Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fake STD test papers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Black Nite
Msg: 1
Fake STD test papersPage 1 of 1    
To add a new worry to everyone:

I was told about this tonite. Apparently some people get tested once for STD's and then scan them into their computer.
Then a few weeks or months down the road, they meet a girl, Photoshop the scanned papers with new Dates and Print them. Then show these to the lucky lady as "proof" they are clean!!!
You can also download fake and or blank forms in a few unscupulous web sites.

The moral of the story, GO WITH THE PERSON TO GET TESTED AND TO PICK UP THE RESULTS !!!!
 mostlykitten
Msg: 2
Fake STD test papers
Posted: 4/4/2007 12:21:34 AM
well you are just giving people ideas? bit this isn't news, Gabriel faked her preg test on desperate housewives using photoshop. It's pretty sad that somebody would have an STD and fake a paper to put somebody else at risk though, pretty sad indeed. Guess just being careful who you get with and use protection is the best idea.
 nipoleon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Fake STD test papers
Posted: 4/4/2007 2:48:43 AM
Yes, make a date of it !
Go to the clinic together and get tested at the same time.
Hold hands as you draw each others blood.
 jumbo shrimp
Msg: 4
Fake STD test papers
Posted: 4/4/2007 4:08:53 AM
Tests don't mean much. You can go months before a test will pick up some things. And people who lie will lie about having had sex since the test was done. If anyone is looking at a piece of paper to decide their risk of exposure, they are going about it the wrong way.
 badbadgirl
Msg: 5
Fake STD test papers
Posted: 4/4/2007 9:15:15 AM
wow...damn that's just sooo wrong and mean.
 livehardrunhard
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Fake STD test papers
Posted: 4/4/2007 9:24:46 AM
Wait until you are married no muss no fuss
 EKboyInTheCity
Msg: 7
Fake STD test papers
Posted: 4/5/2007 2:22:12 AM
This isn't a new one.

But you are right about getting the test together. I actually get pretty suspicious if I ask a girl to get a blood test done with me and she refuses (after she expresses interest in casual sex that is). Those little ampules they use now are razor sharp and you can't really feel much of anything, so I can't see how they could complain about hating needles or something.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fake STD test papers