Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > she wants to be tied up and blindfolded      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrrayman
Msg: 1
she wants to be tied up and blindfoldedPage 1 of 1    
Yeah thats right well Im happy to oblige but just wondering what to do extra that we cant do without it can you suggest anything,first time ive been asked to do this so am a bit of a novice here and need some help please
 taray_queen
Msg: 2
she wants to be tied up and blindfolded
Posted: 8/2/2007 3:42:36 AM
You're either fantasizing or tricking these women to give you something to fantasize about. Post this in the Sex forum.
 Gaull
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 3:46:13 AM
Ouch, why do you have to be so cold, taray. Don't make me get the candle wax... >.>

Ray, as far as I am concerned, I wouldn't mind answering your question (Being a dabbler in more than just the slightly kinky side myself) if it didn't hurt my brainworms so much. What are you asking exactly?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 4:01:00 AM
He's asking what to do AFTER he gets his woman trussed and bound...

I can think of a few things... but it requires knowing your lady friend fairly well.

Generally speaking, you can't go wrong with the human touch. Run your fingers over her (pads of your finger tips, no nails.. yet..), gentle touch, avoid all highly erogenous zones, get close, but just don't touch.

Kiss her whole body. Soft, butterfly light kisses everywhere, again avoiding all the good bits to start with.

Feathers? Silk scarves? Satin? Lace?? Textures are wonderful to explore. Just avoid things like burlap or sandpaper.. she might not appreciate those more abrasive things on her body.

Fingernails lightly raked from head to toe... me personally I'm a glutton for touching. There are some wonderful bundles of nerves all over the body, and apparently good clusters where bum/butt meets thigh.

Pay attention to her reactions... her breathing.. any sounds she might make.. how she moves her head or body.. and REMEMBER how to cause it again. Don't over do it, meaning if you do something she likes, don't do it for the next 30 min straight... it loses it's effectiveness.

For kinker or more extreme things... clothes pins, candle wax, ice cubes (mmmmmmm.... ice...), paddles, whips, floggers, straps/belts, blah, blah, blah... if you have no experience with percussion play.. DON'T DO IT without some education on where it's safe (can't go wrong with the bum/butt ever!!) to hit (hint: you want to avoid the spine and kidney areas).

Before you start, sit down with her and find out what she wants from you and what you're willing to give. Kink/fetish/BDSM should be negotiated prior... doesn't ruin the surprise if you are generally gathering information to use at a later undisclosed time. If you have to, write a *script* to memorize and follow when the time comes.

Good luck, she obviously trusts you...
 Gaull
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 4:28:42 AM
And she hits the nail on the head, that's for sure.

Listen to her, because she knows what she's talking about, and I cannot stress enough the last paragraph in her post... communication is key! Not just in the relationship in general, but when it comes to what you guys want in bed! You'll learn quite a few things about your ladyfriend from this...and it will be enough before you engage this new frontier, so to speak.

Also... one last important thing and it's the most important thing of all. Come up with a signal, weither it be spoken word, or a gesture, that indicates that she wants to stop. She's being bound, and is trusting you... the last thing you want her to be is truley uncomfortable. As soon as she gives said signal, stop immediately and unbind her. I cannot stress this enough.

My ex and I used to use the word RED if you need a suggestion.
 Visco
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/2/2007 7:33:07 AM
give her bud... just be sweet and think not of yourself but think of what you would want you to do if you were in her shoes... if you know her well you'll know what to do! you should not be asking others what to do as only you should know what your women wants... i recommend reading the Karma... its got great info on nerve endings and how to tough them accordingly to what you want her to feel. You can get it at chapters.. and when i say the Karma ... i don't mean those little dinky books with pictures,... the real Karma tell you all about life energies and the energies the body harnesse positivily and negatively. try that and let me know brother how it work out for ya!
 Leeanne
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 7:50:10 AM
Just do what comes naturally - the excitement for her is not having control and not seeing what's coming next!! You will instinctively know what to do by how she reacts!!
 mrrayman
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/2/2007 8:04:34 AM
Thank you for your very good advise thats all I was looking for so that I dont make a prat of myself thanks again to everyone cheers
 Nice guys rock!
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/2/2007 10:02:01 AM
I am a fan of rough sex.

I am strong enough to toss a woman around when the time comes.

I don't even mind the tie em up and smack her a55 stuff.

But, It would make me wonder why she wanted a blindfold?

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > she wants to be tied up and blindfolded