Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Women dressed as school girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gordon Gobshite
Msg: 1
Women dressed as school girlsPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Why do men like women dressed up as school girls. When you think about it, isn't the whole idea behind it make you feel a little uncomefortable ??

Oh I need to waffle on to 200 characters to make the post "of the highest quality". Come on own up who decided this & what possible arguement is there to say an opening post of less that 200 characters isn't high quality ???? Eh ?? Eh ??
 Longshanks77
Msg: 2
Women dressed as school girls
Posted: 2/1/2007 3:45:22 AM

When you think about it, isn't the whole idea behind it make you feel a little uncomefortable ??

Well that don't matter as long as there old enough

Any uniform will do me at the moment
 OBird
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 3:47:12 AM
"Why do men like women dressed up as school girls?"

I agree, Gordon. It's odd. And somewhat worrying!

Grown men should NOT fancy school girls. So why they find it attractive to see women pretending to be too young to, morally, BE attractive, I don't know.

I think, as a society, we have some kind of paedophile fixation these days.

I could ask a question about why do men prefer pubic areas on WOMEN which are without hair, and therefore childlike.
A pre-pubescent body should not, surely, be attractive to a grown man?

Weird, I say.

EDIT: This is not an attack on anyone, honest! I also think it's weird that so many women prefer their men to get rid of their chest hair. Chest hair is manly. Bald chests are boyish. Surely nature would intend us fully grown women to find male body hair attractive?
 marc999
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:05:16 AM

I agree, Gordon. It's odd. And somewhat worrying!

Grown men should NOT fancy school girls. So why they find it attractive to see women pretending to be too young to, morally, BE attractive, I don't know

I'm in agreement too. I have often wondered why so many men find this attractive, it does seem somewhat strange.

I could ask a question about why do men prefer pubic areas on WOMEN which are without hair, and therefore childlike.

I think this is totally different. I am one who prefers it this way, but its nothing to do with finding a pre-pubescent body more attractive. Its just far nicer when you are down there "playing" it feels more sexy and another benefit is, you do not have to remove the hairs from your teeth afterwards..lol Also I have been told that women feel that it is more sensitive this way, is that so?
 Laura25w
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:10:12 AM
I agree with all above, I think its a little disturbing to want to see someone in a school uniform, and find it sexually exciting. Some even regard it as a little "peadoish"

also, who are these people that like feet? EEEEW! WTF is that all about.. sucking on someones cheesey toes
Its just creepy!

VVVVV Dressing up for partying is ok, I think the OP is getting at when men ask grown women to dress up as school girls for sexual gratification that seems a bit weird. VVVVVV
 stargazerlilly
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:11:38 AM
My girlfriend's and I have been known to dress up in fancy dress at parties. It's just done for fun really as we are all grown up ladies.
 tea and bizkit
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:28:24 AM

Why do men like women dressed up as school girls. When you think about it, isn't the whole idea behind it make you feel a little uncomefortable ??

having thiught about it , is it possible that these men and ladies are just reliving their youths, you know when it had that extra edge, quick mum will be home soon and that sort of thing.
having said that it is something i have never tried, and never really thought about

This is not an attack on anyone, honest! I also think it's weird that so many women prefer their men to get rid of their chest hair. Chest hair is manly. Bald chests are boyish. Surely nature would intend us fully grown women to find male body hair attractive?

well i am glad to see some women like mens bodily hair, i have been with two women who wanted me to get mine waxed or whatever, but also some men dont have any chest hair it is just a perference thing in that respect.

I could ask a question about why do men prefer pubic areas on WOMEN which are without hair

it is certainly a lot cleaner ,less chance of picking up germs, but at the same time i do like hair there, nice to have variety
 Lexi31
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:30:23 AM
yes i do find it disturbing that someone would find a school girl uniform a turn on...st trinians have alot ot answer for!
 Taurean45
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:32:18 AM
I prefer the sultry secretary look myself, however, if a woman feels comfortable with dressing up/dressing down with uniforms or specific styles in order to stimulate variance and excitement in their sex life, then why not, we are all adults.

Personaly I see no issue in it as long as no one is being harmed and that the bloke aint hanging about the school gates leering as a result of the issue.

Oh and my take on the shaved look, from a presonal standpoint, it is far cleaner, the sensation for both is better and you dont get those pesky little hairs stuck in yer throat, there is not much comfort in trying to eject from the throat a stubborn stray hair that just wont budge. So for me well trimmed or clean shaven is a preferance.

pantsonfire
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:22:35 AM
I don't think dressing up as a school girl is particularly worrisome, actually needing someone to role play as a school girl , now that would be a little more concerning don't you think ... We all dress up to a certain extent and these really don't have the dangerous connotations that a full on role play would have....
 fleurskyblue
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:26:19 AM
^^^^^ here here Pants! I think some people look for extra meanings sometimes that arent even there, it can be just harmless, playful fun!

Spe11
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:47:40 AM
well the school girl outfits that you are talking about actually bear almost no resemblance to actual uniforms. The same goes for french maids and nurses. Its the nature of the outfit. As long as its with your consensual "legal" partner i don't see the harm really.

I think you might be reading to much into it.
 Longbowman
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:53:22 AM
I actually think you need to look further back into human evolution for the answer to this one. The male animal has the ability to reproduce well into an old age providing he can maintain his position in the pack (Explains the male tendency for showing off and violence perhaps).
The female of any species on the other hand, has what we now call the “Biological clock” but maybe could better describe as a “mate-by date”. Now before you all leap on me and beat me senseless I am talking purely from a reproduction point of view here, not the fun side of mating.
The older a women gets the longer the odds on being able to produce the strong healthy offspring that the male feels he needs to pass on his genes. Therefore I can see there being a genetic reason or natural instinct for the male to seek younger females.

In the modern era whilst it is frowned upon quite rightly that older men should seek to be with young girls, it is however in my mind understandable, after all we are not that far in time or genetic code from our primate ancestors. Eventually we can but hope that the human male animal evolves out of this predilection for young females. In the meantime the older woman dressing as one, at least helps maybe to keep this under control.
 Wee Jock McPlop
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:53:47 AM
I think are over thinking this or trying to be too pc. It's a bit of fun!!

People aren't going to go to "skool dinners" or similar functions then the following day think wow I must go and find myself a school girl!!

Unless they were that way inclined anyway.
 Spe11
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:58:27 AM
Longbowman, i don't think the biological clock can form part of your argument. It is only in the last few generations that we have managed to live long enough for it to become a factor.

andyman35
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:10:45 AM
I think some people are getting carried away a bit.There's a HUGE difference between fancying schoolgirls in school uniform and liking grown women dressed up St Trinians style.The former is very dodgy indeed while the latter is harmless and has more to do with reliving your own youth.

Personally I've got a thing for policewomen if there are any on this site?
 Bright1Raziel
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:17:49 AM
Grown men should NOT fancy school girls. So why they find it attractive to see women pretending to be too young to, morally, BE attractive, I don't know.

Firstly what is too young to be moraly atractive? 16 is the legal age for sex rember, and some people don't leave school untill they are 18. So is it wrong for a 21 year old guy to fancy his 18 year old girlfriend in a school uniform?

Of course it isn't. Its all to so with context. I would be a bit dubious about anyone over the age of 30 fancying a woman in school uniform, but up untill then, its something that can be perfectly normal. (note the word CAN there.)

The love for school uniforms, has nothing to do with pedophilia, (it would be Adolescophilia for a start) but is entierly to do with mens desire to feel younger. Men like the schoolgirl look, because it reminds them of thier youth, and because ity conjoures up perceptions of inocence, not because they want to have sex with someone younger than is legal.

Men are perfectly capable of seperating fact from fiction you know. If it truely were the idea of young girls that was turning men on, then they would be intrested in slim, small chested woman. Instead the schoolgirl image is typicaly portraid as being busty and curvy. The fantasy has more to do with percived inocence than with age.

You could equaly well ask why women like men dressed up as cops, do they wan't to comit a crime? Of course not, it is just the way that sort of figure makes you feel. Schoolgirl outfits make men feel younger because it reminds them of thier youth.

Personaly, no attack ment here, just my opinion. I think you have to have a prety warped mind to think that a grown woman with a shaven vaginal region, looks pre-pubecent.

There are many reasons that men prefer a woman to shave her vaginal area, just as women prefer men to shave thier beards. However I'm not going to call you a pedophile for likeing men to have more boyish features. It is simply a case of, hair obscures the features. Men like to see a shaven woman because they can see the vagina. They like to see a shave woman because they prefer the feel (hair is INCREADIBLY itchy on the penis) of it. Men Prefer a shaven woman because it looks more hygenic, unkempt hair looks messy and gives the impresion that the womans vagina may also be poorly looked after. Men prefer a woman shaven becaue they do not like to get hair in thier mouth and don't like the feeling of hair on thier tongue.

Surely nature would intend us fully grown women to find male body hair attractive?

From a stricktly biological viewpoint.
Nature dose not intend anything. Some women will find hairless men to be more atractive because it provides an evolutionary adaptation to heat that is advantageous to our species. Other women will find hairy men attractive because it shows a degrea of testosterone levels that again provide evolutionary adaptaions to tough enviroments and competition.

Or it may even be simply a mater of choice, hairlessness is something that can be biologicaly selctive or socialy selective. There is nothing wrong with hair or hairlessness either way. If taken to the extream your examle could be said to mean that women who fancy bald men, are atracted to babies, and clearly that is not true. Simply put, there is more than one reason
for any sort of atraction, and just because something is similar to something else, dose not mean a person will autmaticaly be atracted to that thing as well.

Just my two cents.

Edit:

Longbowman, i don't think the biological clock can form part of your argument. It is only in the last few generations that we have managed to live long enough for it to become a factor.

Not at all true. There are numerous examples of men and women living well into thier 60's and longer from as much as 40,000 years ago! Ramesses the Great lived to the age of 96.

The, "people only started to live past 40 recently" myth has been around a long time but has never been true of humans, our life expectancy has always been well into the 60's and 70's.
 Longbowman
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:18:15 AM
MSG 16

Way more than just a few generations I think you will find, plus cell degeneration started earlier in the life cycle as well. I still think my arguement holds water here.
 fishy finny
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:33:40 AM

I must confess that i often dress up as a school girl.

but only so I can try and get on buses and trains for half fare.
 macforty
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:39:47 AM
The word St.Trinians springs to mind.....i find a lot of role play wear a turn on !! Bit like the nuns and Headmistress get up wow !! If so many women on here find it so disturbing why do they wear it for a girls nites out on Hen nites etc ? Its just another great British kink !!
 stargazerlilly
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:41:13 AM
Wow finny that's a good one, I wonder if it will work on the trains too?

Seriously as I stated earlier, it's done as a bit of fun on my part and I really think some people are looking too deeply for things that are not even there. IMHO.
 fishy finny
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:45:44 AM

The word St.Trinians springs to mind.....i find a lot of role play wear a turn on !! Bit like the nuns and Headmistress get up wow !! If so many women on here find it so disturbing why do they wear it for a girls nites out on Hen nites etc ? Its just another great British kink !!

I agree. I love it. It makes me feel sexy. Especially when I get arrested, because I fight like a crazy vixen. Pant pant.
 Spe11
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/1/2007 8:07:12 AM

Not at all true. There are numerous examples of men and women living well into thier 60's and longer from as much as 40,000 years ago! Ramesses the Great lived to the age of 96.

The, "people only started to live past 40 recently" myth has been around a long time but has never been true of humans, our life expectancy has always been well into the 60's and 70's.

Really?!? not according to the following.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3659/is_200302/ai_n9188669

Rising Life Expectancy: A Global History, by James C. Riley. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2001. 256 pages (ISBN: 0521802458). L30.00 (hardcover); L11.95 (softbound).

Between 1800 and 2000, life expectancy at birth rose from about 30 years to a global average of 67 years, and to more than 75 years in favored countries.
 fishy finny
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/1/2007 8:17:35 AM
H E L L O ????????????????????

oooo!! snft snft.... "not according to the following, sub section 1 of page 34 paragraph 6 of the Life Expectancy of an Ipswich Hooker...."

what's this got to do with women dressing up as schoolgirls???
 pantsonfire
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 8:23:53 AM
I'll dress up as a schoolgirl any time I want to and no-ones stopping me ,,,,, anyway what about the blokes who wear nappies and big dummies as fancy dress ?? Now that's sick ... LOLOL
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Women dressed as school girls