Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Athletic women have tighter vaginas?[Locked and under review]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vandelai
Msg: 1
Athletic women have tighter vaginas?[Locked and under review]Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I was hearing, that toned athletic women, can be more pleasurable in sex...because their vagains are tighter, is this true?
 BlackStorm
Msg: 2
Athletic women have tighter vaginas?
Posted: 4/7/2005 4:37:28 AM
That's not always true.
 tahkox4321
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/7/2005 8:04:21 AM
absolutely i agree.. if it comes to me choosin a woman who has let herself go and doesnt really take care of her self to a long distance runner who hits the gym, a soccer player or dancer...there not even a comparison...its definately tighter...this is just my personal experience....
 DOWNSOUTH
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/7/2005 8:09:35 AM
Kegals is what it is about,i do them.
 LiMoShark
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/7/2005 8:16:33 AM
Yep it is all about the kegals..

Thats one of my favorite exercises during my daily exercise routine.
 stevens
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/7/2005 8:20:02 AM
ah yes
which bring,s back to mind p,,sy puffs
new term for me
i kinda like it
 mr.single
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/2/2005 5:00:16 AM
how do women do kegels??? please explain
 7times
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/2/2005 5:01:54 AM
all I can say is that I dated a gymnist and holy shit the sex was incredible
 Pandy
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2005 5:04:31 AM
There is some merit to this....a woman who is doing abdominal crunches the right was is simultaneously doing kegels. (google those if you don't know what they are).
An athletic woman is also more likely to have limber joints, and more stamina.
 DDDprincess
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/2/2005 5:10:36 AM
it can depend on what u mean by athletic and wether she is doing kegels or not....doing a large amount of aerobics for example can actually make u looser...something to do with straining or something I dont quite remember but anyhoo...it really all has to do with if u are excersicing ur p**sy muscles
how to do kegels...and men u should do them too!!! makes ur orgasms much more intense and women u have a better chance of having a gspot orgasm with strengthened muscles
basically u are doing a kegel whne u are peeing and u squeeze to stop the flow..this is both men and women...that is it its not hard at all...now u dont normally do them while urinating lol but this is the best way for u to discover what it feels like and what u are supposed to do...try and hold for 10 counts...do this 10 times a sitting as many times a day as u can remember...still confused??? get Seymour Butts video "Squirters" it shows u as well
 Minipixie
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/2/2005 6:55:17 AM
Kegels are similar to the grip excersisers, insert and squeeze. Sort of like those hand held grips people use for arm excersises.

Once a woman masters kegels, she should progress to vaginal cones, and to weighted cones. A search of "weighed vaginal cones" will get you a lot of info.

Men should tone up too now. Hang that hand towel over Mr. peppy and do "lifts". Soon you will be flipping a beach towel right over your shoulder! The best part is, that useless "focusing" men do to hold off orgasm, will not be needed. (btw, what exactly do you focus on at this moment?)

I think, with toning, any build of woman can be tight.

Peace - pix
 IMshrek
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/2/2005 7:01:39 AM
The vagina muscles can be excercised on any woman. An out of shape woman can still do the Keigle excercises and get het vagina in optimum performance shape and ability. Now, more imporant than that, will it still taste as good or even better? That's the question on my mind.
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:04:50 AM
oh yes, if she has strong ability in the KEGEL department... i have found that the vagina can be extrememly tighter in those who exercise...
 drm169
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:40:45 AM
Absolutely no correlation, just another sexual myth. I'm speaking from experience.
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:50:47 AM
AND SO AM I!!!!!
 PirateMollie
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/7/2006 1:21:52 PM
god this sounds like a suicide note
which means i can mark that off my to-do-incase-of-emergency list

now can i ask you all something personal just to be fair?
girls do you use any special products to wash your vagina?
im not trying to be gross i just want to know if anyone actually buys summers eve feminine wash?
i just use plain soap but sometimes within an hour after i shower if i pee it stings soooo bad.. like the soap gives me temporary ghonnorea...but then after the first pee im ok to go
do any of you experience this as well?
and if you did would you tell me? i dont think you would but im hoping im wrong and we can bond about this

i should probably write the pof foorum manager to make private personal problem forums like this private but i truely dont give a fuk and i hope you all reading this right now understand that.
 PerfectFit1961
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/7/2006 1:26:18 PM
^^^^ What are you, 2 years old?

Try rinsing better in the shower....and after you do that learn to spell.
 PirateMollie
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/7/2006 1:31:18 PM
^^^somebody's PMSING!
 PerfectFit1961
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/7/2006 1:33:47 PM
^^^^ Just had it so no pmsing here.
 keepingit
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/7/2006 1:43:54 PM
I worry about guys going around trying to find a tight one. Whats the matter? Don't the regular ones fit?
 Xquizit77
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/7/2006 2:33:55 PM
Your not using the right soap. Try Dove, it's unscented. Rinse well and you should be good to go.

I have heard of burning while you pee after a soapy vaginal wash. And trust me girl, it's not because you don't rinse well (well hopefully) but sometimes soap can go right up your urethra and it's impossible for woman to get the soap out by rinsing. You need to piss it out.

So yeah, try unsecented soap. It's better and not as strong
 squeak365
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/7/2006 2:40:16 PM
Do athletic men have harder erections? Shall I start THAT thread?

Kegels are the answer here...being able to squeeze hard enough to eject Mr Winky is a blast...

Love it when my man says "That woulda hurt!"

Back to my corner.

squeak
 MyNewName
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/7/2006 2:42:54 PM
Yes, Athletes have tighter snatches. But then, I haven't found a loose one yet soooo...

Maybe you sport a little pecker?
 Hottie_Hilly
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/7/2006 2:45:38 PM
I really think that it has nothing to do with being a gymnist or not. It's how you were made and kegels. Listen I am no gymnist and my cooter is all up to par thank-you very much. LOL.
 Leeanne
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2006 3:22:04 PM
The tightness of your vagina is as individual as the person and really has nothing to do with body type at all!!!! Sure kegals may help but it's all about the way you were born and whether or not you've given birth (even then you may go back to prebirth size after).

Oh and soap and washing - buy a feminine wash soap, found in the femanine hygine isle of your drugstore, which is milder and more female friendly. Always rinse well!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Athletic women have tighter vaginas?[Locked and under review]