Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > When a woman brushes her boobs against you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thats true
Msg: 1
view profile
History
When a woman brushes her boobs against you Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
If you are at a bar and not looking around, sometimes a woman will come up and brush her boobs against you. What does this mean? Is she just scratching and you are providing resistance, or is she interested?
 Spoken For
Msg: 2
When a woman brushes her boobs against you
Posted: 7/19/2007 11:46:43 AM
She's either interested or she's drunk and falling all over you by accident...

That was an assumption. I don't go to bars and I don't rub up against random guys I don't know, so *shrug*
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 11:49:12 AM
Now, unless you're into one night stands... do you really want to be seeking "relations" with a woman who just brushes her breasts up against random guys in bars?
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:03:10 PM
or maybe it was accidental, as she was trying to make her way through a crowd.
but seriously, if a chick comes and and brushes her boobs against you intentionally, i think thats just whacked.
 LilyT
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:27:51 PM
LOL you're funny. Either you were in the way or it's a power play (her way to get your attention) . Shameless what some women will do lol
 thats true
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:30:40 PM
whacked like what does whacked mean. Bad or good? I think its kind of cute like a cat brushing against you. Sometimes there is no room but sometimes there is. I wouldn't object to meeting someone at a bar, does bar furniture make a person less valued.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:37:25 PM

or maybe it was accidental, as she was trying to make her way through a crowd.
but seriously, if a chick comes and and brushes her boobs against you intentionally, i think thats just whacked.

Agreed, T - she's either doing it by accident, she's not well, or she's severely hot in the pants and perhaps looking for something sort of "one night-ish". Definitely not quality material.

My bet is on...accident.
 Al Paulchino
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:46:14 PM
what does it mean when a gal grabs yer ass?

How bout you try an experiment....whenever a gal you don't know touches you when it was clear she didn't HAVE to touch you to get where she was going.....

try talking to her and see if she's interested....
 Bridge Jumper
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:57:04 PM
Maybe her GPS is in her bra?
 Sixgunn
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/19/2007 1:07:46 PM
My Hair dresser does this to me all the time.It is a real turn on just having my hair cut,but when she rubs her boobs against me it drives me wild ! She IS doing it on purpose,but then I pay double for the cut ;) .Guess it all depends on the situation dude.
 Bliss92
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 1:42:28 PM
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but when I brush my boobs against a man in a bar, it's always by accident. If I've been drinking (which doesn't happen often), it's like those suckers have a mind of their own!

Don't take it personally. It's either an accident, or the lady is weird. Really weird.
 Charlie Shift
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/19/2007 1:49:24 PM
Hahaha!! This is so funny!!! I've done it before and, unless I knew the guy and was intentionally rubbing them against him, it was done simply b/c there wasn't a lot of space. It was an ACCIDENT!!!! I try really hard to keep my boobies to myself and to keep them from touching others but sometimes there's just not room. However, if I'm with someone I want to touch them, I might barely graze his back or arm with them if we're standing in line.

Now, that's just me, though. There may be women who rub their breasts against you b/c they're trying to get your attention. Why not ask her why she did it? Then you'll know for sure.
 SouthCarolina45
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/19/2007 2:08:16 PM
When I was much younger I had a friend who was well endowed. We used to go this one dance club and she would walk first and brush her assets on a guy and I would follow with a big smile and then on to the next one - It was all in good fun and flirty and I have no regrets.

Most of the time, for me, it is just an accident and space issue - but hey guys if you like it let me know I might try it more often !
 greaywolf
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/19/2007 2:14:38 PM

There may be women who rub their breasts against you b/c they're trying to get your attention. Why not ask her why she did it? Then you'll know for sure.

Got slapped for that once.
 Leeanne
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 2:15:22 PM
Well most clubs are extremely crowded and I know for myself it's hard not to rub my boobs on people as I menouver the room! If I was to do it for attention you would definitley know it - 'cause I'd whisper something dirty in you ear too!!!
 thecommonloon
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/19/2007 4:01:07 PM
Does she do it, leave and then turn around to do it again? If so, she might think you will find her attractive and she's trying to get your attention. If she rips her shirt off or grabs your crotch then its a sure thing.

Really, if its crowded, it just happens.
 vhdc
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/19/2007 4:01:38 PM

Well most clubs are extremely crowded and I know for myself it's hard not to rub my boobs on people as I menouver the room! If I was to do it for attention you would definitley know it - 'cause I'd whisper something dirty in you ear too!!!

I have to go with Leanne on this one.
 sherilyn70
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/19/2007 4:16:08 PM
You know... DDs stick out a lot further than I realize sometimes. It's usually an accident, lol.
 luvnlife2
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 4:18:35 PM

What does this mean? Is she just scratching and you are providing resistance, or is she interested?

Perhaps she's a hooker looking for business
 yesiamcute
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/19/2007 5:00:19 PM
I could never imagine doing that on purpose! Tell me that it's not for real?
 SweetlilNative
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 5:10:25 PM
I wouldn't do that on purpose. Sometimes they get in the way and blah...things happen. I agree with the previous statments, either she's a lil bit nutty, drunk, or a combination thereof. Besides the whole accident thing.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 5:11:25 PM
Another thing women will do besides the boob thing , is to rub against a guys manhood with their butt especially on the subway[ used to do the subway rides up north many yrs ago]. You can rebut, pardon the verbage lmao, and say thats because the train is crowded but sometimes they are alot closer than you think they should be. Incidentally they will do this at night clubs as well on the outskirts of a dance floor or at a bar . Women, many times, can come accross as Miss Innocent but they are anything BUT .... LOL theres that word again . No I do not have an anal fixation . THE END
 sherilyn70
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/19/2007 5:13:39 PM
LOL, I"m going ot have to remember that one Lovable
 mystique1
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/19/2007 5:28:26 PM
What bar was this?
 readyornot68
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/19/2007 6:47:41 PM
Did any other part of her body touch you as she was going past? Or was she all boobs, all the time?
I think it was probably an accident or because of lack of space. If she wanted to touch you to get your attention, she would do it with her hand, grazing your back,arm or shoulder, slowly, maybe dragging her fingernails little bit at the end...meow!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > When a woman brushes her boobs against you