Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Step Brother/Sister = Sexual Gratification? Is it wrong???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cordie_from_heaven
Msg: 1
Step Brother/Sister = Sexual Gratification? Is it wrong???Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hmmm...alright, here is the situation...

The parents have been married for 20+ years. The step brother is 5 years older than the step sister. Their ages at the present time are 25 and 30. For various reasons they have not had contact since she was 13 and he was 18. They have now started a discrete sexual relationship. Is it wrong? Will it always have to be discrete?

I asked the step sister why she wanted to do that with him and she said:

"Because I'm not supposed to want him. I'm not supposed to have him. But it's all about passion between us. It's 'wrong' to other people, but right to us."

She's also told me that she has always known that he has wanted her. Neither one of them have much contact with the parents due to personal issues between their respective parents. Although, the step-brother just moved back in with them for about the next 3-4 months.

So, let the thoughts roll fellow forum junkies!!!

~Welder's Girl~
 stay.bamboocha
Msg: 2
Step Brother/Sister = Sexual Gratification? Is it wrong???
Posted: 6/4/2007 6:25:42 AM
isn't that perfectly legal? they aren't blood related right... sounds more like an ethical choice.
 cordie_from_heaven
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/4/2007 6:28:23 AM
Correct. There is no blood relation. And actually the step-brother was adopted by the step-mother. So that further removes him as far as 'blood relation' goes.

So, is it ethically wrong? What would you think about those individuals? Do you think it is taboo?

~Welder's Girl~
 K-lo
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/4/2007 6:44:21 AM
Welder's Girl - - I must ask . . . do you live in the middle of Dysfunction Junction?? You always come up with the most bizarre scenarios! Well, she said it herself, that the relationship is enticing because it is taboo. It would be interesting if all of the related parties had a preemptive pow wow and agreed to at least pretend that their relationship was the coolest thing ever when they decide to make it public . . . it would be interesting to see how much longer it would last after that.

I don't have an opinion on whether it's right or wrong. I don't even have brothers, let alone step-brothers. However, I don't think I could get it on with one of my brother-in-laws should one of my sisters bite the dust. If their motive is unhealthy and destructive, than, it's probably not good.
 cordie_from_heaven
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/4/2007 6:48:07 AM
ROFL....Yeah....I have some bizarre individuals in my life. Got to love 'em tho!!
 stay.bamboocha
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/4/2007 6:48:47 AM
then i don't think it's ethically wrong. if they love eachother, let them go at it. more power to em for living a room away! haha
 JeepHammer
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2007 6:50:08 AM
Personally, it sound like the 'Kids' are going out of their way to stick a fork in the 'Parents'.
One is 30 and can't support himself, has to move back in with parents, the other is 25 and still acting out on issues from when she was 13...

Sounds like the entire family needs some serious counseling!
 storm300x
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/4/2007 7:31:17 AM
no its not wrong.. posts before me have already said its legal.. so what is the problem.. if they make each other happy.. sod anyone elses opinion ..... good luck to them
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2007 7:42:48 AM
Not blood related, nothing wrong with it. It's only an issue for the person who's disgusted by it. I wanna know why someone would be?
 Geneseo
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/4/2007 7:54:29 AM
Why even ask?

If it feels good, both or more people involved consent, and it pisses others off, then it's right.
 storm300x
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/4/2007 8:00:48 AM
what if they were related? (1st cousins) its legal here... my son grew up without knowing his cousins (20 in total) when my mom passed away last year he carried his grandmothers coffin in his army uniform (number 2) with his uncles and cousins.... my niece fall in love with him.. and he did with her... they didn't act on their feeling because of the repercussions they thought would happen within the family.. they confided in me after a few months, because the pressure was too great for them to deal with it alone... we went on the internet and confided in a priest (both said it was totally legal).. so we confronted the family... 90% said they didn't have a problem, the others came round to the idea after a few weeks.. when they saw how happy they were... they have both been for blood tests and they are fine to have children in the future... my son is serving in the army on is on tour in Iraq and his girlfriend is waiting anxiously at home... they plan to get married next year on the 26th July... im proud of them both...
they did say however, if they had a close relationship while they were growing up, then maybe it may not of crossed their minds
 Harry Harmony
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/4/2007 8:03:53 AM
Go for it an enjoy
 JeepHammer
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2007 8:19:43 AM
Am I the only one that things 'Welders Girl' posting on 'Welders' account...
ON A SINGLES SITE... Is a little bizarre?

I'm often a little slow on the uptake, Guess I'm missing something again...
 cordie_from_heaven
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/4/2007 8:40:28 AM
How about you go read our profile?

It's called a 'shared profile'. DUH. We made the account so I could come on the forums and so that both of us would have access to it. It CLEARLY states that I am not looking and neither is he. It even shares our story about how we met on here.

A little slow on the uptake? How about just plain retarded???

~Welder's Girl~
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/4/2007 9:24:45 AM
OP, Ethically ...or morally correct? Discrete or discreet? I'd say more power to them for having the opportunity presented to get to know each other as step-sibs ...and because enough time and life apart since living under the same roof have given each their own unique POV for the world. There's nothing written in The Bible (or any other holy book ...to the best of my knowledge) for divorce, and whatit's done to reek havoc to our 'social fiber'. Good for two now-older children of different enough bloodlines possibly making something meaningful and right grow between them.
 Leeanne
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2007 9:34:34 AM
Well put it this way - it's a senario for Jerry Springer - so if that's the case it's just wrong!! I knew a girl when I was younger and her sister was fooling around with the step brother - even back then it felt really wrong knowing that and it broke up the parents marriage!!!
 peach-blossom Luck
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/4/2007 9:46:00 AM
We humans get ourselves in all sorts of jams, don't we? Well, obviously since it's "wrong" it's so "right." The passion and all. The situation is strange and off-kilter, to be sure, but I am sure over time it will become more open, less discreet. Can't keep it a secret forever. And once it becomes public, the taboo nature of it will dwindle thus less passion. I don't see this as a longterm relationship, but stranger things have happened.

Ender
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/4/2007 9:54:30 AM
According to the letter of the law, its not wrong. However I am sure that the family and friends would have some serious issues with it.

Personally I'm more curious about how long they lived together as children. I mean if you grew up with someone for 13 years and then started ****ing them when you were 25 its pretty sick in my opinion. Living apart for a long time isn't really a factor if you ask me. Hell, I lived away from my sister for 10 years, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stick my****in her.

Your friends are twisted monkeys.
 tdh46
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/4/2007 10:00:14 AM
You can try and put as much lipstick on this pig you want, but sleeping with your sister is just so damn wrong it's scary. I can't think of any level where a person with any moral fiber would think something this sick would be ok.

If anybody is going to be having sex with my brother it's gonna be me......Must be the mentality of the south rearing it's ugly head again.

I can truly hear the banjo music from "Deliverance" playing in the background while reading this sick thread.
 storm300x
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/4/2007 10:13:32 AM

I can truly hear the banjo music from "Deliverance" playing in the background while reading this sick thread.

tdh46
i don't understand? you are saying that this is a sick thread... did you read the op?
they are step brother and sister.. no blood relation
please don't tell me that there are still narrow minded bigots flying around these days?
i do hope im mistaken.... im sure you cant really be that closed minded?
 Ender
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/4/2007 10:16:35 AM
I think its wrong to have sex with someone that was raised as your sibling. Call me a "close minded bigot" if you'd like, but I can promise you that isn't the case. Its just a societal taboo.

Would it be "wrong" if they were blood related? Yes yes, because that makes ALL the difference. Give me a break.
 tdh46
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/4/2007 10:22:44 AM
Oh i totally read the Op my dear. If i have an adopted sister, she is not "blood" but she is still my sister, you are saying it's totally ok for me to start banging her because we are not "blood related" I say hell no. If that's your definition of narrow minded bigot then put me down for being a huge one.

Not all sisters and brother are "blood related" just as not all mother and fathers are blood related to their kids. You sick people need to go find others to have sex with besides your sister and brother(step or otherwise).. Damn there is that banjo music from "Deliverance" i am hearing again.
 cordie_from_heaven
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/4/2007 10:36:47 AM
Ender...

To answer how long they were raised together. They both visted the parents every other weekend for 10 years. At that point the guy was 18 and my friend was 13. CB (the guy) went to the military, then went to college...and well, lived life. CK (the girl) lost contact with her father at 16 due to issues he needed to deal with. She just recently reconnected with him about 2 months ago. CB moved back in at the residence last week and CK went to see him for the first time in 12 years. CK's dad does not like CB and is only letting him live there at his mother's demand. From what I gather CB moved back in b/c he has moved back to the area and is only staying there while he house hunts.

CK said that they hung out at the house, played pool, etc. Then the next day she went with him to take his kids shopping and to the park. She said that they had been flirting a lot but neither had discussed acting on any of the flirtations. Then while at the park it started raining and she said he started kissing her and well, one thing led to another (ummm....no....the kids were not present when that happened). She also told me that he said that he wanted that to happen more in the future, but that obviously they would have to 'be careful'.

So...hopefully that will fill in some gaps for those who wish to further comment.

~Welder's Girl~
 Ender
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/4/2007 11:00:55 AM
Wait, so they met up when they were takign care of each others children? Are they married to other people?

Sounds to me like you have a case of two people with loose moral's and an inability to control their base desires.

for the record...I still think its twisted to have sexual feeligns towards someone you were raised with as a sibling. The blood relation isn't even a concern for me...we all know that animals will **** members of their own litter. I repeat, I did not see my sister for 10 years, but that doesn't mean I'd consider putting my penis into her vagina or anus. People that engage in incest are breaking a major taboo in our society.
 cordie_from_heaven
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/4/2007 11:06:04 AM
No, neither are in a relationship with anyone else. CB gets his kids every other weekend and CK had never met them so that is why she initially went shopping with them.

Oh and maybe I should add this in also...CB used to make advances on CK when they were younger. CK's dad found out about it and that is why he doesn't care much for CB.

~Welder's Girl~
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Step Brother/Sister = Sexual Gratification? Is it wrong???