Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arizona  > Ladies, Chest or Butts?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pagypsy
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
It has come to my attention that so many guys here send pics or have pics of their bare chests, yet levis butts make me nuts!

So ladies what do you prefer? close up, full figure, hot naked chest, view of a nice butt?
Do muscles really matter?

As for me, nice buns in tight jeans rock my world, so my suggestion to the men is, get a butt shot and send both
 N0t FISHIN
Msg: 2
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/4/2007 1:26:30 PM
yup im not into tight jeans but im a bum girl too LOL
 magicallaroundme
Msg: 3
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/4/2007 1:27:02 PM
Yeah, sure Gypsy. Just as soon as you send me one of you pole dancing in a g-string and pasties.
 Brattiblondeaz
Msg: 4
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/4/2007 3:51:57 PM
Definately more a butt gal than chest gal, but a nice set of arms are my fav.
 TexanAZ
Msg: 5
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/4/2007 7:52:47 PM
There is a reason for the saying, "Cowboy butts drive me nuts!"

Nothing looks nicer than a firm, round male bee-hind in a pair of snug Wranglers. Love that leather patch on the back pocket...it just sort of...accentuates it.

After butts, it's probably arms...muscular ones to wrap around me.
 867love
Msg: 6
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/5/2007 10:10:21 AM
whats good for the goose...
i like a gal in a tight little black dress, however love seeing her in her blues, t-shirt and pony tail...
mmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
 zoeinaz
Msg: 7
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/5/2007 1:11:42 PM
Of course i love a good chest shot! And if they have a nice butt- hell yeah, put that on too! my only problem is when they have JUST the pics of thier body... but none of thier face!
 Tinks21
Msg: 8
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/5/2007 2:28:57 PM
I am def way more of a sucker for nice strong arms and chest then I am for a nice behind. I love it when a guy can make all my worries go away by giving me a "simple" hug.

AND if hes got nice strong arms, chances are hes got a nice body - bum included.
 Leana76
Msg: 9
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/9/2007 11:19:22 AM
I love looking at a guy's butt. So, sexy. Especially if they are in jeans or a suit 'n' tie... Very, very, very much a turn-on for me.
 Pagypsy
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/11/2007 1:00:40 PM
Hey wise guy, trust me on this one. I have gotten more than one occasion men in briefs and topless. I thought they were supposed to screen those but I guess men topless is considered ok.
I can pole dance actually but g-string and pasties.. not even 30 yrs ago LOL.
 Pagypsy
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/11/2007 1:02:05 PM
Watch my site tight black dress coming up. Well at least until I go back to the gym
 Pagypsy
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/11/2007 1:03:19 PM
last two posts were for Magical and luck in that order.

come one girls, help me out here.. I agree, nice to have a face shot too.
 GiniBin
Msg: 13
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/13/2007 9:07:16 AM
honestly, a big open grin gets me everytime. I'm not particular about body shape and size just so long as he doesn't look pregnant.

My friend was telling me the other day he thought he was pregnant and he was pretty sure it was an elephant because he saw it's trunk.

Anyway......

Jeannie
 Confidence Booster
Msg: 14
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/14/2007 5:09:43 AM
what happened to the eyes??? what happened to the eyes,,, i thought you ladies were suckers for eyes that could melt your soul???? lol
 sweetandsexybbw
Msg: 15
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/21/2007 8:38:05 PM
I prefer large muscled arms with tats.... sexy
 thetangypanda
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/26/2007 6:08:27 PM
Gee... men are all about the girl's personality, and women treat us like pieces of meat. Disturbing.

Oh oh.... the girls might get mad at that one...
 Pagypsy
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/27/2007 3:36:19 PM
Nah its all light hearted fun. so if the truth be told, I tend to look at a mans hands when he is trying to pick me up. Nice smile and neatly groomed hands. I just have this thing where I find a man with long nails iccky. Personal preference thats all.

As far as treating men like meat.. nah we really prefer a guy with a nice personality, no matter what he looks like.... you know, like how you guys just read men's magazines for the articles.
 867love
Msg: 18
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 2/27/2007 6:42:41 PM
^^^^^ personality? right -(nice big personality...) LOL... woman say they want a guy with a nice personality, however get a group of women together, throw in some alcohol and they go hunting like a pack of wolves...
-watch out for the alpha female
 Pagypsy
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 3/2/2007 5:15:17 PM
Hey! I resent that..I consider myself an alpha female. Mind you I can also be persuaded to purrr like a kitten. (just watch out for the claws)

when I was 20 looks and money was important. Now.. for gawds sake, please be witty, and not whiney.

Then again, since I dont drink alcohol, when you get me in a group of women and throw in some alcohol, poof I become the designated driver
 GiniBin
Msg: 20
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 3/4/2007 9:12:24 AM
i've been seeing a guy for over a year. we both had full plates and lives that simply didn't mesh. we had plans before we met and we found that our futures looked more in common than our present. went on first date on friday. we were at late night restaurant with the drunken females all around. women really should think better of themselves. he and I rarely drink, never get drunk. he respects me. if women want to be respected by men we need to start with ourselves. but anyway, the date convo moved to his looks because of the over heard comments by the drunks. he thinks he's just a regular joe. when I met him he was under massive stress and hardly smiled but I recalled that first glance when he smiled, I smiled back (at circle k) and he beamed. when he found me later on match and I accepted a meet, there was that smile again. every now and then a big grin would take me in again. then I noticed he smiles and laughs a lot these days and I told him he's much better looking than regular joes. he grinned big again, and for a second, I was in love. so there you have it, smile and laugh and tough out the bad times, and i'll be enchanted.
 tallshyman
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 8/15/2008 8:48:46 PM
I see why men work out on there butts at gym now !!!
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 8/16/2008 12:27:24 PM
LOL I haveto pipe in...
Im an arms girl.. arms shoulders... mmmmm yummy. Never did the butt thing cuz after all they sit on it all day... dont get it. However flex and (((((swoon)))))

And really all hormones aside what makes a decent guy turn into a sexy guy? An honest to goodness smile. A smile that reaches his eyes, a smile where I know that Im the one making him smile, and some attention. Just a smile alone makes an average guy reeeeaaaaly nice looking.
 Lacquered
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 8/19/2008 11:29:29 PM
I am greedy I want both ..................an @$$ to bite and a chest to snuggle up to!!!!
Dreams
 Smart-Blonde
Msg: 24
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:32:06 PM
I have a thing about nice guns. No, not the weapon type...lol I don't like them big and bulky but firm with definition. Something about watching a guy pump iron at the gym
 brandonjohnknapp
Msg: 25
Ladies, Chest or Butts?
Posted: 8/23/2008 12:21:25 AM
Imagine for me this: A guy walks around and mentally compares himself to other men... What's he comparing himself to? Is he thinking, "Man, that guy's ass is WAY more toned than mine." or "Wow, that guy's chest is built. I gotta start lifting some weights and defining my arms."
Think about it.

So now does it make sense that we focus more on pronouncing, refining, and showing off our upper bodies... instead of our buttocks and groin???
(((don't say banana-hammock)))

Also, perhapse some of us just need big chests to hold up our big heads and thick necks... lol
--Brandon
Show ALL Forums  > Arizona  > Ladies, Chest or Butts?