Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Next link under picture on Viewed Me pics      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 yayawhatever
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Next link under picture on Viewed Me picsPage 1 of 1    
What is this? Yet another new feature. I spotted this and again thought, "the man never sleeps!"

Very nice!

Now he's got me clicking through pictures without even opening at the profile, and since the report feature was introduced, look at that, they are actually pictures of a person!
 Northernlite
Msg: 2
Next link under picture on Viewed Me pics
Posted: 4/12/2007 3:11:07 PM
Just one little problem.. I can see the hidden pictures too! Check it out yourself. Maybe a bit more tweaking is needed?
 Suju
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/12/2007 3:17:06 PM
What does the next mean or do? It's not under all pics. Are those with next under them those who are going through a search & pressing next? Info needed, please.
 yayawhatever
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2007 3:17:51 PM
If there is no next, the person does not have other pictures to view. When you click next it will show you the other pictures the person has posted.

I checked, and of course if I can see the next 7 some would have to be hidden, but among the men who are viewing me, the hidden ones are great picks.. at least so far.

With every new feature its good to give it a couple of days. Its remarkable how much this site has changed and evolved in such a short period of time.

Suju
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/12/2007 3:22:08 PM
Oh... cool... thanks yayawhatever... funky nickname btw
Click here --> NEW FEATURE- Rotate through user's pic portfolio in Viewed Me & Searches

I know, you beat other thread by 1 minute, but other thread has Admin in it, ...sorry :)

Closed - Trappedonbayst
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Next link under picture on Viewed Me pics