Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Physical attraction and star signs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *Jamazing*
Msg: 1
Physical attraction and star signsPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
When you are 'window shopping' the profiles, do you find that you are physically attracted to a certain star sign. Just lately I have found that a lot of the profiles I view turn out to be Virgos. However, in real life I actually find that I dont get on so well with Virgo men.

So, do you find yourself attracted to a certain sign and, if so, do they turn out to be compatible in real life?

vvvvvvvvvvv Who said that? haha

vvvvvvvvvvv MrAcidyman - as a Libran I havent got a clue who you get on with or be attracted to, but I do think you should find out. I mean to say, you might be compatible with Scorpios!!!

southseagent
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Physical attraction and star signs
Posted: 7/8/2007 5:30:27 AM
I don't place any relevance on star signs whatsoever, its just baloney to me. But then I'm just a Virgo man so you wouldn't agree with me anyway Take care anyway.
 Dr. Acid
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/8/2007 5:30:41 AM
No Jam, I can't say that I do. In fact, I don't take any notice of star signs whatsoever. Do you think I ought to do?

Maybe this is where I am going wrong in my search for a whatever I am searching for.

Edit: Scorpios, Jam? Hmm.. ^^^
 BerryPie
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/8/2007 5:32:35 AM
In life I seem to always get on with Cancerians which is odd as I am a Cancerian... I'm not very well versed on what should attract what and whether I have the right planet in my 7th house to appeal to someone with Neptune rising so I don't really look to be honest
 Ladyjaxx007
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/8/2007 5:49:16 AM
I dunno about the western signs, but if you take the chinese signs into account, I seem to attract libran pigs, scorpio dogs, aquarian snakes, scorpion rats, and boars from all western signs.

Guess what I should look for, is a cancerian who'd be the equivalent of a win-bet at the 3.30 race at Newmarket.

So, birthday June/July 1967 anyone?
 Laine07
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/8/2007 7:23:42 AM
Hi All
i only just found this uk forum bit.....(silly me)

its a little more complex than star signs per se jam. et al.

ive studied astology and yes i do birth charts too.

I'm a Scorp. yeah ok i have scorp traits because the sun was prevalent at my time date month of birth but you can have characteristics of other signs too which could overwhelm the basic sunsign trait.

a likkle demo.

I'm a scorp with aries and virgo in my chart.
means yes definitive scorp traits, passionate, etc. but i am also very tidy and can speak openly (tidy virgo) (speaking aries)
if i believed "the stars" in newspapers i in fact married my ideal match a cancerian. but......no i won't go into it lol too complex. i'm divorced have been for 6 yrs.

so y'see its a little bit more than just the name of the sign.
interesting huh?
Blessings

Laine x
 Rocking Amy
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/8/2007 7:27:31 AM
Must admit, there is a lot of virgo men on here, Not a good sign to be if you are a man,lol
I have never worried about the star sign thing really, my man is a leo and we are 'suppossed' to not get on, but we do, so it's not all doom and gloom

vvvvvvvvvvv oooooh, that we all look for,lol vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 *Jamazing*
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/8/2007 7:28:21 AM

dunno about the western signs, but if you take the chinese signs into account, I seem to attract libran pigs, scorpio dogs, aquarian snakes, scorpion rats, and boars from all western signs.

I believe we all do that from time to time Ladyjaxx, but maybe, just maybe one day we will meet the capricorn donkey!!!
 Jules1970X
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:08:05 AM
Ive never asked anyone there starsign but I do look at some profiles and think mmmm Id like a bit of that Im a virgo...not sure if virgos are compatible with each other LOL
 angel75x
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/9/2007 2:25:07 AM
I believe that there are certain characteristics that are typical of each sign but I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to talk to someone just because they are not a sign I'm supposed to get on with. In experience though, Pisces men and me just don't click...or maybe it's because I've met the wrong ones he he!
 mystery232
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/21/2007 3:17:02 AM
not just star/sun sign its what moon was is at time like im born on cusp sun in gemini moon in cancer and have traits of both,notice here(wales)that there seems to be a lot of taurus( or im viewing them) wonder why that is?
 ~Libra~
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2007 5:58:06 AM
I do tend to be more drawn to Gemini and Aquarian men and find I look at these profiles more than anything else and not always through choice!

I would consider myself to have quite typical libran traits as well!!

So in a way, yes starsigns do hold a little fascination for me
 ste_13
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/21/2007 6:05:14 AM
i don't even bother looking or asking for answers or questions of others. i think star signs are just abit of fun that middle aged women ask each other during a lunch break. i fail to see any attraction between people because some hairy biker in the rear pages of a paper says you will find love with a leo?

Hypno_cat
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/21/2007 6:17:08 AM
All I know about star signs and attraction is I tend to go for the wrong type..But as my ruling planet is Uranus this makes sense, as we all know what comes out of Ur anus
 groovespirit
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/21/2007 6:57:00 AM
Don't believe in the newspaper column stuff but I definitely believe that certain signs share certain characteristics, influenced by the planets etc. I'm a Pisces but I think I've gotta bit of Scorpio and Aries in my chart somewhere too which can make me a bit fiery.

As far as attraction is concerned on POF, so far I seem to have got on better with Cancerians, Librans and Sagittarians. Oh yeah, and a very funny couple of Taurean types!
 richard2007-2
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/22/2007 1:55:03 AM
I don't even look, it's a bit like the compatibility test thing on here I used to click the compatibility and have a nose but have stopped now as from the profiles I can't see anything in common with most of them.
 krazyladyk22
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/22/2007 3:26:12 AM
I am supposed to be attracted to Leo's

my ex was a leo , and he was a barsteward ( polite spelling )
 Nigel43
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/22/2007 3:29:00 AM
No don't even look. People are who they are because of lots of things and the position of the earth when they were born (I believe) is not one of them.
 La_skunk
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/27/2007 1:00:09 AM
i`m still keeping an open mind about star signs...... but must admit to the fascination to the personality stuff....!!!
i suppose yes the physical attraction.....!!! i suppose i do have the typical gemini trait of two people`s thinking..... wears me out.....!!!
 guess
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/9/2007 3:42:42 PM
I hope that I am welcome to write here even do I am not English.
Op,a cool subject that cought my attention,hope I am spelling it all right now..Anyway to return to the questions,in this place it is Virgos,seems like everybody is a virgo here...In real life,I dont do so well with virgos,they are to picky and boring for me.I prefer a Capricorn,Libra or an Gemini.
 Sassybabee
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/9/2007 3:50:22 PM
Yeah i find myself attracted Scorpios...when i see one i really look at the profile.
I really do get along very very well with scorpios whether they are male or female.
Always have alot in common. I'm a cancerian...and they are the best fit for scorpios...or vice versa
 Disco chick Uk
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/9/2007 3:51:33 PM
Well well Ladyjax!!!!! I am July 1967 but i don't think im your type....LOL

However i seem to attract Leos, yet according to the stars we don't get on well....Where are all them sexy scorpions that a Cancerian girl is compatible with??????
 Sassybabee
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/9/2007 4:59:26 PM
^^^^^^ well i know a few here in Canada...
 ClockworkMonkey
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/10/2007 1:53:30 AM
I take no account of stars sign -hocus pocus and bunkum. I used to read mine daily until a few new planets were discovered in our solar system - then all of a sudden the astrologers where fighting to fit them into horoscopes
 bootielicious
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2007 2:10:53 AM
Omg!!! lots of little signs on here. ^^^^ I never read star signs in papers, thats a load of poo poo

For one i'm a Virgo and while I was on Faceparty, which states what sign you are I noticed a huge flux of Scorpios would message me. My ex is Scorpio and I have dated Scorpios previous to this. It only occurred to me there was a connection when I joined faceparty. I have found that I don't really work that well with Scorpio men, but have made some great friends with Scorpio women. I like the frank nature of them and they don't tend to get majorly upset, but I wouldn't cross one lol.

Reference someone else who said they are Cancerian and dated someone of the same birth sign. When I was at school my 2 best friends were both Cancerian and dating. They were soooo soppy it was unreal and are still friends to this day. I think there is a lot of loyalty in that birth sign.

I however am not a typical virgo, as although I am tidy in my work i'm not tidy in my home. I find there is always something more important to do lol. My Chinese sign is the Monkey, so maybe that is why lol.

Would you be surprised to hear that I do believe there is a connection with regards to birth signs? lol

ps my best mate at school was Libra and Pisces are great for virgoes too.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Physical attraction and star signs