Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > what is the likely houd of getting pregant from a one night stand?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
what is the likely houd of getting pregant from a one night stand?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
A couple of weeks ago I got really drunk and stoned and had a one night stand with my roomate. I had not had sex in 8 months and I was really horny and he was just there so I figured I would **** him. well we ended up screwing for like 6 hours with out a condom and he came inside once. I am 4 days late on my peroid and vomit at the smell of eggs. Last night I was discussing my one nighter with my best friend and she told me that most likely I am pregant. I told her that does not make any sense it was only one night so the likely houd is like not exsitence . and she then she laughed at me. Also I just relised I have never had sober sex is that bad? I've only been with 3 people 2 girls and my roomate. I need some advice please.
 jo~
Msg: 2
what is the likely houd of getting pregant from a one night stand?
Posted: 1/29/2007 3:03:29 AM
OP.........Darlin........YOU need to get to the nearest doctor's office and fast!!!!!!........If you are late and feeling ill with smell's then most likely you are pregnant!!!!!.......With ALL the knowledge of birth control out there today it still amazes me that people get themselves into these situations........Did you not know OP.......You can become pregnant even if he did not ejaculate inside of you!!!!!???.......Pre-cum does the job just as easily!!!!!!.......You are very young and my advice to you is to run ............not walk to your OBGYN!!!!!!!......GOOD LUCK.......And pleazzzzzzzzzzz........Use protection next time......Drunk sex is a hands down ....Sober sex is a hands up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Love to Cruise
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 3:27:48 AM
Haven't you heard that it only takes "one time"? Of course you can be pregnant!
 Bluelioness
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/29/2007 3:40:17 AM
Totally agree.
It does sound very much like you could be pregnant and you need to get this confirmed or denied as soon as possible.
It's not just pregnancy that is the worry, unprotected sex can lead to all sorts of diseases even a death sentance.

I'm not going to sit here and mock how naive you appear to be, but for gods sake get yourself educated for your own safety!
 DinViesel
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/29/2007 4:36:00 AM
Time to go back to school, for many reasons.
 nipoleon
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 5:18:47 AM
Another, Abstinence Only Sex Ed. success story !
 Chataholic
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/29/2007 5:56:13 AM
I hate to state the obvious..but what are you doing having sex at all if you have to ask this question? Unbelievable.
 SHY_GAL40
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/29/2007 6:24:42 AM
Sweetie in the day that we live in, you should have more respect for yourself and not live in the way that you are.

There is not only pregnacy, disease, self respect, but the biggest thing of all is your life. Do you like your life, family, friends then take care of your self.

Sex is wonderful between two people who care about each other. Casual sex is fine but do it in a safe manner. Read the papers, if you are intoxicated you really are a disadvantage, your faculties are not all there, you may not know who you are going home with.

Remember Picton the pig guy and use your head please, don't become a statistic of death, pregnancy, disease.

love your self and soon enough some one else will and the sex will be amazing.

take it from someone who has been there and lived to tell you about it.

shy
 M2k7
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/29/2007 6:32:39 AM
Wow, at 21, you'd think you'd have a little more knowledge in this area... You don't need advice, you need a swift kick in the head...

What about your roommate... why not go to him and talk to him about it... He's obviously to blame just as much as you.
 Bwitching_Bella
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/29/2007 6:45:54 AM
Either get to a Doctor or buy an EPT kit...
I'm not one to tell anyone else what to do with their life but in this case all I can say is...
if your old enough to have sex your old enough to know how to protect yourself

imo..to be safe you should be tested for std's too

Good Luck
Bella
 cheerupemokidx
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/29/2007 6:52:12 AM
you should have went to the doctor.. yesterday
 I_HAVE_IT
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:24:58 AM
havnt u watched maury?????????? yes it can only take once....... where were u in sex ed? for real! If the sperm gets in the egg, ur pregnant, if the sperm goes in the vagina, u could be pregnant...its as simple as that...I agree with the last girl, u should have gone to the doctor yesterday...lol.... also jus to let u know there are many method of birth control, the pill, the patch, the needle, the ring, the condom, and if u choose not to do any of those things then there is plan b, the morning after pill which can be taken from the day after to 5 days after....and u can get it at any drug store....theres no excuse for an "accidental pregnancy" its 2007, get educated!...or even some common sense
 mississaugamalehere
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:43:11 AM
The chances of getting pregnant with a one-night stand are probably a lot greater than winning with a single pull of a one arm bandit slot machine......and since there are some people who manage to win at the slots, I think you may have made a big mistake.

On your profile under "Do you want children" you said "Yes"....you just may have gotten your wish!

Go buy a test and find out for sure.
 care_bear
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:45:22 AM
Ummmm, The fact that you don't know the answer to that question just shows that you should NOT be having sex!! Like "I HAVE IT" said, get some education and some common sense. Your 21 and should know better!

itsallinthesoul
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/29/2007 8:43:28 AM
Honestly...you really didn't realize that it takes one time to get pregnant?

You've never had sober sex?....and you've been with 3 people, 2 of which were women? You ask is that bad? If you have to be drunk/high to be comfortable enough to be intimate....yes I would say there is an issue there that you may want to explore.

From what you have said...it sure sounds like you are preggos. You'd best find out for sure so you can make decisions about your future and that of the unborn child you are carrying.
 ~Brit~
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/29/2007 10:08:31 AM
Wow! Did they stop teaching sex ed in schools lately???? Maybe you need to start carrying condoms around....
 ~Brook~
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/29/2007 10:11:49 AM
Yeah no kidding........Apparently sex ed is non existant now........Just shows that parents need to talk to there kids.....
You can have Sex ONLY ONCE and get pregnant yeesh!
 michaels_girl
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/29/2007 10:20:08 AM
I'm not gonna criticize you because this is a horrible situation to be in but go get a test and put your mind at rest. Yes it is very possible to get pregnant the first time without the use of birth control. Chances are higher depending on what time of your cycle you are at. It you were in the first few days, chances are a lot lower than in the middle. I wish you the best of luck. Just remember if you are pregnant - the baby didnt ask to be born, you made that decision. Raise him/her with a lot of love anyways and don't have any regrets. And in the future if you gonna have sex USE PROTECTION. Keep us posted.

not_a_single_lady
 packagedealx3
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 10:46:21 AM
Go to the store and buy a pregnancy test, most are nearly as accurate as the doctor's office. Even if he did not come inside you, in a six hour marathon it would be highly unlikely that some sperm did not enter your body with unprotected sex. A ten minute romp can result in a child if you are at a certain time in your cycle and sperm enters your vagina.

And yes, if you have never had sex sober this is a problem because your judgment is clouded, you likely don't remember much of what occurred, and you have no idea whether you really want to be intimate with the person because you are making this decision when your mind is impared by drugs and alcohol.

Until you find out definitely about your condition, and READ the package about the percentage of incorrect outcomes relative to how pregnant you may be, you cannot drink and smoke pot because you could decide to bring the child into the world.

I don't mean to sound hateful, but outside knowing exactly the time during her cycle when she would be fertile, my 14-year-old daughter knows that it may take only once. If you are going to have sex, then you should understand the mechanics of it and engage in it as the result of a mature decision, not because your hormones went wild when you were drunk and stoned. That's why we have vibrators.
 DentedKnight
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:01:59 AM
Well now!

I hope this puts forever to bed the icon of the dumb blonde.

Unbelievagable...

OP: Do what the girls tell you. Then remember, it's the liquid, not the penis that gets you pregnant. Just in case next time you have a one nighter you think pulling out early is a solution, it's not.

And if you time your cycle right, I believe it is known as the "Rythm" method, commonly taught to help couples having difficulty pick optimal times to have sex to get pregnant, but often used, or even backed by the Catholic Church as a method to avoid pregnancy. The common name for women who use this method are "Mothers". Ring a bell? Don't use this one either.

Invest in condoms. And a morning after pill. It won't save your life, but it could well save your future.

Good luck
 ~Brook~
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:02:41 AM
I'd take heed to what dented knight had to say
 sadie61186
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:10:45 AM
im just shocked.... are you being serious!!! thats like asking if monday is after tuesday!!!

go to the Doctor and fast.... and get some protection!!!
 sadie61186
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:11:37 AM
i mean tuesday is after monday!!!! lol
 deadwh*re
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:32:00 AM
Uhh i think if the test comes back negative, you better stop having sex until you learn about it. Like protection not only from unwanted pregnancy but diseases too. Good luck with that.
 ou812ic
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/29/2007 11:32:59 AM
Not even worth frickin explaining or answering. If you do not know the fricking answer at what 21 years old the damn answer is going over your head also . It is ovious that you do not pay attention to anything.

SHit hell yes, gad damn he doesn't even have to put it in, crist he a spray it over the outside and them little shits would find there way in. Well, with my luck they would
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > what is the likely houd of getting pregant from a one night stand?