Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > TaeKwonDo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CLIVEY-M
Msg: 1
TaeKwonDoPage 1 of 1    
ANYONE DO THE MARTIAL ART OF TAEKWONDO?

2nd DAN BLACK BELT HERE, TRAINED ALMOST 8YEARS NOW

I DO THE W.T.F. STYLE, ALTHOUGH I KNOW THAT THERES SOME I.T.F. CLUBS IN ENGLAND ASWELL

ITS BECOME A MASSIVE PART OF MY LIFE AND IS 1 OF 2 MAJOR HOBBIES I HAVE

IT CHANGED ME AS A PERSON 2, 4 THE BETTER 2 I SHUD SAY

HAS IT DONE NETHIN MAJOR 4 ANY OF U?
 CaliforniaGuy79
Msg: 2
TaeKwonDo
Posted: 8/11/2007 8:53:21 AM
I do Taekwondo, for 11 yrs. 1st Dan Black Belt hoping to go for my 2nd dan soon. I also do the W.T.F. style. It is also a part of my life & is my #1 hobby. It has improve my work ethic so I can do better at school & on the job, and also to do other workouts to remain healthy.
 nelleh
Msg: 3
TaeKwonDo
Posted: 2/14/2009 7:33:32 AM
taekwondo rules my life. from what i can eat. to if i can go out with friends!!!

its my life
 Theresa80
Msg: 4
view profile
History
TaeKwonDo
Posted: 6/25/2009 5:42:04 PM
I'm getting ready to leave for nationals. I've done TKD for a little over a year and am fighting as a green belt. I LOVE IT!
 Ryan Mac
Msg: 5
TaeKwonDo
Posted: 6/25/2009 5:53:58 PM
I did it for about 6 or so years in my salad days. Made it to first-dan black belt about 10 years ago, but I just lacked interest to continue much further. It was still a great period in my life, though, as it gave me some direction at a time where direction was sorely needed.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > TaeKwonDo