Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why do women think that every guy wants to have sex with them?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rara_avis77
Msg: 1
Why do women think that every guy wants to have sex with them?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Why do women think that every guy wants to have sex with them? That's pretty arrogant. I know myself that I wouldn't sleep with just any women. In fact, I'll be honest and say I wouldn't sleep with any women on this forum after reading most of their posts. Despite what you think some guys do have standards.
 Devorah T
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why do women think that every guy wants to have sex with them?
Posted: 6/30/2007 2:54:13 PM
Why do you presume to know what every woman thinks.
 rockondon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:00:07 PM

maybe it's because we do, lol
j/k

That's pretty arrogant. I know myself that I wouldn't sleep with just any women. In fact, I'll be honest and say I wouldn't sleep with any women on this forum after reading most of their posts. Despite what you think some guys do have standards.

your blanket statements, and your attitude, is the only arrogant thing I see.

Some of the posts I've seen by women here are brilliant, caring, modest, etc. If you see only the negative, the problem is you.
 Bluezzz
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:01:00 PM
Dude... guys generally do tend to put more emphasis on sex very early on, than women do, so I can see where the ladies may think that we're all about having sex. It's just a cross we're going to have to bear in the dating scene. Most of us will have to show them differently, rather than talk a good line about it.

And just for the other readers... there ARE a few women on these forums that I'd happily have sex with... just sayin'.

Bluezzz
 1_2_remember
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:03:54 PM
Because we do!

If i saw a girl i was attracted to i would be a liar if i said sex with her didnt cross my mind. Women are exactly the same way but hide it better.
 babyblues2c
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:04:42 PM
Seems to me if that offends you soooo much, you would have chosen a different nickname.
 missinghimalready
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:08:18 PM

I wouldn't sleep with any women on this forum after reading most of their posts. Despite what you think some guys do have standards

uh, I'm sure all our hearts are breaking right now, sorry, got to go get some more kleenex
 rara_avis77
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:09:47 PM
I have to be honest. I don't like a lot of women's attitude in this forum. They're so insensitive. Of course there are some women who are intelligent and caring here, it's not all of them. But the shallow materialistic ones here just drive me crazy. Anyways, so what if I wouldn't sleep with any woman on this forum? What's wrong with that? Am I a bad guy?
 rileyblue
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:15:25 PM

I know myself that I wouldn't sleep with just any women. In fact, I'll be honest and say I wouldn't sleep with any women on this forum after reading most of their posts. Despite what you think some guys do have standards.

Thanks for setting us straight.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:16:22 PM
"Anyways, so what if I wouldn't sleep with any woman on this forum? " So what's the real topic...every guy or you? I'm wondering why you would mention that, unless you're having a problem of tons of women harrassing you for sex. Thanks for the info, but a little TMI don't you think?
 rara_avis77
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:21:16 PM
I have actually been harassed by women I was wasn't interested in a few times in my life. But that's beside the point. Of course there are guys who would sleep with any women but some of us do have standards. You think you can just go to a bar and pick up any guy you want?
 im outa here
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:35:40 PM
IMO i think what he was getting at, is that on many, many profiles i would estemate 70-80% of womens profiles , they say that they are not looking for sex or if you just want sex don't bother me, or some other comment about sex that leads me to believe that they are a little over confident that the only reason a man would write to them is for sex....as many of the posters here that have inteligent things to say, i have read their profiles and am pleasantly suprised that those types of comment are not there...leading me to believe that a rational inteligent woman takes that as a gimme and weeds it out as it happens and doesn't have to wear it on her sleeve....justMHO
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:45:27 PM
Mr. OP - I will never say all but most women are skeptical. I always email asking for clean correspondence and women think that is a front lol. I can not control how others think of me . All I can do is worry about myself and treat others with respect they deserve . We are all in this thing called life together , so really no reason to be bitter.
 Texsantcles
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/30/2007 3:49:07 PM
It may be the way you come across to the women your meeting, if you think that"s all there thinking...Oh My Goodness...HE"S Going To TRY to JUMP my Bones, Just be happy they will go out with you...
 rara_avis77
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/30/2007 4:11:44 PM

Why do you presume to know what every woman thinks.

Why do SOME women presume to know that every guy only thinks about sex?
 missinghimalready
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/30/2007 4:34:53 PM
wondering where I was when you surveyed all the women on this site....
 ~CountrySugar~
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/30/2007 4:48:53 PM
Wow, well I can't speak for every woman, so I'll speak for myself. The feeling is right mutual, I wouldn't sleep with you either.

For the record, I for one don't think ALL men want to sleep with me. When I get messages saying they want to, well chances are they aren't lyin to me and really wanna have sex..So I can only assume those men want to and are telling the truth..

As for all the men I dunno, I'll do a survey and get back to you on that one..
 yesiamcute
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/30/2007 4:58:10 PM

In fact, I'll be honest and say I wouldn't sleep with any women on this forum after reading most of their posts. Despite what you think some guys do have standards.

Don't worry, women have standards too.

junipermoon
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2007 5:15:12 PM
most women have the sense to realize that not every man they encounter wants to have sex with them.

however, we get enough blatant suggestions, remarks and out-and-out propositions that we feel pretty safe in the assumption that a good many of them do have sex in mind.

so, pardon us for feeling jaded and cynical.
 drake55
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/30/2007 5:28:11 PM
Myself, i don't get uncomfortable or annoyed if women are assuming I or other men just want sex. I just message the ones that seem interesting to me and try to start a conversation.

I dont worry if theyll think im some horny male or here to manipulate them either. I just message them and if they want to talk to me then fine. If not, it's no problem either. I dont let it affect me.

I understand that some women get hassled a lot by horny men that act like they want to hook up and have sex that day, and so i can understand why they put those injunctions on their profile.

So, to the OP, its nothing personal against you necessarily, it's mostly a reaction against a lot of the weirdo guys that message them with, "hey wanna hook up?" or something like that. I wouldn't take it personal.
 Supa~Gary
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/30/2007 5:33:26 PM

Because they're horny as hell.

Women have a 1000 more nerve endings in their clitoritus' than men do in
their ice-cream cones.

Except, they're in a dilemma...that can't appear to be 'easy'...that's mens fault
( well, the churches actually ) for putting them down for enjoying themselves.

So, now their reputations are things of great delicacy except they're burning
down there, so, their brains, unable to handle this, project their wanting to
have sex with us, onto us wanting to have sex with them.

So, here's how I'd answer.

Her: "you just want to have sex with me"
Me: delightfully surprised tone "hey, how'd you know?? I really like that about you,
I love how insightful you are"

Now, you've complimented her for a personality quality.
 rara_avis77
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/30/2007 6:17:26 PM

Don't worry, women have standards too.

I hear too many times that women have standards. You don't need to tell me that. I just want to let you know that some of us guys have standards as well. We won't just have sex with anything that moves. Anyways, one guy may think a woman is butt ugly and another guy may think that the same woman is a goddess. Beauty is not objective. And I don't care if all you women say I'm not up to your standards. My goal isn't to win a popularity contest. It's to find ONE woman who is right for me.
 LadyBronwen
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/30/2007 6:30:46 PM

It's to find ONE woman who is right for me.

Here's hoping she's reading the forums!
Cheers
LB
 kmhstx
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/30/2007 6:30:55 PM
Haha I tend to think the opposite that no man wants to have sex with me lol until of course he makes it obvious. Anyway you can't generalize a group this way....lol your thread is guilty of generalizing those who you assume are generalizing....kind of funny.
 yesiamcute
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/30/2007 6:33:21 PM

Here's hoping she's reading the forums!

But not posting, because then OP wouldn't find her attractive.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why do women think that every guy wants to have sex with them?