Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Perth WA      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 timeforlove
Msg: 1
Perth WAPage 1 of 1    
Is there any interest from West Aussies for a get together in Perth?

I'll organise something if there is.
 timeforlove
Msg: 2
Re: Perth WA
Posted: 9/3/2004 4:28:56 AM
Whoa!! Steady!!! Don't rush me people!!
 bester
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Re: Perth WA
Posted: 4/30/2005 10:39:56 PM
Hi i am on the Gold Coast and theres just no strengh from Australia whots the go these ladys don't know whot there missing out on.Not to worry its just a shame that theres not more strengh from us ozzies.
 SUZANNEtheGREAT55
Msg: 4
Perth WA
Posted: 5/24/2005 2:46:42 PM
Did You get any responses last year to have a get together in Perth? Sorry only just taken time to look at this site I joined last November......you know time..... it gets away from us....
Plenty of Fish should be a more out there sort for advertising maybe in the Streets of Perth website maybe. Thats where some of the more notable sites are found.
 Masterchef01
Msg: 5
Perth WA
Posted: 8/15/2011 1:01:32 AM
Hello Timeforlove, not sure if Male or female , no probs.

Anyway there is a group of us that have known each here in Perth over the last few yrs, I have nicknamed them The Mob, lol We tend to go to Movies, Jazz sessions house parties , Movies , BarbiesSunday Breakfast meets etc 8 of us are attending a quiz night this Friday and Sunday Brekky 28th Aug there should be quite a crowd going.. The Mob is pretty easygoing group, there is no pressure to attend anything, they just get suggestions and post and whovever wants to go lets organiser know.
I am not into club/pub scene and found this a lot easier and non threatening way to meet people in a friendly environment.

Regards Kevin :)
 84Christov84
Msg: 6
Perth WA
Posted: 9/19/2011 5:52:14 AM
Id be up for a get together..I have moved back from the UK and looking to meet new peoples so if theres a few of us who are keen then sure!
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Perth WA