Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women licking a guy below his balls...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 love2j/o
Msg: 1
Women licking a guy below his balls...Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Does it turn guys on....

My girl likes to lick below my balls and kinda use her finger in a way thats hard to explain and no I don't mean in or close to my ass....that space inbetween.

Am I just a freak or have any other guys that have experienced that feel the same way.
 tuggirl
Msg: 2
Women licking a guy below his balls...
Posted: 2/20/2007 1:08:26 AM
YOU are not a freak. You're just discovering a common spot that most men enjoy having stimulated. Pat yourself on the back for letting yourself enjoy it and finding a girl that will do it for you!!!
 meggers
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/20/2007 1:22:40 AM
in words of a favorite piercer "It's all about the guiche"
 Cmot_Dribbler
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 1:39:56 AM
It's called the perineum, it's a large clump of nerves between the anus and genitals on both males and females. Very sensitive, and a common erogenous zone.
 love2j/o
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/20/2007 1:53:37 AM
So I should probably be returning the favour when I am down there? I still find one of the biggest turn ons is us in front of the window with the curtains drawn back, kissing, feeling, touching, then leading to more in front of the window for all to see. Love showing off her big love guns. :)
 Cmot_Dribbler
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 2:03:25 AM
that is entirely up to you two man, when you are down there, play with it a bit, and find out if she likes it or not, don't ask us, ask her.
 Random Entry
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 3:14:01 AM
It is the muscle group behind the external part of an erection. Nothing unusual there. In fact for sexual strengthening excercises involving pushing and clenching there are often reccomended. I forget what they are called, the excercises.
 BerklyM62
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/20/2007 3:24:51 AM
oh yeah, had that happen to me, LOVED it. she was giving me head, doing a very fine job of it, too after a while, she started pushing my legs apart, and sliding her tongue down and around my balls, feeling REEEEEAAAAALLLLL goood, now! well, finally, she had enough room she could get her tongue to my butt hole.......i had no idea what she had in mind at first, but once she got there, IT WAS TOTALLY ****IN' GREAT, MAN!!!
 Cmot_Dribbler
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 4:01:29 AM
It is the muscle group behind the external part of an erection. Nothing unusual there. In fact for sexual strengthening excercises involving pushing and clenching there are often reccomended. I forget what they are called, the excercises.

Kegels.

Easiest way to practice them, is when you are urinating, attempt to hold back the urine and let it go again. Once you got the particular muscle down, you can practice it anywhere.

For guys it can help their ability to hold in semen during arousal prolonging ejaculation.

This is a great exercise for females too, to help tighten their vaginal walls.
 sexy_temptress
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/20/2007 5:05:23 AM
The space between your balls and your anus is called THE PERINEUM ( slang terms : grundle, gooch, chode )....this spot is very sensitive for men...and women know this. Hence, your girl tends to touch that spot and basically stimulate it.
 sassyinmd
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:49:27 AM
your gal seems to know what shes doing , i read in a magizine that that place your talking about for a guy its there g spot, maybe i am wrong,, but you liked it and don't say it didn't do anything for you , it's like when she is playing in that area and she uses her finger to apply presure , its suppose to excite you to a climax, maybe maybe not ,
 Levitate Me
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:02:07 AM
TAINT. TAINT. TAINT.
 Bwitching_Bella
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:10:05 AM
TAINT. TAINT. TAINT.

Now I can't get the song tainted love out of my head

junipermoon
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:40:36 AM
i discovered they have this spot pretty much by accident. but, he seemed to like it. at least, he didn't complain
 Doouglass
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:43:21 AM
haha, well I dun know about a girl doing it to me, butt other way around maybe..
 blonde chickie
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:50:18 AM
I luv licking below the balls, drives them crazy
 counsellorTroi
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/20/2007 10:13:51 AM
Much tidier area to stimulate with whatever than the actual butt hole.

Try a vibrator there, you might like that, too!
 love2j/o
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/20/2007 2:15:11 PM
So someone said she knows what shes doing. How should I take that? As in shes had lots of experience before me, or maybe that she did it before to someone or something? Would that mean she likes more that I just don't know about? I've asked before but she says theres nothing else she can think of...I think just shy to say tho
 tree.hugger.chick
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 2:27:26 PM
"Would that mean she likes more that I just don't know about? I've asked before but she says theres nothing else she can think of...I think just shy to say tho"

It's possible. I just got out of a six-month relationship and I never came up front with all the stuff I was into, for fear of sounding TOO weird. Try telling her that you'd like to try new stuff with her and ask if there's anything she's curious about. Don't ask about stuff she's tried before that she liked - "hasn't done but is curious about" isn't as embarrassing if it's something that might scare you, so she might be more open about things if you approach it that way. *shrug*
 Fallen Angels Eyes
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/20/2007 2:38:30 PM
Not weird at all.. Great massaging place while giving head hehe
 Tarika
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:31:39 PM
It's called a perineum....and yes, it tends to drive men nuts...a huge turnon.
 Cmot_Dribbler
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 7:35:30 PM

So someone said she knows what shes doing. How should I take that? As in shes had lots of experience before me, or maybe that she did it before to someone or something? Would that mean she likes more that I just don't know about? I've asked before but she says theres nothing else she can think of...I think just shy to say tho

*Shrug* i know how to do that to a guy, and i've never done it. She may just be experimenting, may have read it somewhere, may have done it before, who knows?

If you really want to know, don't pressure her, give her more free reign in the bedroom, and see what comes up.
 wpg_chick_84
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/20/2007 8:20:51 PM

They talk about this little area a lot in cosmo, she probably read it there or one of her girlfriends read it and told her about it. Cosmo is where I first heard about that little area there. You could actually be the first person she tried it on. Take it as a compliment that she's willing to try new things to turn you on.
 mpaine
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/21/2007 3:26:25 PM
That can go 2 ways it all depends on how secure you are with your manhood many men believe going in that area , or near there is gay acts but ,that is where it can feel good .it just depends on how secure you are in your manhood . If a woman wants to do it I'll let her.
 *blondie*
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2007 10:31:39 PM
It is called your perenium. Basically it is a less evasive way to stimulate the prostate. The only other way to stimulate the prostate is through the rectum. FYI thats what anal beads were designed for, to stimulate a mans prostate. You are lucky to have a girl that knows how to do this, just lay back and enjoy what your girl has to offer.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women licking a guy below his balls...