Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
OK...not sure if anyone beat me to this, but this is the place to post your party pics from the Strat POF party on 8/24!

Also, make sure to take the poll so that we can keep improving these events!

In thinking of the Strat party...please answer the following questions:

Also, if you have photos to upload and share, please email me here so that we can get them online! :) Please add a short description when uploading if at all possible! :)

package check

awarding prizes to the women

our lovely bartenders

what a smile!

Maria's having fun!

that's not his ass!

Michelle was all smiles too

a lot of women were smiling

Renfair lady

1bigfish

carrie & marida

not sure who these are

4 troublemakers

Where's my Jello shot ??

2 Lovely STL Ladies

Aww what a dancer you are

Navigator/Pilot Dancing

Shake it girl shake it

Navigator and partner

Navigator and partner 2

If I told you that you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me??

Yeah what he said LOL

Tango dip me BIG BOY :)

Let me whisper sweet nothings in your ear

2 sexy ladies dancing

The infamous "Girl dance"

Dance floor POF shot

Donna and Kathy

Donna and Kathy 2

Nice tongues ladies hmmm

The girl got rhtymn

Girl dance again LOL

FMF Jeff sandwich #1

FMF Jeff sandwich closeup

Let's get serious now

Hugh Hefner with pipe

Biker and Biker Babe

Stratford Inn ..Party Central

What were you doing there in the dark ROFLMAO

Had an AWESOME time...would love to do on a regular basis, such as bi-monthly!
Had a good time but rather change the location EVERY month. (Never having at same place)
Attended...not really my thing, thank you! (Probably will not attend another)
Did not attend...would like to catch it next time!
Did not attend...not interested. (Why the heII am I here?!) LOL
 Big Jan
Msg: 2
view profile
History
AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!
Posted: 8/25/2007 10:00:30 AM
We got there late, but great time. Looking forward to St. Chuck. Will definitely get a room the next time. I did not get to meet you or Patrick. Maybe the next time. Very interesting to meet and see what people actually look like. Everyone was very friendly and a lot of fun. Great music, cost of drinks reasonable, a little warm, but that only gives excuse to wear less clothes. ha! I do hope there are pictures posted and look forward to it. We cannot wait for the next one. Thank all who put forth the effort to put this together. I know it must be a lot of work. Good job! Jan.
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/25/2007 10:34:12 AM
THE PARTY LAST NITE WAS GREAT. CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HELPED GET IT TOGETHER.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/25/2007 10:47:47 AM
I thought I did meet you, Jan? LOL Oops! Sorry! I tried to say hello to everyone, but it was a little overwhelming! Yes...it was definitely too warm! Steve assured me that the gazebo is cooler...he said they only decided a couple days earlier to utilize the ballroom, and it can take days to sufficiently cool it it down...I guess with the hot temps and the hotties, the A/C had too much of a challenge! So for October, we will plan on the gazebo and maybe we can make it a Halloween party, but not ON Halloween since some of you have critters to do the candy beggin' thing! ;)

I want to echo what Jeffrey said about the name badges in the other thread...my apologies for them looking so shltty! My kudos to Jeffrey for being Superman and getting us SOMETHING! They were really awesome looking when made...sent to Kinkos for printing...there OS is not compatible with my Vistas so when I went to pick them up, they were disastrous! Jeffrey converted what I had...and was running like mad at the last minute doing it...but they still ommitted the POF logo and just did not look good. I am going to redo them...will just print them from HOME...lol....waaay more cost efficient than Kinkos, but if you all could hold onto your plastic covers, that would be super!
 sassgram
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 11:07:37 AM
kat- i did not get a chance to meet you last night, was wanting to talk to you about the winery thing.... let me know what you think.....i live in the st gen erea there are a few good ones down here ( i hear)......... thanks for eveyone that helped with last night......had a blast...........................marida
 BlueSkys777
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/25/2007 11:31:52 AM
Patrick, Jeffrey and KAT!
Thanks so much for a awesome , Rockin Party! I had a BLAST.....
A Big thanks to the Stratford Inn for everthing they did for us POF peeps!
Even though I cut out early....I am sure YOU All partied hard the rest of the night into the morning....hope you all had FUN.....but not much for the all night parties any more....but I am excited for that GIRLS NIGHT OUT.....my oh my ....let's do it soon ladies!!!! I am asking all my girls to stay in touch and let's hang out sometime soon!

YOU guys too....some HOT babes there last night!

I got home safe , had a Blast meeting all of you and can't wait till the next one for sure!

Don't be strangers now....stop by and say HI and e-mail me!!!
Hugs to all of you!
Jeannie
 SusieStL
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/25/2007 11:35:56 AM
hey Kat..If I had know how to beat you to doing this I would have. Girl, when I got home last night which was about 1:30 this am.... I was so wound up I got back on the site and was looking people up that I had talked to. It was so much fun. I was so chicken to walk in the door. I stood out in the hallway and I almost left... well here comes a guy that I thought, hhhmmmm ...... he looks like he would be on POF. Well, I asked him if he was coming to meet plenty of fish people. He said who? I said POF this time.. .he looked at me like I was crazy and said I don't know what you are talking about! Well he starting laughing and I was like you butt. Anyway, it was Goldwingman from KC. Steve. Thank goodness he came along when he did because seriously I was about to leave. Now I am so glad that I didn't. Anyway, I walked in with Steve and Patrick said oh I see you brought your date... Steve told him no I just picked her up in the hallway. We talked about that all night long and laughed and laughed and laughed.

I am looking forward to the next time. I have a few friends that are single and I am going to convince them they have to go because of the fun I had.

Thanks to ALL who put this together.

Susie

ps waiting on the next date and location
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/25/2007 11:42:38 AM
Oh, Susie! Thank goodness for Steve! I am so glad you ended up not turning and walking out! LOL He is a total sweetie...Steve...have a blast picking up your boat! :)

Yeah...I should be catching up on sleep...but I have never been one who can nap once waking up! I wanted to get this going because I am so anxious to see some of the pics! C'mon peeps...post those babies! If you email me, I can add your name as someone who can upload...for some reason they limit it like that?! (WTF?) Or email me with the pics attached and I can post them!

Bummed to see the poll results...there were peeps who said they would not do it again, but no one posted as to WHY?!
 SusieStL
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/25/2007 12:05:13 PM
HHHMMMM Well, you know what they say....if you didn't have fun it is no one's fault but your own. I mean come on ... we all knew it was a bar setting. The only two things that I had a problem with.... it was TOO FREAKING HOT in there. Also, it is 5 months ago today that I quit smoking. In the bar, it was a bit smoky and I woke up with NO voice this morning. I am ok now.. just a little scratchy. Hey, I collect a few phone numbers from some of the gals, we have decided even if pof doesn't have another get together we can. I mean even if it is go to go dinner, to the muny or whatever. I have said and will continue to say, one can never have too many friends. I am a people person and I really enjoyed seeing the different faces and how they interacted with each other... very very interesting.

Susie

ps thanks again to my buddy Steve!!!!
 TouchableLady
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/25/2007 2:09:52 PM
Hey! I was counting on seeing pix, since we didn't get to go! Did everyone have a good time? Count me in on the ladies' night out! With a group like this, I'm sure we will have a GREAT time, and cause a lil trouble!

Kat, I really want to meet you at the next event, you sound like alot of fun! Jeanie, you too!
Bree
 SusieStL
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/25/2007 2:16:11 PM
Ladies, just a thought. If you want to be informed of a ladies night out via an email... you need to open up your account so that females can email you. I just opened mine so keep me in the loop, please. Keep me posted. For those of you who didn't make it last night...I am so sorry ..... your lost. It was really a fun time.

Susie
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 2:17:33 PM
ok finally home, (long day).. party was fantastic, yes Steve and the Stratford are great places for parties, thats why I do one every month there, but it does get old after a while, personally I would like to have the parties move around to other places for a change of pace...

Susie- glad you stayed, as I said, it will get easier with each party..

I was wondering why some people seemed to disappear early (Jeannie), ...(since I don't drink, would consider being DD for the ladies night out, hehe)

Kat,was great seeing you again hon, unfortunately I had to get up early too, lol

Kristine - you could win any contest we have, hehe

Patrick, grea job, looking forward to St Charles party..
 flowerchyld
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/25/2007 3:57:04 PM
Thanks to all I had a nice time..even tho I didn't stay long..as I had to work..next morning..
 Tony The D.J.
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 5:37:05 PM
I definitly had a blast. I talk with some people that I had met here on POF, and I met some really cool folks too. Hopefully, if there are any more parties in the works, We can get discounted rooms again. That was a biggggg plus !!!! Nice meeting ya`ll.

Tony

HarleyKat~
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/25/2007 5:45:51 PM
Bree honey, I look forward to meeting you as well! Maybe we should eventually start a St. Louis Ladies POF thread...and we can form some kinships and do things that are not neccessarily as much hooplah as the parties? Susie and I both would like to do some lighter scale things...I know I personally would love to just do some girlfriend sort of things!

Frank...as always...it was awesome seeing you too, babe! Hey...even when I have nothing to do, I cannot sleep in! ;( It's just part of getting old! LOL I know you must get burnt on the Strat events...but I personally would love to see it bi-monthly there...it would always be new faces along with old ones...and each time, we would all know one another better. I really mingled TOO much...lol...did not get a chance to talk up any one person, a whole lot...and I did not get a single nibble on my line! LOL

Tony...glad you had a blast too, and I agree...the rooms were a huge bonus! :)

I am definitely going to find out a mid-October date from Steve, that we can have the COOLER and nicer, gazebo...and we will do an early Hallow's Eve themed par-tay!
 Pinkzombi
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 6:12:16 PM
Great idea Kat! I'm still feeling a bit silly about not remembering being in the gazebo once already!! lol My first time there, new years eve w/ you, good friends (some of them anyway, lol!) and your brother's kick ass band! lol Good times, and looking forward to having more w/ these fine and friendly POF'ers, sounds like everyone had a nice time last night, that's great! Can't wait to see the pix!!!
There shouldn't be any reason for me not to make this next party in October, plenty of time to prepare and ask for time off!
Congratulations to Patrick and Kat for a terrific turn out and getting this all together for everyone!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/25/2007 6:23:24 PM
Hi Gina!! Yeah...the gazebo is waaaay nicer than the ballroom! Though I once saw a male revue show in the ballroom...and it wasn't so shabby then! ;) Not as nice as our own Fine Ass contests, of course.... ;)

I am getting a lot of emails from peeps who did not attend and are anxious to see the pics, as well as peeps who attended and wanna see the evidence! LOL I think that most of the pic takers might be "weekend warriors" who we may not hear from until they are having a lazy Sunday or Monday...so hang in there...we WILL get some! :)

So come on peeps...send in those pics! Or are you holding them as blackmail?? ;)~
 Sunniedays
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/25/2007 6:58:23 PM
Hey all,
Had a great time! Got to meet some new peeps men and women. I have pics that I need to email u. May take time since I only have dial up. Kat, no prob w/having to get up early - understood!

Thanks to Patrick, Kat and Jeffery for everything! It turned out really nice!applause:

I want to go to the singles party but can't find where it's posted.

Planning on being at the one in St. Chuck next month. Prob will get a room again. Better than driving and drinking.

I will get the pics emailed to Kat so they can get posted. Can Jeff's butt be posted?
 Sunniedays
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/25/2007 7:00:22 PM
Opps meant to say I want to go to the ladies night out but can't find out where it's posted or any details.
 Smoove1121
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/25/2007 7:18:53 PM
I want a recount on the MEN's Ass contest..!

I mean was the judging based on softness, muscle, overall size, the way we presented our Our asses? Even the Olympic athletes have a chance to train for months before hand beforehand.. One of the judges had heavy hands , and I save the right to return the favor to that fine ass of hers...

That's ok though, maybe I'll just wear those edible undies I won for 2nd place next time, and see the results I get then!! All those hours of "Buns of Steel" Wont be for nought..

While I'm posting, thank you all for a VERY well done party Aug 24th.. Organizers get kudos for suprises and games! The events and general attitude of the people were superb! By far my best birthday in at least 5 years.
Also thank you to each individual that said happy B-day to me. I felt the LOVE

Charles
 Sunniedays
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/25/2007 7:28:51 PM
Hey Charlie,
U have a very nice buns of steel ass! I know from checking them out! Nice!!!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/25/2007 8:01:51 PM
Cammie...I imagine that we have to follow the same photo posting rules as POF dictates for profile pics. :( Darn...guess we can just post the naughtier ones, elsewhere?! Like our bedroom walls??

Charles, Charles, Charles....I can almost guarantee that the judges would love to have you return that favor! All for the sake of future training purposes, of course! ;) We judge based on all around fine-ness...using the Goldilocks rule...not too big, not too small...not too soft, not too hard...but juuuuuuusttt right! Yours, love, deserves a definite ! You did get the wrong prize if you got the candy pants for 2nd place! You were supposed to get the...ummm...well...ones that had a big pocket for your rocket!
 frls74
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/25/2007 10:36:49 PM
Thanks to Patrick, this is the party by which all future parties will be compared, my sympathy to anyone trying to outdo this one!

Looking forward to seeing all the folks i met at the next party, what a great bunch of people!

Kat, are youy saying i can't post the pic of the buns of steel? if anyone wants a copy, email me.

Bill
 SusieStL
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/25/2007 11:32:54 PM
You know this is crazy but I just didn't get to meet everyone that was there. I wonder if there is a way other than just one on one to let everyone know who is who. There were so many people there... goodness.. just couldn't get to everyone. Like Frank said, it takes time to meet everyone. I guess eventually.

ALSO: ladies any suggestions for a GNO...(girls night out) send them my way if so.

Kat we need to start thinking about this GNO. I have had a lot of gals saying they want to get together... so I am game.

Thanks again for a great party... too cool.

And oh.... I did meet face to face with someone ... nice... so we shall see! hehehehehe
 allenpapa
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/26/2007 2:01:53 AM
KAT - I didnt get a chance to meet you friday night but thought you did a great job, it was better than I was exspecting, I brought my son & he was geting hit on all night by a few woman my age, HE LOVED IT !!!! I didnt get any nibbles either :( - but it was way kul & I will try to be there next time. thanks to everyone that helped plan everything. also I think the strat was a great place to have it. have a good one & thanks again. ALLEN
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > AFTERMATH...The St. Louis POF Strat Party Pics!