Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Used condoms in the trash - believe she's not cheating?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 yesiamcute
Msg: 1
Used condoms in the trash - believe she's not cheating?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm single, so I'm telling you a story about my *friend*, really!

She says she likes the feeling of a condom, and just feels it's a more realistic sensation when used on her vibrator. Her boyfriend was away on business and she used lots of them and just threw them in the trash after. He came home and saw one in the trash and it took a lot of explaining for him to believe her - I knew she was telling the truth - but I have to admit if I was the guy I'd be a bit skeptical. Would you believe your girl if you found used condoms in the trash that she was just using them to masturbate?
 OnTheBus
Msg: 2
Used condoms in the trash - believe she's not cheating?
Posted: 5/25/2007 5:10:47 AM

Sure I would believe her....I believe everything
 Nos800id
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2007 5:18:42 AM
Well sure you can kinda tell if they have been used for something else...
 happy222
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/25/2007 5:29:48 AM
Cheating, of course she is, to her vibrator hahahaha

You said you believe her but have you seen her in the act to believe? lol

All I am gonna say is that its a clever excuse, am sure someone reading this might use as an excuse lol
 charlfarn
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2007 5:31:34 AM
I would find it HIGHLY unbelievable!! And i am a girl!!!
 yesiamcute
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/25/2007 5:37:34 AM
She's a close friend so I spend a lot of time hanging out with her and I would know if she was seeing someone on the side. I've tried the condom-on-vibe thing and I must admit I like it myself too - at least I don't have to explain it to anyone.

There was another instance where she let another friend and her guy friend use the guest room for a night she was away and they left condoms behind - fortunately she took out the trash - but they could have backed her up on that anyway.

I guess the moral of the story is if you're innocent, hide the evidence anyway...
 twoshadows
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/25/2007 6:22:13 AM
If the condoms were used by a man then there would be something in them. If they were used on a toy they'd be empty.
 braindrain22
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/25/2007 7:42:23 AM
You'd think she would have shared this information long ago then he wouldn't have to be skeptical.

Don't people usually flush those things?
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2007 7:47:50 AM
Where's the CSI people when you need them?
Have those suckers analyzed.
 h0ldfast
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2007 8:36:30 AM
The real issue is that your *friend* leaves used condoms draped all over the place for her boyfriend to stumble into. Some things, and I don't need to mention them, should be discretely disposed of. No one wants used condoms rubbed in his face, especially after a long business trip.

To me, it looks like she was miffed about him going away and was using the condoms to send him a message. Maybe she's not cheating, but she sounds like she's trying to keep him on his toes and get some extra attention. Those kinds of games destroy trust and for me, they're a deal breaker.
 Hot Snowman
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/25/2007 1:24:43 PM
Yeah right! What is even more funny is that you're believing your friend's cover story. Then again, I have some great Florida swamp land I'd like to sell you. Just send me your credit card number and I will tell you more.
 My I
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/25/2007 2:06:11 PM
I'd ask her to show me where she keeps the condoms (I'll bet she "Used the last one, last night" lol).
It's rather surprising this was only an issue once he left town.... I guess she was careful not to let him see the condoms while he was still in town - LOL!

Women with vibrators, in my opinion, normally include men in information like that beforehand... not when they get busted.

About her friends using her bed..... ummmm.... I would be thinking "threesome".

Someone is being played to be gullable.
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/25/2007 2:22:03 PM
Just how used were these condoms? It'd be the first thing that this 'CSI investigator' would look into ...and no, I wouldn't believe her if she told me that it was dried up mayonaise inside of any.
 AwP
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2007 3:24:05 PM
Honestly, from the story the way you told it, I'm thinking she's feeding her trusting friend (you) false information so you can be an aliby of sorts. If she ends up asking you to try talking to him to convince him that she's telling the truth, then I'd be positive.
 innocentantic
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2007 3:44:17 PM
^^^ good point AwP

My question is, who in the hell thinks a condom feels good? Did everybody miss that aspect of this story?

Also, there isn't always something in a condom after it's been used by a guy. Many believe that it's safer to ejaculate outside of the woman and much more pleasurable to do so outside of the condom. And of course, it could be washed, but if she's just leaving them on the top of the trash, then she's not likely to be tidy enough to wash them.

Good chance she's cheating. Even if it just is with Bob (battery operated boyfriend.) But hOldfast was right. Whether consciously or not she's leaving them for him to see, and it's pretty immature of her, assuming he's not OK with her sleeping with whomever she wants when he's not around.
 Seshanno
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/28/2007 10:40:15 AM
to be fair to your friend's gf there are some toys that are not 'water proof' and unless you're fond of a nasty ZAP in an extreemely sensative area using a condom is probably a smart idea
 Commonsens
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/28/2007 10:46:24 AM
is your friend dumb?

if a comdom is used..
- by a man..how many man will "do his thing" without ejaculating, and therefore leave sperme inside the comdom.
- by a vibrator..unless we have made extrem advance in technology, vibrators do not ejaculate.

Duh!
 pet_tech
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2007 11:25:46 AM
Spot on dude!!!!!!!
 RichSaudi
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:31:01 PM
What are condoms?
 timothy31979
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:39:52 PM
I'm asking this in the wrong forum, should be in "Ask a Girl". But who would seriously prefer the feeling of a condom to any sex toy? Also, who in their right mind wouldn't buy a waterproof toy, cause you have to know its going to get wet???
 scorpiomover
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:41:34 PM
Of course. I also believe in Santa. But I'm not going to invest $1000 in Macy's new Xmas line in Elf Clothing.

If she took the time to put a condom on her vibrator, she'd take the time to flush it down the toilet.

If I saws this, I would be hiding a webcam in her room. If she's doing it to herself, I'm watching my girlfriend play with herself. That's not cheating. If she's doing someone else, she's not my g/f. She just doesn't know it yet.
 j5rush
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:58:01 PM

Well sure you can kinda tell if they have been used for something else...

Exactly! And I'm sure using a condom over her vibe made it easier to clean!

Hmmm. But then I am fairly gullible.
 TickleMehPink
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:59:26 PM
My question is, who in the hell thinks a condom feels good? Did everybody miss that aspect of this story?

Innocentantic ya beat me to it!
 timothy31979
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/28/2007 1:09:22 PM

My question is, who in the hell thinks a condom feels good?

I also asked this question... Actually I asked if it felt better than the sex toy. However, no one has answered yet...

If you think a condom feels better than the real thing, you are a robot...
 Xidra
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/28/2007 1:40:59 PM
The whole post reeks of a poor attempt at creating a plausible alibi for an obviously guilty woman
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Used condoms in the trash - believe she's not cheating?