not to share!!
 bardot
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/2/2007 8:05:34 AM
Just had to say what a good laugh you just gave me !& yes I"m 51 & love sex more than ever just finding the right guy is the problem!
 RussetAutumnRose
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/2/2007 10:16:31 AM
I'm way-y-y-y- over 50, and my problem has been that younger men in their 40's and 50's who can no longer "perform" adequately in a "normal" fashion, respond to my ads thinking that an older woman can be satisfied with oral alone. Not wanting to go younger than that, it's taken me awhile to find one (50+) who can keep up with me. I see no reason why a woman of any age cannot enjoy sex, as long as they are healthy and able. I could have gone for a much younger man, and had the chance to, but would not be comfortable with one younger than 40. Older men have more of a problem keeping up sexually than older women. But everyone is diffferent. Every situation is different. Most older women who still like sex, fare much better with a younger man.
 blondago56
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2007 10:26:43 AM
my doctor prescribed a MILD estrogen/progesterone for me (i am in the "best of BOTH worlds) ... my monthly friends AND flashes... i had 'good sex' when i was married (20 yrs) and better sex when i had my long-term b/f.... i have always been a sensual, must have it kinda gal... *By the way, i didnt/dont take the estrogent/progest..i talked to my Dr. and the "side affects" definitely outweigh the benefits...
i will be 51 in August, and would appreciate a man who could like/love me for ME (which includes sharing the remote AND the bed...)
 jo~
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/2/2007 10:31:54 AM
Hehehehehehehehe..........Be veryyyyyyyyyy AFRAID OP!!!!!..............

Older women not only have a high sex drive but we KNOW what we are doing.........TRY IT..........YOU just may like it!!!!!!!
 diamonds in the sky
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/2/2007 10:35:42 AM
bound for camelot..... that was f**king brilliant! way to go ! Yes i am 43yrs old its really hard to find a man to be able to keep up with us .I turned 40 and so did my sex ,drive turn up 40 notches . lol Sex is the best it has ever been .
 idioms
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/2/2007 11:35:43 AM

the only problem that I see for sex and women over 40/50 is that the men over 40/50 can't keep up...shame

Exactly! I see this problem more frequently among women my age and older. Menopause or no menopause they still have wants, needs and desires and a lot of men who are 40+ just don't have the corresponding physical ability without chemical enhancement. What a pity.
 jonjac
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/2/2007 11:56:24 AM
Well, I would like to add My two cents here, first age is just a # that some people put too much emphasis on, I have slept with Women of all ages and I think the more mature Women are warmer and sexier and love to have orgasms, this " problem " works both ways, men also are looked at as being past it after a certain age, which in My case is just not true, in fcat Women do have a hard time staying with me in bed, but thats fine I now like to adore my partner and hopefully give her all the pleasure, it turns me on when they get " OFF " Best wishes to all.....
 gymnic
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/2/2007 12:15:43 PM
Hey Baldie, there's a slang saying in French, " t'es dans les patates " meaning you have veered off the road and you're in the potato fields. Always appreciate a mature woman, anytime, anywhere. In return they know how to appreciate a mature man who has taken care of himself and is in full health although he is 50+, and knows his way around them both in and out of bed. Keep on looking man, you're not looking at the right places. When you find her, you'll be in seventh heaven.
 Leeanne
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2007 12:21:04 PM
Well being slightly older than 40 I know for a fact that my sex drive has never been so incredibly insatiable!! Infact I have never had a 'bad sex life' - mostly due to my relaxed attitude about my sexuality!!! Older women are comfortable and confident about who they are and what they want!!!
 curlygrl
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2007 12:28:04 PM
I am 45 - you dont even want to know!!!!LOL!!
I swear it is all I think about - I feel like an 18 year old
guy!!!! LMAO!!!

This has got to be the best time - right now - in my
40's - I dreaded it but man - the payoff was worth the
trip -
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > SEX AND WOMEN OVER 40 OR 50?????