Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Anyone want to get together in the thumb area      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Angelkisses4you44
Msg: 1
Anyone want to get together in the thumb areaPage 1 of 1    
Just wanted to know how many would like to get together in the thumb area. I'm not sure sure what all is in this area. Because it's been years since I've lived here. So if anyone wants to get together let me know. I'm sure we could come up with a place, date and time. Maybe we can get something planned before Valentine Day.
 abstinent lady
Msg: 2
Anyone want to get together in the thumb area
Posted: 3/21/2007 7:56:54 AM
I've been on here for 7 mos. and have yet to see a "thmb party"
 ruffhouser
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/21/2007 2:19:36 PM
I think we should post our own party on the site, But definitely long before Val's day. Maybe like the middle of summer, ther are a few places I could think of renting for this event, or maybe places to hold it, like the bowling alley in Caro, they have a nice sized bar room in the back (don't have to rent the bar, just an idea).
 abstinent lady
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/21/2007 8:53:22 PM
are you talking about tha brentwood ? yeah thats close to me, or even tha capri?
 abstinent lady
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/1/2007 7:53:38 AM
Do they even have thumb parties?
 chucklike2please
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/27/2008 8:52:05 PM
yes that be nice
 smilinKris
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/7/2008 6:33:10 AM
Gotta be a better place to hang out than Brentwood.. too stinky & dirty.. the Brickhouse is nice but not sure if they have a dance floor.. oh heck why not have a barn party since the weather is getting warm & hire some dj & do karaoke.. I'll help but have no clue how to host a party tho... afterall the thumb area is farmer county.. HOW BORING.....
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Anyone want to get together in the thumb area