Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tips2toes
Msg: 1
Do women like men who like Feet?Page 1 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Being a footlover, I am anxious to hear the responses from both men and women. I can say I'm a boob man, or a butt man, or any kind of "man" but as soon as the topic of my love for women's feet comes up, I immediately get the response, "Oh, you're one of THOSE guys", and treated as if I was carrying a barrel of nuclear waste.

Do any guys here have a thing for feet? And ladies, have you ever had any experience with a guy who liked your feet? Was it good or bad?

Plus, what is your description of the ideal foot? Long toes, short toes, high arches, low arches, etc...

I'm just curious to hear other's perspectives on this subject.
 curlygrl
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do women like men who like Feet?
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:23:32 PM
Oh God Feet -
Feet are nasty-
I have a butt- a hot butt - I like butt guys myself-
Look - thats cool your into it- but I dont know -
feet are nasty - I worked for an Ortho Surgeon -
I saw some nasty feet - no cant help you here-
Thats my perspective-
there are alot of women with pictures of thier feet here- you must go nuts-
 Fry Lock
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:25:36 PM
I agree with her. feet are gross. I don't even like my own feet; never had a pedicure (I do my own, thanks) I can't stand someone touching my feet. don't even look at my feet. and toes ugh, toes. If I didn't need em for balance and a place to stick my flip flops, I'd ask to have em removed.

Yuck.

Fry
 tips2toes
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:38:37 PM
My hypothesis appears to be correct evidenced by the first two postings. It is not the opinions of the males of their attraction to feet, but their own negative view of their own feet. I am surprised to hear of the disdain for parts of your own body. And mentioning "butt men". I guess you know what comes out of that area every day!! Now, don't you think that that could be considered "gross" too? Just a thought.
 curlygrl
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:45:31 PM
Good Hypothesis-

I will say this - I love shoes- I was looking at your
profile with your feet pictures and that one pair of shoes
are hot - the silver ones with the B charm I think- anyway - good luck with
your experiment here -
Oh the Butt thing - I should address this huh -
I know what comes out of them- and I know what you
can stick in them- listen -feet - they are just - I dont know
nasty-
 justforumsplease
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:48:44 PM
Yes, we are all aware of what comes out of the butt... but I would rather concentrate on what I could put in.

Sorry... I'll go sit down again.
 smyllz
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:51:34 PM
YUCK!!!

Thats all I have to say but I need to make this post longer so eww feet are distgusting....if I dated a guy with a foot fetish, we would have issues for sure!
 ~TrueBlood~
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:52:34 PM
But WHY do you like feet? I want to know what it is you like so much, I don't get it.
 ~Brook~
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:54:26 PM
you know a awhile back I could have said sure............I wouldn't have cared....You want to suck on my toes? sureeee

BUT now after talking to a certain friend about it... actually cringe too. Her phobia has become mine dammit.... *shuder* I don't think I could date someone who was obsessed with feet. I couldnt fullfill that fantasy for him and I'd feel bad sorry to all you feet lovers out there :P
 justforumsplease
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:58:17 PM
Hey... let's not get too mean-spirited here. We ALL have our kinks. Some like feet... some like latex... it's all good. I, myself, have far too many to name on one thread... but let's just agree to disagree.
 *tinydancer*
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/23/2007 1:26:34 PM
Hey OP ... just for fun ... look at my feet pic on my profile and give me your honest opinion....
 dawn1114
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 2:00:25 PM
I can't figure out why some people think feet are disgusting. They're just feet.

I wouldn't mind a guy liking my feet. I like my feet, so why not? I don't think I'd be too happy if he liked my feet more than the rest of my body. I want a guy to like it all.
 Leeanne
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 2:05:42 PM
I hate feet and stay away from my feet - but with that said I would put cream on my mans feet and massage them - I like to please my man!!!
 Robbinmb
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/23/2007 2:10:35 PM
I think my feet are pretty. I have pedicures often. Met a guy in a bar one night that said my feet were sexy.
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/23/2007 3:55:37 PM
As part of a whole, I don't mind at all. Wow..the power of a great foot massage... I briefly dated a guy a few years ago though that had a serious foot fetish, and woah Just a little too weird for my tastes...
 Nooralniil
Msg: 16
something about me
Posted: 3/23/2007 4:53:59 PM
Something about me attracks the feet fetish men. And I am OK with that. As long as they are not trying to get with my feet on the first date. I think fetishes are just like any other sexual act, approproate in its time and place. Once in a relationship I am open to such activties. But 3 out of the 4 feet guys that have hit on me in the last few months.. described our first date purely in sexual terms and what they would do with my feet.
I need respect and committment before anything sexual or physical.
 Smiley_99
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/23/2007 4:55:33 PM
I love nice clean Sexy feet/toes simple as that. Suck on those for a bit before the main event.
 cndnldy
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 10:23:43 PM
Well....I for one love having my feet "attended to" so to speak!! Caressed, touched, licked, sucked, massaged...all of it. I find it quite a big turn on. My feet are one of many erogenous zones on my body, but of course, erogenous zones depend on the individual.
I do not find feet unattractive, though I have seen some that fare worse than others, however this can also be said for other parts of the body as well...ie: hands, hair, ears, bum, etc......so it may be safe to say that it is a personal preference.
I am so lucky to have such a loving and attentive bf who pays extra attention to my feet knowing how it pleases me, and he had never really even entertained the thought before we had met.
 Scottish Warrior
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/23/2007 11:21:56 PM
I for one certanly hope so....
 eeek
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 11:30:53 PM

Oh God Feet -
Feet are nasty-

That's right, walk all over them.

I have a butt- a hot butt - I like butt guys myself-

Ok, feet are nasty; butts are not? What about that used food thing with butts? Is that nasty?
 amore_di_inverno
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/23/2007 11:46:47 PM
I personally like it when a guy pays attention to my feet, foot massage, kissing, rubbing whatever! It makes me know that he loves and respects every part of my body. I have really high arches made for high heels and I have been told they are wonderful! Hehehe
 janeyjohns
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/24/2007 1:38:12 AM
Fetish means one has to have that specific fetish happen in order to reach orgasm.

So does one have a foot fetish or just like feet?

I love to have my feet rubbed, massaged, caressed, toes sucked etc.

I believe it's important to take care of your feet so I get pedicures regularly.

Everyone has their own "turn on's" and I never slight someone for their own personal preferances.
 upstream
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/24/2007 2:13:31 AM
I'm with dawn1114 on this one. ^^^

I don't have a foot fetish myself, but I'm happy with my feet. I'm particularly happy if someone feels like giving me a good foot massage, lol.

The only real encounter I've had with a foot fetishist was at the pub with a friend one night. We'd gone out to catch the hockey game and a couple of fellows joined us at our table for a chat afterwards. It was all pretty casual until the one guy happened to glance under the table, was startled to see I had sandals on (it had been an unusually warm day in February) and just went gaga. I found it a bit odd, but I was certainly flattered. Having never seen that before (although I'd certainly heard of it), I was intrigued by way it seemed to get his juices flowing. Very interesting, lol.
 river_lady
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/24/2007 7:48:07 AM
Unbeleivable how many don't like their own feet.....I love my feet and just for once wish that my s/o would like them too...never been fortunate to have someone that likes to have their feet touched or touch mine in any significant way...........I don't consider my feet to be pretty in any conventional way but then everyone has their own tastes.......and I certainly don't mind if they find my feet appealing
 DanTheMan77
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/24/2007 8:55:47 AM
Can understand why many people hate feet as the trouble is cute ones are few and far between. Ideal type for OP's benefit, is defo high arches, shorter toes, size 3-6 preferably (uk size). Mmm can't beat lickin them dirty buggers clean
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?