Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hard Nips in Public      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cheerful_Trousers
Msg: 1
Hard Nips in PublicPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Awwww summer, the sunshine, the short skirts, women's nipples showing through tight tops.

Hey wait aminute, I'm no perv. I just think catching a peek of women's peaks under their shirt/bra is the hottest thing ever.

Do girls try to prevent these little wardrope malfunctions or do they actually use them to get a little extra attention? Are you ladies uncomfortable when your girls show through? I personnally can't stand those padded bras for two reasons. One, it conceals the actual shape of the breast, and two, only the sharpest of nipples can poke through it.

Also, any other guys think nipples in public makes taking a walk downtown a whole lot more interesting? Its a topic anyone can enjoy
 Gotmail?
Msg: 2
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:20:40 PM
I spend $48 on my Victoria's Secret bras to prevent this...........my headlights LOVE to stay on! LOL
 jeepgurl82
Msg: 3
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:23:48 PM
Thank GOD for VS!!!! :D
I just hate it when one is on and the other is off!!!!
 Vancer
Msg: 4
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:28:21 PM
I've found in the winter when wearing drag that it's quite embarassing. As the saying goes I can spin in a circle and cut glass.
Oh, this topic is for ladies....ahhhhh.
Ignore everything I've said here.
 Gotmail?
Msg: 5
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:29:53 PM
Cannot imagine going to work , or being around my sons with my headlights on

OMG TGF VS
 PHK
Msg: 6
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:31:18 PM
NHOs are like panty lines - unfashionable and tacky
And unless the lady has mosquito bites, most likely the bra does not have enough support (with truly thin cloth) if the NHOs are that visible
 Fly on the Wall
Msg: 7
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:31:35 PM
As much as YOU hate those padded bras, added support for my big girls and making sure no nipples ever shine through is the exact reason why I wear them. Makes me very uncomfortable in public if I get nipplage, even when I do wear a padded bra to hide it.

How comfortable would men feel walking down the street with their penis showing?
 This is Now
Msg: 8
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:31:43 PM
The only part of feminism from the 60's that I welcomed with open arms and wasn't a little skeptical of at first was burning my bra.

I only wear one when I absolutely have to. For years it was a waste of time coz it was always slipping up -- gravity being what it is and all there was nothing much to hold it down. I looked weird walking around grabbing the bottom and pulling it downwards and even weirder looking both ways to make sure nobody else could see me.

Long before someone did it on 'Friends', I was taking mine off without removing my shirt in public washrooms and stuffing the thing in my purse after appointments where dressing up was necessary.
 PBjellyTIME
Msg: 9
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:36:55 PM
when my nips show - i feel like everyone notices (because i notice it on other people)
Also, i feel like it gives away too much of what the boob might look like naked.
I have a friend who perpetually does not wear a bra, and sometimes im embaressed by it - kinda feels skanky (and its not even me) - she thinks she doesnt need one because she's only an 'a' cup.

mine, on the other hand, are way bigger, and would move way too much (not saggy - just joyfully bouncy) and sometimes only one nip gets hard - could be because i had a reduction at 17 - but either way - i'd rather not turn the headlights on in the public eye - even if its only a one headlight'eer
 PBjellyTIME
Msg: 10
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:40:42 PM
wait... what did you have to 'pull down'? i dont get that. are your boobs filled with helium? or did you mean a bra was slipping up? does that happen?
 Gregger32
Msg: 11
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:45:07 PM
Victoria Secret bras do that? lol
 sass_class
Msg: 12
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:58:00 PM
Everyone has nipples....if they are not naked to the eye, what is the issue...both men, women and even animals have nipples. Why have we become conditioned to be embarrassed if they are showing as a little peak. Men have nipples and show them in the summer all the time. Nipplage doesn't embarrass me. It's a normal part of the body and it's covered even...why do we have to act like children or make someone embarrassed by what is normal?
 Leeanne
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:07:49 PM
OMG we so had this going on last night - our weekly get together group was outside and it was soooooo cold - all the men got a real nipple show from all the women!!! I swear mine never went back to normal until the next day!!
Look - we all have them they are a part of what God decided we needed - sooooooo if they are all out there for everyone to view - so be it!!!
I like my nipples - Tee Hee!!!!
 giggleparts
Msg: 14
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:14:37 PM
Yeah... my nips have shown through many a time... seriously, I nip out...

Some shirts I have to wear another just so it won't show...

the giggleparts - When in doubt, blow something up.
 Tricky n ^jynxx^
Msg: 15
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:19:06 PM
As a teenager, before padded bras (oops showing my age, lol) We use to go braless but hid the nipples with band-aids. Freedom without turning the headlights on. Now I am honestly never paying attention if they are hard or not.
 blonde chickie
Msg: 16
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:22:33 PM
I like my nipples too, and I don't mind if I show some nip threw my shirts
 ImJustMeKevin
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:37:39 PM
Love the High-beams except when I'm not watching my step and trip on the sidewalk and end up on my face.

Kevin

P.S. WHAT, I'm a guy......
 asheyca
Msg: 18
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:56:19 PM
Very Interesting thread!. My nipples are constantly peeping out regardless of what bra i wear. I have a C cup so I dont wear the the full padded bras, that would be too much extras. I hate the fact that they stick out, and cover them over with tissue paper mostly every day. Help! this is an ongoing issue with me.
 ttawny
Msg: 19
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:57:20 PM
Depends on the occasion and whether or not I want everyone to see my jewelry.
 autofocus
Msg: 20
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 8:05:56 PM

How comfortable would men feel walking down the street with their penis showing?

Depends on the weather...
 Kazot
Msg: 21
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 8:25:58 PM
Oh I love nipplage!

I also like when you can tell if they are wearing a thong.

Or if it is in doubt they are wearing any under cloths!

Gawd I appreciate the gloriousness of the womans body.
 rockondon
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 8:47:39 PM
booooooo on victoria's secret for hiding such beautiful things.
 sxyvirgo
Msg: 23
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 8:47:57 PM

As a teenager, before padded bras (oops showing my age, lol) We use to go braless but hid the nipples with band-aids. Freedom without turning the headlights on. Now I am honestly never paying attention if they are hard or not.

Haha - I figured I was the only one using bandaids! They don't work quite as well now, I'm afraid...lol Anyway, I'm so used to having to wear padded bras at work because it's freezing (summer and winter) and it takes next to nothing for my nips to stand at attention. I'd love to be a little less self-conscious and just let them go, especially in the summer.
 Wish4
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 8:51:27 PM
Ick, I hate padded bras. If they show, they show. It's just a natural phenomenon. Besides I think mine have been on alert ever since I breast fed my sons.
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 25
Hard Nips in Public
Posted: 5/23/2007 8:59:44 PM
Watching for 'headlights' is not my thing. I'm more of an overall 'streamlined chassis' and 'rear bumper' sort.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hard Nips in Public