Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > embarassing moments realtor is selling house and walks in during sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Internationalraceofcha
Msg: 1
embarassing moments realtor is selling house and walks in during sex what do you doPage 1 of 1    
forgot appointment to show the house realtor walks in while gf and I were doing the wild thing ccould here her say hers the bedroom gf hid under the blankets I just pretended I was asleep anyone else moments like this..............must be true story
 Ijg52
Msg: 2
 KyrieElise
Msg: 3
embarassing moments realtor is selling house and walks in during sex what do you do
Posted: 4/30/2005 9:10:26 PM
I had one. Now this is way back when I was still in my teens. My bf and I were looking around for place to play. It was halloween night and well we decided to go to a park that wasnt too far away. We though halloween night it will be empty. So we get their park our car. This park had lots of trees and actually the parking lot was surrounded with them. We figured we were safe to play to our hearts content. Hmm WRONG!!! We are really getting at it and all of a sudden the police shine their lights in on us. Oh boy. Now I am one of those tiny little things I think the cops thought that I was underaged or something. They made us get out of the car, didnt even let us put on our clothes. Here we are both of us standing nude while the cops interrogate us about our ages and things like that. Thank god that I always carried my school id and birth certificate in my purse. Ohh and remember now this was Halloween, so it was pretty cold. I was freezing and so was my bf ... hmm cold for a girl = equal very perky nipples and cold for a guy = shrivled penis. After a long time they said they would give us a chance and not talk to our parents and said that if we want to do stuff like that to do it somewhere not so public. Needless to say we never did get to get to the real fun playing... we got ourselves dressed and left as fast as we could.

Ohhh what a Halloween!!!!

~Kyrie~
 Ijg52
Msg: 4
embarassing moments realtor is selling house and walks in during sex what do you do
Posted: 4/30/2005 9:12:30 PM
Lol that was funny too...lol
 addictable
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/30/2005 9:13:08 PM
haha, almost happened to me...luckily they called and said they'd be showing the house in 10 mins!!
 KyrieElise
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/30/2005 9:13:59 PM
yeah now it's really funny :P:P but at the time OOH MY GOD!!! we were so embarrassed. But that didnt stop us from donig things in our car. Some other time I will tell the story of the Peeping Tom :S Now that was embarrassing too

~Kyrie~
 Internationalraceofcha
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/30/2005 9:14:40 PM
too funny strip searched on halloween night lol
 Ijg52
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/30/2005 9:16:47 PM
My mom walked in on me one time on the couch in the living room when I was sixteen. I had my girlfriend completely naked with her face in the cushions...that was the worst thing ofr me because my brothers were male whores, and she used to brag about me to everyone saying "this is my good son, my little virgin" I think I broke her heart that night...it really sucked.
 Internationalraceofcha
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/30/2005 10:02:44 PM
came home one night really drunk ........... gf had a present for me from f..kerwear party
licorice thong however she wanted to put it on me ...........after small argument as to who wore it. I decide what the hell I'll do it played until 4:00 am in the morning and was late for work only had time for quick sponge bath.
Still at work It was now 11:30 hung over and had to use the boys room I walk in and there are a lot of people having an illegal smoke break and only one stall open to sit and do what I had to do.
Memory of last night came back instantly as thong had unknowingly melted into crack of a$$

looked around inside stall nothing to clean myself with as thong is now hard as rock candy.
Damm it I need hot water and fast be dammed if Im going to explain situation to nurse.

Only thing I could do was bite my arm to keep from screaming oUt loud .....as hair was getting pulled out

Never touched another product from f..ckerwear party again
 bare5324
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/30/2005 10:09:52 PM
The woman I was dating at the time was a live-in maid. I took her home one night shortly after she had started her new job. We were doing the horizonal bop on the couch when her boss's mother walked in on us. ( woman was in her 80's) She screamed at us calling us all sorts of names in another language and really getting upset big time, (we thought she was going to have a heart attack) and then her boss came in and fired her and told us to get out of the house. We went to a local appartment building and finished what we started under the stairs.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > embarassing moments realtor is selling house and walks in during sex what do you do