Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Introductions  > A new kettle of fish..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 saucybutsweet
Msg: 1
A new kettle of fish..Page 1 of 1    
Hello,
I am very new to this place. Like 4 days new. I have been looking in on the forums and I look forward to forcing my opinions on you all .....so look out! llolloo..I am newly single. Lucky me. Not really looking forward to the whole dating experience after 10 years but I figured I would go the friends route first. Friends are fantastic to have.
I am a mom of two,I have six animals,I work fulltime in nursing and I dont drink or smoke. I may sound boring but I am not.

I would have brought treats and something to drink but wasnt sure what ya all were in the mood for. I do hope to meet alot of individuals....
 *Lyric Misha*
Msg: 2
view profile
History
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 4/27/2007 4:14:04 PM
Welcome to POF practnurse! Happy to see you here. The forums are wonderful - a great place to make friends. I look forward to your posts in the forums!

Happy !
Misha
 *mandrake*
Msg: 3
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 4/27/2007 5:37:36 PM
Well, how about a massage for starters! Hey nursey...welcome to POF! Hope you enjoy. Have fun and good luck fishing.
 saucybutsweet
Msg: 4
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 4/28/2007 5:16:28 PM
LIke I have never heard that line before!
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 5
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 9/25/2009 9:54:14 AM
how sre you doing i,m doing good exept this computer shit i,m yous to working with my hands not my eyes & my mind. I,m used to building houses or roofing thats what I used to be, or a mechanic,was my last job before the accident but i,m livin life you can do anything you put your mind to if your stuborne enough-to
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 6
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 9/25/2009 10:31:01 AM
I just wan,t to meet and go out to supper & see if we get along or if we would be butting heads all the time, that would not be a good thing so we would have to agree to just be friends you can never have enough friends. I am usually a easy going person. Get back to me.: Please get back to me # 250 449 2768 or lve msg
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 7
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 10/18/2009 4:40:48 PM
Hello i,m Ted Theelen i,m single now also.Just getting used to this computer garbage but i,m a good guy.I get along with children,I am a big kid myself.call me i,ll get back to you 1-250-449-2768
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 8
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 11/1/2009 11:43:15 AM
Hello my name is Ted Theelen i just had my birthday lastnight so now i,m 45 and i want someone to spend my time with.She has to be not married or involved.Maybe it will head the rite way.If you have a couple of children it,s a plus since i,m fixed or neurtered,ha ha.I don,t have any,me and children get along because i,m a big kid also.I owne a house,car and my tryke and i,m healthy as a horse,I do drink though but hardly ever drunk,just in a good mood and playful but serious when i should be.
is not a problem i,m just use to being a card,but i owne it all,still in a good mood.
 Frisky Puppy
Msg: 9
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 11/1/2009 11:48:14 AM
Hello my name is Ted Theelen i just had my birthday lastnight so now i,m 45 and i want someone to spend my time with.She has to be not married or involved.Maybe it will head the rite way.If you have a couple of children it,s a plus since i,m fixed or neurtered,ha ha.I don,t have any,me and children get along because i,m a big kid also.I owne a house,car and my tryke and i,m healthy as a horse,I do drink though but hardly ever drunk,just in a good mood and playful but serious when i should be.
is not a problem i,m just use to being a card,but i owne it all,still in a good mood.
 crossby
Msg: 10
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 2/2/2010 5:10:45 PM
hi frisky getting used to the pc takes practice as everything else/you sound like alot of fun with some rough edges/but/you are not in the right age group for me a babyboomer/but i thought i would reply to you so you can be alittle more relaxed here//dorothy
 rambler449
Msg: 11
A new kettle of fish..
Posted: 1/26/2012 2:48:56 PM
Get back to me and I will reply.
Show ALL Forums  > Introductions  > A new kettle of fish..