Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > How do I write a testimonial?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Oldwick
Msg: 1
How do I write a testimonial?Page 1 of 1    
I know a POF member who has moved out of my area into a different location. I've seen that some members have
testimonials and I'd like to write one for her.

I can't figure out how to place it on her profile.

Has this feature been eliminated?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How do I write a testimonial?
Posted: 7/28/2007 10:42:02 AM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5151971.aspx
This thread gives the instructions in the first post. Everything you need to know about testimonials and just asked!!
 wildspirits$
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/29/2007 8:49:14 PM
Happy and moving on....
Plenty of Fish has been the rare site that has matched me with a rare find...
The preson I felt was only a fantasy that dreams are only made of, and not reality,
goes to show, that when you really aren't looking or seeking, the good Lord does
answer your prayers...
Thanks...
dirtydan54 and Wildspirits$ thank you from across the waters....some fish don't need to be thrown back...LOL...
 rookie74
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:44:27 AM
I've read your above instructions on how to write a testimonial, thank you. My question is how do you view testimonials written about people you are interested in from other members of POF?

Thanks, Ro
 bucsgirl
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2007 4:31:11 AM
"I've read your above instructions on how to write a testimonial, thank you. My question is how do you view testimonials written about people you are interested in from other members of POF?" Testimonials are at the bottom of the person's profile. Right after their last 5 forum posts. Just scroll down, if they have testimonials, that's where they are.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > How do I write a testimonial?