Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Nipples .....Sensitive Or Not ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 macforty
Msg: 1
Nipples .....Sensitive Or Not ?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
For most peeps i know this is a highly sensitive /sexual area but i find im the opposite !! It makes me go into fits of laughter when someone is doing naughties with my nips and find it NO way a turn on !! I was discussing it with my mate the other day who has his pierced and has done this to highten the pleasure. So am i in a minority here ? Are your nips sensitive and what does it do for you ?
 ~Rivet~
Msg: 2
Nipples .....Sensitive Or Not ?
Posted: 4/17/2007 12:42:03 AM
Always been pleasurable. I have one pierced and it does feel more sensitive.
 pink13********
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/17/2007 12:45:28 AM
had an ex who i only had to go near his nipples with my tongue and he would be in raptures and if i dared nibble on them then it was over before it began,

not going to say about my own though sorry guys
 *FoxyMoron*
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/17/2007 12:55:11 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes..... thats all im saying about me...

I would love to find a man with really sensitive nipples cos i have complete fixation with nips... Men tend to either do a MacForty (yes that is what i shall now call it) and have hysterics and laugh when their nipples are touched etc or just feel nothing...

So anothing thing to add to my long list of requirements for a man... Sensitive nippled geezer
 Tim61
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 1:08:11 AM
When I 1st saw this, I thought it was on about Women's Nipples Mmmmm surely all Women's Nipples are Highly sensitive ?, but knowing it's about Men's Nipples !!! I can honestly say, I have Never had my Nipples Played With !!!

Why Do Men Have Nipples in the First Place

Tim
 *Jamazing*
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/17/2007 1:23:49 AM

Why Do Men Have Nipples in the First Place

Well we all know why Macforty has nipples, so that he can have a good laugh!!!!

I have known men who love to have their nipples played with and found it highly erotic, but others who dont like it at all. But I think that may well apply to women too. It may be the case that some women's nipples are sooooooooooo sensitive that they cannot bear for them to be touched. We are all different - thank God!!!
 midlandstaurus33
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/17/2007 1:49:29 AM
Hahaha.......

Ok here's something that maybe some people don't know. The reason why men have nipples....is because for 6 weeks of life inside the womb, men are actually female
I had my nipple pierced last year, and it don't change the sensitivity of it. It's bit different for blokes though.
 Sexytrish
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:03:43 AM
I have always wanted my Nipples pierced.. but scared its gonna hurt....

My fella's nipples are VERY sensitive... i love playing ...Flicking.. and biting them.. and he loves me doing it!!
 Bye Bye Blackbird
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:13:03 AM

I have one done, it hurt like fcuk.

I breastfed for quite a long time, still don't have full sensitivity back.
My ex couldn't bear to have his touched, he'd do a Macforty.
 Tim61
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:19:29 AM

oh nooo not me, I have been told that having them Pierced, hightens the sensetivity of them though ?

But eh what do I know ???

Tim
 Tim61
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:24:57 AM
i love playing ...Flicking.. and biting them.. and he loves me doing it!!

You Can you come & be a & do mine too please Trish ??? to see if, I either start to do a macfiorty or really enjoy it Mmmmm
Tim
 tattoo_lurch
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:29:51 AM

have always wanted my Nipples pierced.. but scared its gonna hurt....

Well another way to put it into a perspective SexyTrish to help get it pierced is to go into the piercing place with the attitude of...

"If it hurts... when it's healed it'll be well worth that small amount of pain in my life for such hightened pleasures"

Went in with that kind of thought in my head when i got my tongue pierced and it worked quite well... just the problem now is that because i'm single, i cant use my tongue piercing on a woman
 lee_1968
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:39:48 AM
for some reason, my nips are always erect and very sensitive...not that i'm complaining.. just can be a bit embarrassing sometimes
 outstanding4u
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/17/2007 3:06:35 AM
Nope...... no sensitivity there at all...........but when my brother was a baby, he developed a small swelling around one of his nipples and cried when my Mother touched it. She took him to the doctor, he applied a little pressure to the swolled area ........and ...........MILK squirted out.

MILK......from a baby's nipple !
 tattoo_lurch
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 3:11:03 AM

Nope...... no sensitivity there at all...........but when my brother was a baby, he developed a small swelling around one of his nipples and cried when my Mother touched it. She took him to the doctor, he applied a little pressure to the swolled area ........and ...........MILK squirted out.

Let's just hope that your brother realises that if he were to tell a woman that, she'll be leaving him at home with the kids and she'll tell him to breast feed them.

If your offended by this comment i do apologise, i just couldn't resist. Might as well hear it from a male before a woman comments on it lol
 outstanding4u
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/17/2007 3:28:24 AM
Never thought of that !.........His wife is with child at the moment as well........

Maybe now he'll give me back my outboard engine !

Ta Lurch !
 Storm*Chaser
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/17/2007 3:33:17 AM
nope my are not the only time they hurt is if a cat scratches them then it hurts lol
 Longshanks.
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/17/2007 4:24:36 AM
There are a few sensitive tits on here

I have felt a right tit on a few occasions.
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 5:33:13 AM

seanick..... that is quite common.... my son was the same,I had never heard of it until then,he is 14 now and here about it all the time....

Lee 1968.....
for some reason, my nips are always erect and very sensitive...not that i'm complaining.. just can be a bit embarrassing sometimes

mine are the same and it is more embarrassing for a women lol
 Longshanks.
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/17/2007 5:34:43 AM

mine are the same and it is more embarrassing for a women lol

Oh let me see,please please please.
 Miss_stevie_G
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 5:38:45 AM
yes i have sensitive nipples, when i`m in the pub and go to the loo its freezing in there and they just seem to stand to attention, which is quite embarrassing when i go back into the lounge and everybodys staring at my football studs sticking out through my tee-shirt

bona dea
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/17/2007 7:22:16 AM
Nipples - sensitve yes - in both men and women. You might have sensitive ones you might not. Not all women do either. Nipples are nothing to do with sex anyway. They are created in the womb at 4 weeks in the development stage. Genitalia isnt formed until 7 weeks of developement. Wa are actually bisexual until seven weeks!
So therefore nipples are exactly the same on a man as a woman, just like arms and legs. Only difference is they are the centre of a womans mammary gland...
They are surrounded by nerves which make them erect.. Constant touching or arousing of the nipple can cause Althemia which is a condition where your nipples will never harden again due to loss of nerve sensitivity.

If your sensitive thats cool but if your not thats cool too. Its all to do with nerves.. just like being ticke-ish x some people just aint.

But no your not own your own matey, I laugh too.... x

S
 mildred26
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/17/2007 7:35:12 AM
Yup now just got to find the man to re awaken them
 bona dea
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/17/2007 7:36:33 AM
boys can lactate by the way because of the excessive amount of oestrogens in the females body, which is then, in turn, passed onto the child after birth.

S x
 Tim61
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 7:51:20 AM
[Quote] Yup now just got to find the man to re awaken them

Can I be a Tester to re awaken then plz Mildred

Tim
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Nipples .....Sensitive Or Not ?