Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Joquer
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...Page 1 of 37    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37)
Ok, I searched a bit in this forum and only found some strange post about it… And I would really like to know...

What are the major differences that guys who are UN-cut have to the guys who are (lifestyle, sexual, personal... what ever...)?

Do women really look at it like it is less attractive?

I already know the truth about the STD’s and infections and hygiene, so if you are un-cut and taking care of yourself, do you find any other problems?

Do you feel self-conscious about getting it on with a woman for the first time?

Now that you are older do you ever think about getting circumcised?

The reason I ask is because I was telling a girlfriend that if I ever had a boy, I don’t know if I COULD circumcise him. I have seen a lot of un-cut men who were healthy, clean and totally confident, but of course, that was abroad. There were more un-cut than cut I think…

So really, growing up in America, is being un-cut abnormal?

I’m just super curious…

Thanks!

-Jo-
 that:one:chick
Msg: 2
Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...
Posted: 7/27/2007 9:27:24 AM
Never met an un-cut guy. Not sure how I would feel about it if I did..
My personal preference, just from what I've seen and heard, would be a circumcised man however.

Although, I did tell my cousin when she asked me what an uncircumcised man looks like, to go pick up her little brother's turtle..let's just say she got the idea and couldn't stop laughing for an hour :P
 packagedealx3
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 9:29:34 AM
Not abnormal at all nor would a woman freak out about being with someone uncut.

My sons were not circumcized because it is medically unnecessary and as their dad wasn't (he was born at home), I saw no reason for them to be. Their dad also said that my stepson's screams during the procedure are something he will never forget.

If you are worried about creating sexual dysfunction by not circumcizing a boy, I don't see it as a problem. Foregoing circumcision is more common today than twenty or thirty years ago. Circumcision also has zero impact on sexual prowess.
 kitten*with*a*whip
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/27/2007 9:49:09 AM
I used to think an uncut man was kinda gross, lol, especially the thought of giving him oral....no offense, but after being with a German who was uncut, I realized I was being silly about the whole thing and learned not only to accept it but also embrace it and love it :) Now I find it kinda sexy :)

It isnt gross, it isnt unhealthy, as long as the guy keeps himself clean, theres no problem :)

Ladies, once you find that uncut man of your dreams, you will see it isnt gross too :P
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 9:52:07 AM
A few years back all baby boys were 'cut' before leaving the hosptials. Now insurance does not cover it in most cases and it is being done in the Dr's office. There are pros and cons to both sides. Many young boys in American are now un-circumcised. As far as sexual goes. Some studies say the un-cut has a more sensitive gland/head. because it stays inclosed in the foreskin. I am not having any more babies, but if I had a son I would have him circumised. They get really nasty on old unkept men. All men do get old if they live long enough ...lol.... It is also painful for a grown man to get circumcised it requires going into the OR.
 cjgregory
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:47:38 AM

Now that you are older do you ever think about getting circumcised?

Yes, and I in fact got one at the age of 22. I was with Battalion Landing Team 3/3 off of Iran on an assault ship. Marines on an assault ship don't really have a "job" at sea so we get bored.
Well the navy battle surgeons get bored as well. lol So I walked in and just flat asked and it wasn't a problem. "Sure Marine, well fix you right up."
Well things are a little different when you are full grown. There's stitches and shots and all that. But that's not the hard part.

When the surgeon finished he handed me a test tube with a cork in the top and some capsules that you crush and drop in the test tube and cork off.

He said "ok Sergeant, now when you get a hard on you just open the test tube and take a deep breath."....I said...."Ok." and that was that. Well......sort of.

I didn't have a whole lot of pain or anything when the local wore off but I made the mistake of going to sleep. This is a bad thing. Very bad.

Naturally during the night I got a hard on. It did not take me long to wake up. I scrambled to find that little test tube. I had set it behind my head in a channel in the bulkhead. I was trying not to scream and yet still stay on my desperate purpose of finding that test tube.

Sure enough I finally found it and breathed very deeply. Well the fumes from this sh!t about blew the top of my head off but my hard on went down in a second. Suddenly that test tube was my best friend.
It akes about a week or so to heal. But I was at sea so I didn't have much use for it anyway.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:48:44 AM
I admit it.. I caved when my kids were born. Daddy was cut, and felt his sons *should look like him*... meh, what do I know about it, right? If given the chance now, I'd never agreed to it.

North America does more circumcisions then any other country in the world. Why? Could be a lack of understanding and education. Yes, being circ'd later in life is labour intensive, painful, a much longer process then doing it at birth. But does that mean we should automatically cut our sons at birth as a preventative? Sure, the risks might be higher for those who are uncut, but it doesn't eliminate them entirely if they were cut at birth. Men still contract infections, STDs, cancer, etc being cut. And I have known a few that were cut who's hygiene wasn't that great either.

I think there is more acceptance now for those who are uncut. Me personally, doesn't matter... altho I'm rediscovering my love the the foreskin.. hehehe...

Met a guy recently and the topic came up. He was terribly embarassed/shy about admitting he wasn't cut. Why? Don't be embarassed about it, don't be shy about it.. embrace it!!
 Tim61
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:38:33 AM
Well I'm Uncut!!! I prefer it that way, some say its UN- Hygenie ?, but I wash myself everyday. Here is a thought for you women out there !!!
You get a little Extra !!! with an UN-Cut Penis than a Cut One !!!

I here that most of Americans are UN- Cut ? for some unknown reason, if anyone can shed some light on this, I'd sure like to know why that is ?

Tim
 Joquer
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:47:23 AM
right on tim!!!

*lol* i dont see the problem with it...

thanks everyone for the great replies...
 Kraven_Morehead
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:50:50 AM
I've never had any complaints about my "un-cut" penis. And whenever I hear some of these stupid broads saying its gross I just roll my eyes. Poor hygene is poor hygene whether you are cut or uncut.
 dawn1114
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:53:06 AM
To me, there's no difference in hygiene, there's no difference in attraction and there's no difference in pleasure.
 Gaz_1969
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:54:31 AM
I am on of the late cutters..when I was 23...and I have to say its much 'better' in every way , from my point of view...i know where everything is...dont have to think is there anything to worry about why zippin up...lol
i have been made up so to say ever since...lol
 Gaz_1969
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:56:24 AM
i also think that a better debate would be....vasectomy or not...
can you tell the difference...lol
 Tim61
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 12:24:00 PM

right on Tim!!!

I was glad to have been of some help Joquer.

Tim
 Joquer
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 12:24:35 PM
just to make a point where i stand, i dont think theres ANYTHING wrong with it... i know a lot of people think its about appearance, but seriously i cant think of anything more normal looking.

((thats for the mean emails ive been getting about this))

i stand by it, i dont think women who do it are 'abusing' their children... just like i dont think that women who dont do it are putting their child at higher risk (i say women because its usually her call)

and no just because a man isnt cut doesnt mean hes at higher risk for an STD...

i feel that the men who do it later in life have good reason to do it and they made their own choices... i think IF i ever have a boy, it would be a tough call, but I would stand by my guns and say 'no thanks'
 wannashakeyourtree
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/27/2007 2:11:58 PM
If you're freaked out by the notion of an uncircumcized penis then I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that perhaps you're not the hottest little pop tart in the box...
 csod64
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/27/2007 2:16:30 PM
It makes no difference to me. I've had them cut and uncut. (My ex- was "semi-cut", had a circumcision, but the guy only cut only a little off.)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 2:36:36 PM
CJ.. why on earth would you VOLUNTARILY do that?
 Pete1978
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:13:52 PM

Un-circumcised is NORMAL (as it is with women), to think otherwise is moronic to say the least. Is a woman’s labium ugly if it is un-circumcised and not considered normal? Of course not!

Having a child circumcised (male or female) (without an important medical reason) is child abuse and a breach of a defenceless child’s human rights, it is mutilation and I find it disgusting that it is tolerated by societies throughout the world. If an adult wants to mutilate there body by carry out such a barbaric act that is there choice, unless they are mentally ill.
 brivan
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:26:08 PM
I actually had a conversation with my friend about this the other day. He was asking me if I had a choice to go back in time and not be circumsized would I do it.
I had never really thought about it. So many people in North America have it done when babies are born due to society pressure etc etc. These days the pressure seems to be lessened and less are done. I do remember reading a report that said certain diseases are more likely in uncut but really the % difference was so small I"m not sure that is a good reason to cut. I'm not sure what I would if I had a baby come into my life. MMMM......does make you think about it though.
The only thing is that some uncut men do have the problem of pain due to the skin being too tight etc etc. Ouch.
 Leeanne
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:26:24 PM
Absolutely no difference to me at all !! When they are hard who cares and ya really can't tell the difference! It's only when soft that the difference is really seen and then it means I am not having sex with him anyway so who cares. My ex was uncut and very clean - never had a problem!
 lizishere
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:35:34 PM
I think this debate over cut or uncut should have been over way back in the 50's but for some reason it continues. I was not going to cut my boy but at 6 month it was in his best interest by the way he was growing. In today's society we are shocked and angered by female circumcision yet we continue to look down on men who have not done it. I think a circumcised man is much easier to please then a cut guy. The foreskin protects the head from all that rubbing on the pants causing the the skin in the head to be thinner and more sensitive. It is like two people completing the same labour job with their hands the one wearing the gloves will be softer smoother and more sensitive the the one who's hands were'nt being protected
 alexandria_gal
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:45:48 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ Um no. Taking off a foreskin in no way ruins a man's sexual pleasure. The same thing can't be said about removing a woman's clitoris.

lizishere
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:49:01 PM
Not to the same extent but I believe their is a difference in their pleasure.
 medana
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:53:35 PM
i wouldnt get my kid circumcised either. there r cultures where lil girls had their clit removed for same social reasons.... 100 years from now, this might seem to modern societies just as barbaric, or stupid... remmeber the middle ages when seeing a woman's ankle branded her as a ho? each society is stupid in its own ways, sometimes u just gotta distance urself from it to see it :)

im against cutting off body parts.

he he he

plus, circumcised men, from what i hear, are more sensitive, i guess some nerve endings get messed up w circumcision. its mostly an american thing also, not so popular back in europe.

i prefer them uncut vs cut, but after all, a man's penis is last on the priority list when choosin a mate, unless u just want a one time bonnin experience

he he he
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...