Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sounds crazy ..but anybody ever tried putting ice cubes inside ur par      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Always Active
Msg: 1
Sounds crazy ..but anybody ever tried putting ice cubes inside ur partners vaginaPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I know it sounds whacked, but I experimented once with that years ago......performed oral then all of a sudden the ice cubes started popping out like they do in an ice maker......I took one and licked it, then ate it and realized it was the best ice "lola" I ever tasted...
 FluffyPinkCuffs
Msg: 2
Sounds crazy ..but anybody ever tried putting ice cubes inside ur partners vagina
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:11:44 PM
instant thought that comes to mind:

~ brrrrrrrr ~
 Geneseo
Msg: 3
Sounds crazy ..but anybody ever tried putting ice cubes inside ur partners vagina
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:11:54 PM
Of course I have, but it wasn't ice actually, I was merely trying to deforst the Thanks Giving turkey a bit faster.

Do you like it shaken or stirred?
 super bored
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:14:37 PM
yes i have when its really hot in the summer. Its so friggin awesome for both of us. WOW
 Always Active
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:14:46 PM
almost had frost bite on my tongue....
 Love to Cruise
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:17:34 PM
Just when you thought you heard everything....

Why not try liquid soap and watch bubbles come out.
 Always Active
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:22:24 PM
Hey what about dry ice, take her to weddings and make some extra cash !!!!
 Bubbles1979
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:36:21 PM
It's nice when he just holds one in his mouth..the cold cube alternating with the warmth of his mouth are awesome, but inserting it and leaving it there?! Ouch! Tooo cold!
 Bubbles1979
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:38:52 PM
Haha! That's a sure fire way to boost a guy's ego! After sex, slip into the bathroom and use some dry ice...Hey honey! You're on fire! See what you do to me...I'm smokin!! LOL

Ya I know...I'm a dork!
 dannyr0697
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:49:15 PM
Works good the other way too. You know, ice cubes in her mouth, along with your d**k. WOW!!! Look out!
 Geneseo
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:51:52 PM

Works good the other way too. You know, ice cubes in her mouth, along with your d**k. WOW!!! Look out!

Yeah, that should shut her up...

....for a minute

My appologies to the comedian whos line I just ripped off
 wildgirl_5
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:54:55 PM
its very common for women to do when they wanna achieve a very hard and intense orgasm
they put ice cubes in themself and they dissolve very quickly and numb u and your partner ...........does it feel cold ? for the insert yes but then u don't feel them cus the minute u enter them inside yourself they dissolve quickly and before u know it the whole ice cube has melted..........
 funcple2no
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/7/2007 3:00:07 PM
Duh, of course,,and not just inside her...keep it in my mouht kissing over her whole body, the cubes melt in my mouth as I kiss and lick away,,quite the sensation for her,,,cubes are easy,,see if she can handle a popsicle! LOL Time how long it takes to melt!
 qt_tibbs
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/7/2007 3:37:15 PM
It doesn't sound crazy at all!! LOL Actualy it's kinds fun... just not whole cube, then it's too cold!! LOL And it's also fun when it's NOT oral... the guy gets the felling of an ice cube BJ as well!!! hehe

Just remember to put a towel underneath you....
 Bwitching_Bella
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/7/2007 3:49:59 PM
Trust me it doesn't sound whacked, to me...

During a typical New York summer black out it was so Hot that I started rubbing
down my neck with an ice cube and then said to myself hmm and I insert the ice cube...
it gave a new meaning to an ice box

any way I ended up buying ice cylinders from sharper image and ...
I never have to worry about a summer black out again
 Lacquered
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2007 3:50:38 PM

see if she can handle a popsicle! LOL Time how long it takes to melt!

that would be one of those old fashioned orange n red ones, can't remember the name....
OK........ That gives me good mental picture....... Could be interesting
Posted: 3/7/2007 3:56:01 PM
sure did, started by rubbing the ice cube on her pretty nips, and teased my way down to the promised land, by the time I got done tickling the love nub, I had to get a fresh cube to place in the oven... Needless to say Multiples where had
 blastkissed
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/7/2007 4:09:01 PM
Never tried it and can't say as the idea does a thing for me. I just don't find it erotic whatsoever.

I can think of a zillion other things I'd rather do.
 hudsonbay
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/7/2007 4:12:34 PM
I have done the "plays with ice" around and in her routine, some like it some dont... but chillin my own "little freind" down as cold as I could stand before insertion was fun for both... especially her cooling and me thawing...
 no_1_bby
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2007 4:21:13 PM
Ice is one of my favorite things to play with. Yes you feel it on insertion, but after that you don't feel it. He feels it with his penis, and there is some water seepage with penetration (keep those towels handy!!).. keeping them in your mouth and performing oral or having it done to you.. rubbed over sensitive spots like nipples and clits.. VERY nice!!! Just don't hold the cubes still for long as that is when you can experience pain... and make sure to trace any icy paths with a nice hot tongue... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
 chadster!
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/7/2007 4:48:39 PM
i need to stock the freezer

she was really into it and asked for it on a regular basis!
one word...Refresing!
 simplman
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2007 4:54:12 PM
just a quick warning.................make sure you warn her first
 LetsLockEyes
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/7/2007 5:54:18 PM
Yeah... that sounds great... hey I have an idea.... you know how guys are always wondering what it feels like for the gals to be penitrated????... Here's a great thought... bend over we'll stick that dry ice up your butt... then you can tell us how wonderful it its.... jeez guys...
 franki2486
Msg: 24
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/7/2007 6:10:15 PM
Best response I ever got from previous g/f, who usually remained mute throughout our sexual trysts, was w/ an ice cube pinched 'tween my cheek and gum when I went down on her. It melted very quickly to say the least, and no, I didn't put it in her vagina as I can more than imagine what it would feel like for a woman to leave an ice cube pressed against my most sensitive skin for long. The purpose isn't to cause pain or desensitize flesh.

I subtlely spit the cube out while licking her inner lips from 'low-down' to clit ...before I sucked it back into my mouth and let my much warmer tongue quickly flick the latter for a moment or two. I then went back to quickly warm up what I'd chilled enough for a 'knee jerk moment' on her behalf. I'd swear that it was more than melted ice that I lapped up, but there's no saying w/ and from her and that put a damper on me for other experiments.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sounds crazy ..but anybody ever tried putting ice cubes inside ur partners vagina