Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fawnangel
Msg: 1
OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
You're invited to the another evening of pool. Ask at the bar where we are at if you cannot spot us...we are at table 24 and then get 25, 26, 27 which is along the back wall..then come up 4 tables...we basically have the whole back corner beside the private room.

THIS MONTH IS HALLOWEEN....so it is a halloween pool night. Prizes for best costume and everything. Remember tho..you don't have to dress up...it's just an option. I think I will go as a S L U T...that way I don't have to think up a costume.

Dooly's is a great place to play pool or just to socialize. Everyone is welcome.

DRESS CODE
Whatever suits you....as long as it doesn't get you arrested is fine.

WHEN & WHERE
When: Saturday, October 27, 2007
Time: 8 PM to whenever you want to leave
Where:

Dooly's
Address: 2277 Gladwin Crescent, Ottawa
Tel: 613-260-2311

Tables are turned on at 8 and turned off at 1 AM...you can stay longer and socialize or get a table on your own.

Cost is 10 per person. The 10 dollars is for the cost of the space, any munchies ordered and also prizes.
Now you do not have to play to join in, you can come and just socialize..but please still contribute the cost for the space, munchies and prizes.

This is the 7th pool night, all times we had a dozen or so people last month we had over 75 people and I believe everyone had a great time. It is a great place to just get out and meet people with no commitment or obligation.

Now, with this event becoming such a big and popular event, I have ask some others to help make decisions etc. But we still need help the night at Dooly's. So if you are willing to help, please let me know that night that you will volunteer an hour of your time to help keep the tables running smoothly.

At first we organize who is at each table....sign up boards and try to get people to play at different tables with different people. As the night goes on....people kinda are just taking care of it themselves.

Second...we will be doing Dinner before Dooly's at Local Heroes at 5:30 PM...let me know who is going to go to dinner. I book a reversation under the name POF with room to add..so if you see this at the last minute....you can still go. Local Heroes just would hate to set us up for a dozen and 3 dozen show up. I have to say we have made a hit with Local Heroes....there are nights that they are so busy that they do not normally take reversations...but they always give us one.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone have a great month and see you at the next pool night.

see you all there!!!

Beth

CO-HOSTS
BATOM
CELTICMIST
CHRIS ANGEL
ROUND MIDNIGHT
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

BearMistissini2007

benfica

bikerdad1

camel man

CapitolCurves

catope

celiacin

Celticmist

chris_angel

cinemaxius

cool61kid

CuriousCathy1

Dakota2003_Guy

deepthoughts55

Explorer-61

fawnangel

freedom60

funfish35

funguy1961

GentlemanRogue

gling1

gobrait

happygoluckyman

interesting_1

jack1237

jadebrave

joumjoum

laser200

lilpig

liveoutloud1

maheux

MikeyTJ

mikeywes

MissBelle11

mr_nurse

nuky

orchidtoday

ottawagirlie

Peaceful Life

Please_ummmm_more

Pomacanthus Imperator

rathmik

rawdpvce

roundmidnight

sandystar

scottish56

Sentinel Wolf

skinnylegsandall

skylover11

smallfry3

snuggleupagus

SoulSearcher72

stephen_ottawa

sunnycj

whitehors2

xxbrokenxxpromisesxx

56 people are attending
 fawnangel
Msg: 2
OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27
Posted: 10/2/2007 7:06:47 PM
I am sooooooo excited...have talked to some people today and am getting some amazing prizes for this event. Is nice to be in the job I am in and know a lot of businesses that are donating some wonderful things.

Beth
 CHRIS_ANGEL
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/2/2007 10:57:40 PM
hey beth as always you know that i am there......ha ha...count me in for the dinner as well......
i am really looking forward to another fun night of pool.......it just keeps getting bigger and better as we move on .........wow so many new faces have been coming out, and that is just great to see........as well as all of the regulars....still coming out as usual to enjoy the pool playing , the fun, and the friends we all have there.....and the new ones we will make along the way .......

so i do hope to see alot more faces sign up.........i'm sure there will be......are we going for 100 t his time tom?..........let's give it a shot..........we reeacned our 75 goal last month............so let's make it 100 this month

sot hat means more people have to sign up, and for those that forgot to sign up......make sure you use the sign up button and get on the list to help out with reaching that 100 goal.................

and don't forget to let us know if you are coming out to the dinner at LOCAL HEROES....that way we know how many are coming and the prover number of tables can be reserved......

well hope to see everyone there

chow for now my friends

chris
 Celticmist
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/3/2007 9:15:27 AM
Woohoo another fun night in store for us all look forward to seeing everyone.
Please do come out and join us!
 SoulSearcher72
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/3/2007 6:26:36 PM
I had short but fun time at the last pool event, and I'm looking forward to this one. I don't know if I'll be in costume, but I am pretty sure that I will be able to stay longer this time, including for dinner at Local Heroes.

See y'all there.

Steve
 fawnangel
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/4/2007 8:04:09 AM
OMG Chris...you upped the number to 100 sign up.....

CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...what do you think.....I think she needs a good talking too....LOL

But the number has been set....so lets do it...

This is likely going to be the best one ever.....is so much fun to see people dress up....after all Kids should not have all the fun.

Beth
 Batom
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/4/2007 8:11:34 AM
Okay...I'll sign up again...only 93 more to go...hmmm...where is my other angel?
 CHRIS_ANGEL
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/4/2007 10:28:02 AM
HEE HEE OK GUYS AND GALS..........THE PRESSURE IS ON NOW!!.........WE ARE AIMING FOR THE 100 PERSON MARK THIS TIME..........SO LET'S SEE IF WE CAN GET THAT MANY PEOPLE TO SIGN UP AND COME OUT TO POOL NIGHT!!

YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST AS IT IS A HALLOWEEN THEME NIGHT.........SO GET DRESSED UP IN YOUR BEST COSTUME TO SEE WHO WILL WIN THE PRIZE FOR THE BEST DRESSED !!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NIGHT YET AT POOL SO COME ON ALL,

LET 'S GET EVERYONE OUT AGAIN TO ENJOY A FUN NIGHT OF POOL AND A FUN NIGHT OF HALLOWEEN FUN...............

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NIGHT...NOT QUITE SURE WHAT I'M GOING TO DRESS UP AS YET, BUT TIME WILL TELL........OH YES AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE DINNER BEFORE HAND AT LOCAL HEROES....IF YOU ARE COMING , PLEASE LET ONE OF US KNOW, SO WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDING!!!............THANKS!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE

CHOW FOR NOW MY FRIENDS

CRHIS
 katclassy
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/4/2007 8:11:07 PM
It always is fun going to Doolys, but I don't anticipate going this time...

I know everyone will have an amazing time and do encourage people to go - it is always worth the night out to do so.

Kathy
 Batom
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/4/2007 8:37:10 PM
So what am I supposed to do with all this jello?
 katclassy
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/5/2007 9:47:53 AM
I am not sure what to do with the jello...

I am just not in the mood at the moment for events and such...so I won't be going.

Sorry everyone.

Kathy
 liveoutloud1
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/6/2007 4:14:32 AM
Ok so I've signed up but I do have BIG expectations Tom since it is a halloween theme. I expect you in nothing less than a French maid outfit. If you are having trouble getting one.....after this post...I'm sure that others will offer to help you out.

What a vision....you leaning over the pool table. Your angels may have to look after you big time that night Charlie!
 Celticmist
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/6/2007 10:00:19 AM
First it's strawberry jello for Tom, now he's a French maid - it amazes me just what he's capable of You people are missig some great entertainment if you don't come mix and mingle at a Dooly's night. Lots of great people to meet, no 'meet/date' pressure, tons of new friends waiting to say hi! Come join us, beats talking to your pc all night
 fawnangel
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/6/2007 10:55:14 AM
Well....I can't post what he was acting as last night Bonnie..LOL..you missed a great time. I don't think I laughed so hard in ages.

WHat do you think...shall we start a collection to get him this maid uniform? LOL

Beth
 liveoutloud1
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/6/2007 6:44:23 PM
I'm in for $5.00....do I hear any other offers?
 Celticmist
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/6/2007 11:25:01 PM
$10 if Tom promises to wear it at Dooly's Maybe we can get him to pass the munchies around at the end of the evening.
 serge2366
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/7/2007 5:25:28 PM
i,m in for 5.00 also willing to give one of the waitress 10.00 [if more want to get involve ] will pay her to keep Tom with her for a full hour just so he can get trained. Would be nice to see him in short skirt serving the booze. I will do on purpose to drop money on the floor .
Tell me who would like to see Tom on training with the sexy waitress. I need at least 40.00 for the waitress and lipstick and high heels shoes
too funny

serge
 liveoutloud1
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/8/2007 4:23:36 AM
Oh Serge you do me proud...what a great idea...I'll up to 10.00 and I'll throw in some nice red lipstick.

All we need now is some investigative work to get his shoe size....Angels that's your job!

This could be a Dooley's night to remember.

Wendy
 Batom
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/8/2007 8:30:12 AM
heehee....size 9...however I believe there will be a caveat...never mind these piddling $10 donations...get some real money put up...I have no idea where you folks got the idea I am cheap...
 katclassy
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/8/2007 5:16:32 PM
Wow, they really do think you are cheap, only $10.00 each, oh well, I guess you are cheap -lol

You can not dissapoint all your adoring fans, it is a shame that I am going to miss this, hopefully someone will take pictures or something, as I would love to see them after.

Kathy
 fawnangel
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/9/2007 4:58:30 AM
Well....we are at 20....one fifth of the way there to Chris's crazy limit of 100...lol

This is going to be such a good time......can't wait to see everyone all dressed up.

Who else is coming to dinner.....lol I have 10 confirmed at this point.

Beth
 Celticmist
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/9/2007 9:32:42 AM
Hey Kathy - we don't think he's cheap, we know he is
I'll be sure to bring my camera LOL
Only 20? C'mon peoples we can do better than that. Look forward to seeing both old and new faces.
 Sunray
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 4:27:50 PM
I'm so disappointed but I'm going to miss Pool Night this month. I hate to miss all of the fun. Hopefully, I will be able to make it in November.

Enjoy.

Cheryl
 fawnangel
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:33:22 PM
Cheryl...
Sorry to hear you can't come.

can you email me private you full name or you member number to still give us the discount on a table?

THanks

Beth
 CHRIS_ANGEL
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/10/2007 1:07:24 PM
well i see the number has climbed up to 25......woo hooo!!! well 75 more to go.....come on people don't let me down...........we need 100 people this time!!!!

i think this night is going to prove to be quite interesting indeed............tom dressed up like a french maid????????
omg..........that should be quite the sight!!....lol

well people i am sure you don't want to miss out on this one....so get yourself signed up for pool night............it't going to be a blast!!!

and don't forget to dress up for the holloween party part of it.....that is going to be a load of fun i am sure...........and don't forget prizes to be won!!!

well i am definatley looking forward to this night as i think it is going to be something definately not to miss out on......

bonnie don't forget your camera as we just don't want to miss the classic shots of tom that i am sure we will have...........lol

looking forward to seeing all my friends and meeting some new ones...........hey kathy ....why don't you come out to see the real thing instead of just seeing the pictures.................you will be missed if you don't come out so..............please try to make it out.....................we all want you to come!!! so hopefully you will change your mind..............

and don't forget to let us know if you are coming out to the dinner before hand at local heroes.....we need to have a head count of who is coming!!!

well that's it for now poeple

chow for now

chris
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27