Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do women feel sexy wearing leather pants?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rockko
Msg: 1
Do women feel sexy wearing leather pants?Page 1 of 1    
I don't think there is anything sexier than a girl wearing a nice pair of leather pants. There is just something about them that is a turn on. Does anyone else find leather pants sexy on women?
What do women find sexy on men as far as clothes?
 belly18dancer
Msg: 2
Do women feel sexy wearing leather pants?
Posted: 1/27/2007 7:29:02 AM
leather pants? i havent' seen leather pants on anyone (other than bikers) in decades....maybe it's because i live in the south

i wouldn't own a pair, I don't do leather if i can help it...ethical thing with me...but even when i was not a vegetarian....well i still didn't do leather...even in the 80's when it was more in style...and oh i did look like an MTV video queen back then...i did not wear leather....

the only man it looks good on is billy idol

jeans, tshirt, maybe a button down shirt thrown over it, nice shoes...all a man needs to make me happy....needs to be up to date stuff though....no acid wash, no white sneakers...ugh...women really do not like the white sneakers with the blue jeans....i remember one date i had the guy wore a button down short sleeved shirt and pleated dress pants...and he asked me how he looked since his sister had picked out the outfit....ok maybe i'm too honest, but i told him he looked like those church guys who come to your door....he really did....
 Clover705
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2007 3:07:37 AM
leather is like spandex..should i say any more.

A guy looks best when he's comfortable in what he's wearing. Mind you I like guys best in cargo's, a hoodie and a hat.
 Anni
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 5:52:07 AM
I like them , but not for me , I got too ~ much in the trunk for them ~ LOL Damn :
 Beautiful Deviant
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:00:23 AM
A good pair of leather trousers or a well designed leather skirt, with matching jacket, is a great look on a woman. I am always impressed by how put together it is, and how subtly powerful it is.

I'm not talking Biker Chic, but wonderful Italian leather garments. European women tend to be so much more fashion conscious, and dress just to go out for groceries. They always look stylish and put together.

Danier does a lower end leather retail here in Canada, and I love the soft pig suede, lambskin, deer and cow hides that are used...and the colours...soft or vibrant. From gloves and handbags to coats and jackets...leather always has room in my closet.

I design in leather...dresses, skirts, shirts, vests, chaps and jackets...but have also done bridal wear. It doesn't have to all be heavy black leather with studwork and steel...It can be truly feminine and sensual.

Men look great in leather pants and silk shirts, denim and Ts, suits and ties, designer wear or casual...AS LONG AS...the clothing fits properly, is cut well, and the colour suits them. AND, it's not rumpled, dirty, worn or in tatters.

Dev
 vhdc
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/5/2007 2:26:03 PM
Tacky, tacky, tacky...did I say tacky? Unless you are out riding in cold weather leave the hide for the cows.
 AlexSB
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/5/2007 2:36:14 PM
Not a huge fan of that leather 80's look. If it's an older sexy woman whose taken care of herself it looks pretty hot. A chick my own age though, I'd wonder what generation she grew up in...

Men who wear leather pants should be shot.
 SexcSarah
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/5/2007 3:05:16 PM
would you really wanna see my ass in leathers

nope i didnt think so

dutchpirate
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2007 3:11:51 PM
look sexy or sweaty? lol

In my opinion, the only reason a girl should wear leather now a days is for a nice corset or jacket.
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/5/2007 3:44:00 PM
I like them. Dressy leather trousers with a silk satin shirt, great belt and boots.

Own it, wear it, like it.
 bearwoman1959
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:07:36 PM
I read somewhere that leather pants can cause serious pimples of the buttocks, just thought I'd pass that along.
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:11:02 PM
lol Not good leather pants that are completely lined.

But I suppose if someone were to sit on their ass for 8 hours in any pant they'd probably get a zit on the arse.

Mine have never been a problem. But they're really good pants.
 FoxyTash
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:40:00 PM
Hmmmm...... I don't know about leather pants, but I've always wanted to own leather skirt.....
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:45:34 PM
I saw the most gorgeous outfit in one of the leather shops. It was an emerald green with a flared leather skirt that went to the calf with suede inserts and a matching fitted suede and leather jacket. Not something a biker would dream of wearing, more like a CEO. I wanted it so bad... Unfortunately, at $1800 it was a weeeeee bit spendy for me.
 rAINCOATgIRL
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/22/2011 4:17:23 PM
Once gain, I think you people are reading too much into this. Leather pants were popular 250 years ago, and I think they've manged to survive the trials of fashion ever since. I love them, they re not hot (latex and rubber are another story) and I feel extremely sexy in them; more now in my 50's than I did in my 20's!
That's all I have to say... (for now)
Jennifer
 JumpQ
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:21:13 PM
Leather pants are tacky. I personally wouldn't be caught dead in them simply because I'd look like I was stuffed into sausage casing ...but even if that wasn't the case ... it just screams 80's reject.

I like my men to wear clothes that fit them. That's about it.

Pet peeve - guys that tuck their t-shirts in. *shudder*
 Lolita_LeBron
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/22/2011 9:14:55 PM
Leather pants are so Village People. Do people still wear them?
 PooUpoo
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/23/2011 3:54:17 AM
If I had the money I would buy myself a black leather suit like the one Elvis wore on stage
 unclezeus
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/23/2011 12:48:53 PM

I don't think there is anything sexier than a girl wearing a nice pair of leather pants

You're kidding , right? You need to get out more.
 mrblonde007
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2011 4:08:01 PM
I'm not village, love dating women in leather pants
 forums1
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2011 4:40:10 PM
I don't think there is anything sexier than a girl wearing a nice pair of leather pants. There is just something about them that is a turn on. Does anyone else find leather pants sexy on women?

Lets clarify here, because you probably don't find tight leather pants 'sexy' on a 300lb woman... you find them sexy on a hot 36-24-34 woman who you'd probably find 'sexy' in just about anything.

Might as well put on your profile you have a leather pant fetish... hey, who knows, there's all types out there.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do women feel sexy wearing leather pants?