Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Crazy people off POF, bad dating experience.. YIKES!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dirrty
Msg: 1
Crazy people off POF, bad dating experience.. YIKES!Page 1 of 1    
Ok... So.. I have had really really bad experiences off here.. On with a guy who claimed to have some chick in california he never met, who is willing to pay off his debts and child support if he sees only her (again they never met, and when they plan to meet up she ditches him) so ya. he was also on depression pills always crying and tellin me he wants to kill himself.. BUT this next story TOPS THEM ALL.

And i mean i saw the signs right from the beginning too but oh well.
So talkin to this weirdo on here who just moved to calgary, (should stay back in..wherever the hell he was from) and he asks to meet up..have dinner or drinks.. im like sure ok why not... I gave him my cell number... sure enough he calls right away.. i dont pick up cuz im busy doing something.. so.. two minutes later he calls again...(weird) we talk for a while... he asks if the next day we wanna meet up and he can make us hamburgers..

So the next day i drive to his house.. (which he gives me wrong directions hahaha) we start talking about our ex's and wut not.. and out of the blue hes like "well i dont tell most people this but, my ex girlfriend told me, she gave me aids" ... and he goes on about how he keeps getting tested to see if he actually has it.... so by then im getting freaked out.... not that i would "do anything" with the guy.. he was pretty gross in person...

so he comes out of the bathroom some time later and says "Oh shit!, i just cut my lip" he must have been shaving or something... but he has blood dripping from his lip down his mouth like u wouldnt believe.. so of course i get really really freaked out... Aids...blood... = No no.

So he goes into the kitchen and opens a pack of hamburger meat and starts rolling the meat into balls meanwhile his lip is full of blood and his teeth are smeared with blood too cuz he keeps lickin it off cuz its dripping too fast.. hes standing over the food trying not to get the blood on it EEWWWWWWWWWWW.

so as soon as he goes outside i text my girlfriend tellin her to call me in five and tell me i have to go get her cuz there is an emergency.... so she calls and im like im so sorry i have to go ok?? and hes like.. uhh ok..

so i leave his house say around 1 pm.. and i shitt u not... from 1pm to about 9 pm he calls about 5 times every half hour filling up my voicemail telling me hes disapointed in me.. and the last message was his screaming into the phone saying "U SUCK!!!"

but i mean come on!!!!!!!!! u tell me u have aids.. then come out of the bathroom with ur lips all cut to pieces bleeding everywhere???? EWWW im sooo outta there!!!!!
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 2
Crazy people off POF, bad dating experience.. YIKES!
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:28:52 AM
yeah that's pretty nuts !!!!
 ohiogirl2009
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:36:07 AM
You went over to his house on a first meet? :-\
 saskassgirl
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:38:01 AM
There was this guy who i wasn't attracted to but i decided to meet him in person. I was thinking we might become good friends. So stupid me agrees to go to his house to hang out. While there he kept offering me home made wine. I don't drink so i kept turning it down. He took me to his basement to show me his train collection...Yes i said train collection. Then back up to the main level. He asked me to sit on the floor infront of the fireplace, So i did. I was starting to get the creepy vibe, but couldn't figure out a way to leave in a hurry. So the tv is right infront of us and he starts paying around with the controller. Next thing i know I'm looking back at myself from the tv, He had a hidden camera that was taping in live time. So now i'm really freaked out and he makes up some lame excuse about how this little train on top of the tv had a recorder in it so he can put it on the train tracks and see if there is a problem with the rail road tracks. Which didn't explain why it was in the living room and not the basement. So i ran out of the house. I didn't even stop to put my shoes on, i just grabbed them and ran to my car. I don't know if he thought he was gonna get some and wanted to record it, or something worse.
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:41:58 AM
I look into my little crystal ball honey and I see bad things for you if you don't start being a bit smarter ! You're and attractive young woman don't be stupid !!!!!!!! Your life is you're own why even be on this site ? You can find guys anywhere.
 Dirrty
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:58:45 AM
ya i shouldnt have went over to his house.. wrong thing to do.
 Dirrty
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:59:42 AM
and saskassgirl. im glad u got out of that house.. that was not cool about the train and the camera. no wonder he wanted u to drink his wine.. soo not cool. glad u were smart.
 Moontress
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/21/2007 1:03:35 AM
Did he mean HIV? HIV and AIDS aren't the same. HIV causes AIDS. It usually takes at least 3- 6 months for a positive HIV result to show up and while it is possible to have a false-positive result (especially if done before 6 months) because of varies health problems one should still be careful with their lifestyle.

But yeah you did the right thing. I'd leave his house if he was bleeding everywhere and preparing food. His behavior is really dangerous. He could end up harming other people. If he got it from his ex he obviously didn't use condoms and if he's this immature how do you know he uses them with other people. Good for you for leaving. Funny during last spring and part of the summer my best friend dated a guy who people said had AIDS. It was supposedly a joke (she never slept with him though, thankfully) though you never know. He was an ass like the guy you encountered (and pretty gross too. My friend actually thought he was cute. I have no idea what she sees in the guys she dates. She is gorgeous. I guess it's truly 'beauty in the eye of the beholder') and moved to Calgary before this past winter.
 nigelwright
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/21/2007 10:27:49 AM
Most people dont know they have AIDS for a long time and carry on infecting others.

Come on boys dont be silly put a condom on your willy.
 Heart Bandit
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/21/2007 3:43:44 PM
Damn. Those are some scary stories. Maybe me not finding a date on here is a blessing in disguise. :)
 prolibertate
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2007 3:57:21 PM
If more people would take the time to find out a little about someone, and meet them in a public place first, maybe some of these 'bad' dating experiences wouldn't happen in the first place. I don't understand how anyone could go to meet someone at their house the first time they meet, or have someone pick them up from their house...that's simply asking for trouble, and I don't care how long you've talked online or on the phone with them, they're still a stranger and could be nothing like you think they are...but by then, it's too late.

And OP, this guy told you an ex said she gave him AIDS, he didn't say he *had* it. Perhaps he was just telling you about some freaky ex, thinking it was a funny story or maybe he was nervous and didn't realize how stupid it may have sounded; we don't know in what context he brought this up as we're only hearing your side of thing...Or perhaps not; maybe he was a weirdo. But you put yourself in a bad situation and I really hope you don't do so again. Also, one can't always blame a bad date all on one person; you agreed to go to his house so you share the blame for this being a bad date. Be very glad it didn't turn out to be any worse than it was, and please use your head in the future. We really don't want to be hearing about you on the nightly news some day.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Crazy people off POF, bad dating experience.. YIKES!