Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Oklahoma restaurants and first date ideas  > Local place to meet in Shawnee Oklahoma      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 specialk_time
Msg: 1
Local place to meet in Shawnee OklahomaPage 1 of 1    
The Thai Orchid in Shawnee would be a great place to meet others and was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting to meet there , there is no group meetings that I know of in Shawnee ? The new owner is so pleasant and takes great pride in the atmosphere and authentic Thai and Chinese food.I am new at this so any sugestions would be welcomed.
 skisoon
Msg: 2
Local place to meet in Shawnee Oklahoma
Posted: 2/6/2007 11:01:18 PM
Sounds like fun....may be difficult to put together. I'm not sure the readership on this thread is that good...
 LadyDragonInAda
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/15/2007 11:04:34 AM
So did this idea go away? I'd be interested in a Shawnee meet up.
 bbaldwin
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2008 8:06:47 AM
I think this is a great idea. I work in Shawnee. It would be an idea for after work. O.k....let's delegate someone and get it done!!
 Ladynred212
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2008 8:50:10 PM
I THINK ANYTHING IS BETTER THEN WHAT WERE DOING NO ONE IS MEETING LOCALY. GREAT IDEA !!!
 spectrre
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/13/2008 7:06:27 AM
No lie,where in Shawnee is anything to do or meet folks.
 gbrighton1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2010 5:42:20 PM
Wow!!!! It's been more than two years since the last post and no one has found a place in Shawnee to meet! Amazing! There has to be a decent place to meet and have a good time.
 Sorcerer50
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2012 5:50:23 PM
It sure is becoming less POF ... the new who viewed me service charge is crap! BTW, other areas in the forum where this has been posted have been shut off by the POF high command
Show ALL Forums  > Oklahoma restaurants and first date ideas  > Local place to meet in Shawnee Oklahoma