Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why is it so hard to find an orgy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MrTiger
Msg: 1
Why is it so hard to find an orgy?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Why is it so hard to find/join/plan an orgy or a group sex party. This has been a fantasy of mine for quite awhile. Anyone experienced this and has any ideas about how to organize one? Also if you have experienced this please share how it went.
Thank you,
Tiger
 fools_rush_in
Msg: 2
Why is it so hard to find an orgy?
Posted: 4/10/2007 5:06:32 AM

LMAO...this has to be the best thread title I've seen in a while. I can't believe nobodys been all over it yet...

twoshadows
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/10/2007 6:28:54 AM
You're going to have trouble finding one as a single. Most often orgies are organized by couples who don't like having a single there,unless it's a woman. Your best bet is to find a partner who's interested in swinging and organize your own,or see if you can find a swing club that allows single males.Good luck.
 aging2perfection
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:36:08 AM
It's hard enough to find 1 other person for sex, never mind a few. First off you have to find multiple people who are comfortable enough with each other. All usually have to have similar tastes and likes. Can't have one or so doing things that others don't like. It just has so many things and variables to get worked out. That is why it is tough to get one going and organize.
 !somewhere
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:38:43 AM
well.....
most of you guys, who make an "intimate encounter" profile, with no pic, on a dating site, are doing it because you're too damn undesireable to get laid in the real world.
Therefore, if you can't find 1 woman who desires you, it's naturally going to be very difficult for someone like you to find a group of people who want to get down and dirty with you.

I guess you'll have to stick to dirty hookers.
 CelticButterfly
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:54:32 AM

well.....
most of you guys, who make an "intimate encounter" profile, with no pic, on a dating site, are doing it because you're too damn undesireable to get laid in the real world.
Therefore, if you can't find 1 woman who desires you, it's naturally going to be very difficult for someone like you to find a group of people who want to get down and dirty with you.

I guess you'll have to stick to dirty hookers.

OHM
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/10/2007 8:57:55 AM
Because they usually live under bridges.
 todreamandbelieve
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:30:04 AM

Hmm oddly I've been invited to several....why is it so hard to find a normal relationship?

crazeegyrl
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:37:38 AM

I guess you'll have to stick to dirty hookers

Not very nice to say!

hookers-------probably make a wicked killing getting into that scenario, unlike a wife who makes no money and probably doing it to please her perverted Hubby!

But, back to the post, look in your local classifieds and look for the ads that are for swingers and you will prolly find a party there!
 Walking in Memphis
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:49:51 AM
All of the serious comments are good advice. But as a single guy ... You are gonna have some serious problems getting that sort of action to happen for you. All the of the swinger clubs that I know of will not allow single males at all. As well, have you tried any of the other sites available to you to check out ? somespamsite for one, Nexopia for a second choice. And you have to advertise with pix ... without them you are not going to get attention from anyone.

Not to mention that situations like this do not simply happen ... It is something that needs to be planned and clearly discussed. The situations that I have been in have been openly discussed before had and clearly guidelines were in place before the fun began. As well you need to meet and get to know people in that scene and see if you and them can have some chemistry together. Especially once you have a partner in crime be it a g/f or fwb ... She has to have all that going on plus alot of trust established with that person before ANYTHING is going to happen for the first few times.

Plus do not be afraid to do some reading on this subject more. If you are new to the scene there are alot of intricacies to be aware of. Some important differences in lifestyles to be aware of and not to mention simply being able to talk the lingo and understand culture you are wishing to enter into. That's pretty much all i can think of right now ... Good Luck
 nursemate68
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:51:08 AM
You kind of have to wonder.."why you've been invited to several"...hmmm??
 Robbie469
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/10/2007 10:13:50 AM
I’m single and I’ve been to two private swing parties. Here’s some advice…search the internet and find a upscale party/club that allows approved single males…plan on not finding many and them be pretty expensive for single guys…some travel might be required. If you’re overly fat/ugly…forget about it. Jump through their hoops and you might get in. If you get in, dress nice and be very polite and respectful. Usually to get with the girls, you need to make friends with the guys, make causal conservation and see what happens. Some of the guys (and gals) won’t be too incline since you’re there alone, so be prepared. That being said, I’ve had lots of fun both times. Also, don’t expect to see a big orgy with lots of people going at it. From my experience, people seemed to pair up and disappear into (usually closed door) bedrooms.
 Texaspeach37
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/10/2007 10:44:24 AM
LMAO Good luck dude
 that sam i am
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/10/2007 10:58:43 AM

Because they usually live under bridges.

That is absolutely the worst pun...and funniest thing I've heard in a while.
 !somewhere
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:02:57 AM

I guess you'll have to stick to dirty hookers

Not very nice to say!
I wasn't intending to insult all hookers.
Just the bottom of the barrel hookers, that the OP is used to.
 crittersitter
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:05:05 AM
Are you trolling for hot stories for your 'wank bank'?
EWWWWWWWWWW
 Mr Bungle bob
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:13:37 AM
check out ukswingers.com
 todreamandbelieve
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:17:18 AM
Actually nursemate ..I have been invited to several by a guy whom I did meet online ... I have politely declined the invites but we have had several conversations about his choice and mine on the matter. Alas he is actually a very nice person and has found a girl that fits well into his lifestyle..just wasn't for me.

Nothing sinister or weird going .....but thanks for the laugh.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:47:18 AM
same reason it's so hard to find parking in Milwaukee. Cause there is already someone in that spot.

Fry
 8shooter1
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:49:53 AM
Get (Swingers Wanted) Printed on a t-shirt and go out!
 harviej
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:54:36 AM
It is not difficult at all.
Actually we are all having one right now. We just did not invite you.
 Walking in Memphis
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:06:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^ well there is that ... lol
 fun_42
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:24:51 PM
cause some of us are too picky....and cant find one guy, let alone a whole bunch of them ..hello
 badbadgirl
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:38:05 PM
Anyone experienced this and has any ideas about how to organize one?

Post adds in sex sites advertising a party/orgy(free alcohol)with your home adress on it.
 tinangel53
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:47:17 PM
Thanks Fry, Was sippin' water an' blew it all over my computer when I read the comment. Classic and Oh so true. Gotta wonder whas up w/ his mentality. Or lack there of. * humming * "lookin fo love n all th' wrong places"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why is it so hard to find an orgy?