Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Erotic sex - Are POF women capable of it or is it a trick?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sex_artist
Msg: 1
Erotic sex - Are POF women capable of it or is it a trick?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I am a very unique person in that I am a married man in a loving relationship who doesn't cheat on his wife - I have permission! So does she, btw - Getting to this conclusion took a couple of years for us and probably the topic for another thread on another day but I live by one simple rule - She has the ****, so she makes the rules!

So, my challenge and the question here: Are women on POF who say they want Intimite Encounters - really looking for Intimate Encounters or is it a ruse to meeting men!

The reasons I ask; (1) although I have hooked up with women here I met them online in other places (2) two weeks ago I sent a introduction email to age appropriate women here on POF and I received less than 5% response even acknowledging my invitation - needless to say No one picked up on the opportunity! (In all fairness - I only had one picture up at the time and that may have been shortsighted on my behalf) (3) Is it that I just don't understand that, besides my personal experiences, most women don't want erotic, discreet sex with someone they don't know! I think back to one of the basic rules of swinging - She has the ****, so she makes the rules! (the other really important one, worth mentioning here is "No" means "No" no matter what!)

So .... Are women on POF who say they want Intimite Encounters - really looking for Intimate Encounters?
 Fort Garry Dark
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Erotic sex - Are POF women capable of it or is it a trick?
Posted: 4/4/2007 2:47:04 PM
Sorry Mr. artist, but most women on POF really prefer to talk about pulling teeth.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts6999274.aspx

lol
 winnipeggal74
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/4/2007 2:50:49 PM
This is along the same lines as "I sent email to 100 women interested in pursuing a long-term relationship, and only a few bothered to respond".

I would question whether *you* and/or how you presented yourself in your profile was what these women were looking for. If not, chances are that's why they didn't return the interest... not because they're not truly interested in an "intimate encounter".

That's like me turning someone down, and they immediately accuse me of being a lesbian. It's incredibly ignorant behavior - but it's happened.

One big red flag for me (were I looking for a fling) would be the "prefer not to say" under marital status in your profile. Whether they're looking for sex or not, people expect honesty.
Also, not all women want to fool around with married men - regardless of whether you say your wife has given you permission or not.

Finally, there's a "block married people" option, which also happens to block those who list "prefer not to say" in their marital status. (So no trying to fool the masses.) These women may have enabled this option.
 Deranged
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2007 2:57:04 PM
fgd, thats because pulling teeth is typically far easier than dealing with men.

OT: i have heard from a number of men with the same complaint... that women on here either dont want to meet for an intimate encounter, or, after the first meet they wish to continue meeting but dont wish to put out. according to complaints i have heard, women also seem to prefer chatting in emails or im'ing forever rather than actually meet.

whatever. sometimes its easier to remain behind the screen than actually bring things into the real world.
 sex_artist
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/4/2007 2:58:01 PM
Wow, I am new here and i am impressed how fast a response can be. Thanks wpggal74 for the heads up on my profile - I didn't know about the block and your right - having put prefer not to say on married wasn't honest and I will correct that now.

Whether I agree or disagree, I really appreciate the comments!
 TEMPT YOUR KHARMA
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2007 3:54:17 PM
Hey !
If it is that open....lets get a peek your woman ! Maybe there are some couples who want to hook up....lol

By the way, almost all true and proven "swingers" will tell you, "if you play alone, your bound to end up alone"......playing alone even with "permission" is not very wise.....and fortunately or unfortunately, though there are no rules I have seen....POF is probably more of a place for ....shall we call it.....traditional connections. So if you are lookin at "playin" here it might not be your best choice.

Am I right peoples ?? You can correct me if i am wrong !!!
 sex_artist
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/4/2007 4:38:37 PM
Thanks Kharma - you know I'm Buddist right?

As far as peeking at my woman - I'll have to ask her permission, we are both on POF but as singles because that is what we are here for.

As a couple we host monthly "Swingers Parties" in Winnipeg, have a yahoo group (invitation only) with lots of rules of swinging in the educational section (no your true and proven one isn't one of them that I know about but I'll check) and we have met people who have not done well playing alone, as you say. My experience with people who play alone and get burned is that they do it dishonestly, don't share the details because they are hiding from there spouse - we are more open than that and we invest alot of time discussing our relationship and how our behaviour impacts each other - so thanks for the heads up but for now I think we have it covered.

And as for this being a place for traditional connections - I think you are right,

and given that this is my first time in forums I am learning. I like the comments here - people like yourself seem to be very straighforward - Its good to see.
 Little Pheonix
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/4/2007 4:52:48 PM

So .... Are women on POF who say they want Intimite Encounters - really looking for Intimate Encounters?

Ahhhhhhh a newbie.Ok listen up there bud.This is a dating INTERNET site,now in all honesty....do you really think all people will come across with what their profiles say.....hell no.They hide behind them,and probably want to be this type of person....but are not.I'm not saying all,but i'm sure the majority.So lesson in the world of Internet dating. ....But in the mean time have a freekin blast playing mind games with the rest.
 TEMPT YOUR KHARMA
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2007 4:55:25 PM
Well based on previous thread apparently I was wrong !!

It appears now a Plenty of Flesh Night at the Aquarius is already in the works....

And all I wanted for fun was a good BBQ !!!...mmmm ...whose to figure ????

Before this my greatest thrill was lookin for LP under a Bridge.....ain't seen her yet !! LOL

Oh by the way !! For the record ....my handle !......

While Kharma really means something different ( and no I am not belonging to a pagan religion....lol) it is often used synonimously with having a peaceful, serene spirit...life force, or energy.......

my tempting your kharma.....pretty much in layman's words means I am here to "sh@t disturb".....which if you follow further with my caption....usually results in either me bitng someones ass or mine being bitten in THE FORUMS........this is the one and only time I have explained or will explain this....so DCG will have it for future reference later...lol
 Freaky Bald Guy
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/4/2007 4:57:26 PM
internet dating.....the third level of hell
damn you gotta love it
 wpg_chick_84
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/4/2007 4:59:02 PM
They may also not want to reply because of your marital status. Even if your wife gives you permission to sleep with other women, I would think that a lot of women don't want to sleep with a married man (or one who prefers not to say what his marital status is). You may want to include a paragraph, maybe at the beginning of your profile stating that your wife is okay with you having sex outside your marriage and maybe put a bit about your interest in swinging in there as well to make it clearer that there shouldn't be any problems with your wife and the woman you're having sex with. Most people try to avoid drama and without this explanation a lot of women see potential for way more drama than they want to deal with.
 angelisnice
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/4/2007 6:35:51 PM
I don't think it is a trick Don, I think they have yet to meet you and your sparkling personality...LOL And that of your lovely, unnamed, wife. Say hi for me. Ya I think you should do what they all said, fix the profile and if there are indeed ladies looking for IE's, add me to your faves and I will put in a good word for you. Not that I have had it, but I can attest to the magnetism that is you...
 sex_artist
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/4/2007 8:55:30 PM
Little Pheonix, you are so funny and soooooo right! Its funny, I was viewing your profile just before I read the responses, your obviously a very funny and fun person – and yes I know lots hide and the rest are fun to play with – I’m just searching the one or two or three that get past themselves and relax enough to actually meet – Mmmmmmmmm

And Tempt Your Kharma, I am honoured that you gave me such an explanation – this one and only time! Lol

So wpg_chick, for the record, my wife and I both play separately not just me and I thought I changed my marital status to married ???? and the sex we have with others isn’t outside our marriage because we share the details and it adds to our sex, which in my mind adds to the marriage. As far as adding something from my wife – I tried that once and no one believed me  - well almost no one – I have actually introduced a couple of them via telephone because I do understand that in most cases what I am saying is so far from peoples experiences that they don’t believe me and just think I am making it all up – which I am not – So for anyone who is interested in meeting and want guarantees of no drama - I can have B give then an email saying no drama will come from her.

Hey Angelisnice, thanks for the message – your special and I really appreciate your comments – I have added you to my faves so you can put in a good word or two. And you know it wasn’t because I didn’t want to eh! Lol Timing is everything!

I am really enjoying this posting thing and I can now see the attraction to it – Once again Thanks for all your comments! And keep those posts coming!
 Little Pheonix
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/5/2007 6:06:54 AM
OT...
Little Pheonix, you are so funny and soooooo right!

I may be funny bud but....i do have a sharp stick,people have seen it,lmao.All the stupid things in my profile,ya i've done them,why not.After all,life is for having fun one way or another,am i right or wrong.Aww what do you guys know....i'm....right.
 twoshadows
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:00:59 AM
Consider how much mail the women in intimate encounters probably get. It's more than they can answer. My Gf put her ad in the intimate category as an experiment and over the 1st day had more than 200 responses.
 She
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/5/2007 12:20:40 PM
Wow! A little bit of spice added to POF lately! (Not for this chick, but the forums have suddenly got interesting again! lol)
 TEMPT YOUR KHARMA
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2007 4:06:31 PM
So if a women gets hit with 200 responses with one day of Intimate Encounter......and a guy might be lucky to get only 1 and it is from a "girl" named Marcus in San Francisco, what does this say for the differences in the morality of man or women....or is it not about morality, but that men want it more ( some how i have a feeling LP might dispute this last comment..lol)......??

Just your thoughts ...any comments??
 ~Emerald~
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/5/2007 4:12:33 PM
not a myth ~ it is the real thing...but only those who are worthy or lucky enough get to a taste of the erotic charms that this woman is capable of....
 Little Pheonix
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/5/2007 4:50:57 PM

....or is it not about morality, but that men want it more

Too damn funny there Tempt.Firstly women have hormones,and believe you me....they can rage too.Another we do not have a penis,that,well kinda swells sometimes when you really don't want others to see.So really,no freekin difference
between men and women,women can just hide it better,lmao.
 prince harry
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/5/2007 5:36:21 PM
hey you ^^^ well a bit more thought s on this not much just a couple of words. not having experienced this for a while BUTor is BUTT i guess that when some women get all wet and rambunches or hot and horny when a male id not around to fulfill their 'urges' thats when i suppose that a 'vibrator ' comes into play ....but maybe not as full filling and male companionship after the big 'O' orgasm has happened!and the 'wetspot' . so i guess this is more than a few words.
 Really Am Me
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:06:21 PM
Oh Harry, dear Harry, sometimes a woman can get all wet and rambuncti0us, whether a male is around or not. Sometimes he just can't fill her needs, whether he is there or not. Oh and Harry, sometimes it can be more fullfilling "without" having male campionship around! Don't believe everything you read in Penthouse or Maxim.
 prince harry
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/5/2007 9:43:56 PM
well hi to you too! well i haven't read maxim there are stories in there hmmp well i don't read that mag...as with penthouse well those ARE just fiction stories probably along with those from hustler or anyother skin mag! just something that these people want to or need to put or have printed in them! so how is it that it can be more fullfilling witout a mann there after its done !??with all the right moves are made .then i presume kissing and anyother affectionate move oh!! i miss those days!
 wonderfulbiwoman
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/6/2007 10:27:20 AM
well...well...well...first of all, its good to see what you are up to D while i am hard at work during the day/nite...LOL...considering what i do for a living, i am seriously happy that you are making connections - either real or virtual - and that you are taking some chances bi posting on this site

as for permission to have intimate encounters...hell ya!!! have one, have ten...just have them and then cum home and tell me all the sexy little details so i can get all wet and rambunctious (as prince harry said) and then you can nail me silly

angel girl...OMG!!! where the hell have you been??? its soooooo good to see you surface...although i guess i am equally as guilty - let's get together soon...the suspense of that missed "intimate encounter" is still killing me and i need to get that one finally fulfilled!!! besides the mere thought of seeing you and D together - or even hearing about it later - is enough to keep me wet and rambunctious for hours...

so...on to my thoughts around this thread...seeing as my husband started it, the least i can do is offer my two cents worth and continue to follow the posts or perhaps the bouncing happy face...hahaha

a little history...D and i have been married for almost 18 years - 15 of those were completely monogomous - until i busted him for cybering on several sites - we realized how special our relationship was when my first response was "can we do this as a couple???" it was then that we set up profiles on aff, etc and got into the swinging lifestyle...over some time that evolved into me playing with other women on my own as well as swinging as a couple and eventually we realized that having an "open relationship" was within the realm of our capabilities...so we started doing the "single" profile thing as well...

there have been bumps along the way as all good paths have bumps in the road...however, the ultimate realization of success in this lifestyle has been the increased intimacy that we share as well as the increased sexual delights that only the two of us together can create...and its because of the respect we have for each other and our choices that this can happen...

its not for everyone but it certainly works for us...now...do the women really want intimate encounters??? well i do!!! and i know i can't be the only one on here that is looking solely for a good playdate!!! so keep trying babe...it'll happen!!!! much love, many lix and lots of kisses for you always...and take notes will ya!! i would hate for you to forget the details in the haze of orgasmic delight that you tend to share with those you encounter!!!!
 sex_artist
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/6/2007 1:01:02 PM
Well there you have it folks, more of the history and some words of wisdom from my loving wife.... plus a plug for her future endevours

I started this post saying I am unique ... I could have also have added that I'm a really fortunate person as well, I mean the support and encouragement is beyond anything I could have wished for from a marrage.

Ohhhhhhh, btw, we have worked at this relationship and its been fun! lol
 angelisnice
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/6/2007 2:32:49 PM
Well good afternoon B... Welcome to the little pond that is the fish. Good to see you post after D, as people probably doubted him... And what good is my word around here? Nothing. Hope you don't mind the testimonial, I had to help him out a little, and hey Spring is in the air....LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Erotic sex - Are POF women capable of it or is it a trick?