Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let an accomplished screenwriter rate your profile. C'mon. Try me!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stageright
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Let an accomplished screenwriter rate your profile. C'mon. Try me! [CLOSED Thread]Page 1 of 52    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
I read'em and rate'em baby. I'm a word smith -- that's what you need to reel'em in, right? Tell'em who you are. Tell'em what you're about. Be: simple and honest. If you have humor, use it. Most people don't.

Best,
Chris
 stageright
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Let an accomplished screenwriter rate your profile. C'mon. Try me!
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:00:37 PM
The first one in gets a year supply of recently found beach combs!!! ...I'll even throw in a "hell ya" to ya!!
 real men only
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:04:04 PM
Ok sunshine do your worst or best which ever you prefer
 stageright
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:04:24 PM
Better hurry, I'm runnin' out of combs!
 stageright
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:10:31 PM
Real Men Only: I like it. It's an 7 out of 10, which is good. Here's where you need to improve. The pictures: smile, we know you do. You have a child without his head attached -- attach it back on or crop the pic. Don't say give any physical discription of yourself -- you already checked off a box and a "real" guy looks past the extra arm or leg you have.

Get a little more chipper -- don't write this stuff at night. You're sleepy from work, friends, a cold one or six or just an assh%$@ that stopped by unexpectedly.

Love your poems and art work.

Best,
Chris
 stageright
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:16:01 PM
Who's next? Half off for the next six that sign up. I'm quick. I'm too the point. I'm... dead frickin' tried so HURRY UP!!!!!!!!
 LWK
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:16:34 PM
lmao ok word smith lemmie have it (don't forget to send my comb! )
 stageright
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:24:41 PM
LWK: It's a 7.25. Good job. It needs a little brush up on the verbage, but by and far you nailed it. Little humor. Little seriousness. Little scarry with the pictures... Loose the hat one. It gave me some flashbacks of a bookie I owed some greens too. Tighten up your thoughts too. Think: less is more.

Best,
Chris
 stageright
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:28:48 PM
OH, lwk, you're comb will be cod ...and I had to pack it in this freezer box I had laying around.

Best,
Chris
 Mjolnir2
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:30:55 PM
Take a shot at it.
 LWK
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:41:25 PM
Well thanks a bunch stageright and ok ok ok I'll lose the Greta Garbo bookie pic lmao

p.s. cod does stand for comb on delivery right????
 skeptical but optimistic
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:42:33 PM
Let me know.....
 stageright
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:42:50 PM
RHIEVER7: first, you're not a nerd. being 6' means you can crush most, so that puts you into a different league. OH, i'm rating your profile a 7.80 -- the comb will be rushed right out too -- you need to whip up some crafty language like..."i love to strum out a cord or two according to the harmony of the mood i'm in..." something like that. be more direct with your thoughts. you're throwing yourself out there as if your trying to live life or something -- you're doin' it my friend. remember, your six feet two hundred lbs. -- you can crush mo-fo's bro. toughen up! gamers aren't weak. fickin' nine year old slaughter me at the game places -- until i remember i'm bigger then them and toss 'em around like they're banana peels!!!

Oh, the cap't cruch pic has to go ...or throw some others one to balance it out. glue on a pic of you strumin' away on the six string. ...and even kickin' some cyber ass while gaming -- with some buds so it looks like you've got friends making you normal. chics won't stray if they see you have friends outside the box.

Best,
Chris
 stageright
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:43:45 PM
You rule!!! Just for that I'm throw'n in some sand with the comb!!!
 Mjolnir2
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:44:11 PM
Thankso mucho, Chris. You made me laugh.
 Guz200sx
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:46:45 PM
Ok, Chris.

Give me your honest opinion on mine.
GO!
 Banter-er
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:47:14 PM
Do me! Do me! I can't resist...
 stageright
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:50:16 PM
SKEPTICAL: 9.25 (i'm throw'n an extra point 'cause you live an hour above me -- and the springs is nice -- plus you ride a twin!!! love twins just the italian ones until my back gives out which is soon) fantastic writing! neat (two liners are simple and easy to read with the folks that move their lips while reading). clear. FUNNY. concise. easy to read too boot.

the pic's are great too. i think you're right on track, but remember 99% of the others aren't. but don't gear down; you'll attract the "real" ones looking for what you have to offer.

best,
chris
 skeptical but optimistic
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:52:54 PM
Thanks for the review....

You definitely know what you are talking about, because I am brilliant and good catch (ok...time for the humility to kick back in)

I appreciate it.
 stageright
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:01:26 PM
GUZ: loosen up!!! i feel your trapped inside your own mind. i bet you really love to laugh with your family and friends -- so do it and have a camera around to snap a few shots. the cat one is great. it shows the realistic side of you. now, with your writing: don't restate what you've already told us in the "interest" area. also, maybe tell us something about your travels. where would you like to travel next? just an idea. example, "....in PR the fog rolled in over the mountains like a blanket covering a small child." i've spent christmas' in PR with my ex. love the place and it's majically. i know you have experienced this with your travels so share some of this. it builds character for us to really understand you with. i think folks what to see us in our "zoo" where living within. we can list our want, but what we really want is for folks to like us for who we are. i'm a writer. i use people to learn new things. i write what i know. let the world beware! -- can't take credit for that. it was a line in basic instinct -- joe eszterhaus -- my mentor and hero in screenwriting -- but it's true, isn't it!!

let us know who you really are.

best,
chris
 LWK
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:04:44 PM

You definitely know what you are talking about, because I am brilliant and good catch (ok...time for the humility to kick back in)

And .. you have a wonderful "catchy phrase" LOL
ok thats it im taking those pics out too
 stageright
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:12:10 PM
LOVE the " All that and a bag of quips " -- class, take a note; this will be on the text next week. what can i say. you're a wordsmith!!!! love it, love it, love it. great pics -- love the red. i bet passion runs deep within your veins. you have a great face. it tells a story of wisdom, caress and lionessness (sorry, just love the word i'm trying to into webster's -- jackasses keep tellin' me it's not a REAL word -- whatta they know, huh)...

Another bonus point you've gained here is what I like to call "the break up." AND "NO" the relationship crap (which i'm sure that's why we're all here), but the sentence breaking. you one liners make it easy on the eye to follow your thoughts -- GREAT JOB!

guys... put down the chips and bud and take a note of this one -- the profile is great! great color association on the pics. fantastic word use. just frickin' great.

best,
chris
 whenyer_strange
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:13:30 PM
OK, I wasn't going to, but then I saw the Ducati and it told me to get an opinion.
 stageright
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:23:13 PM
let me whip the pepsi runnin' outta my nose -- you're frickin' funny!!!!!!!! love'd it. and cbr rule. i had a '90 cbr 600. it was my favorite bike (i'm covering the duc's eyes as i type this).

keep your profile alive!!!! love the "interest" section. pet rock conventions!!!! you kill me girl! write something. #uck IT. you need to write. find a local comedian and write for them.

best,
chris
 stageright
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 9:26:52 PM
step right up. it's only day four of the strike!!! ...and i've got plenty of combs still. if you don't know what i'm talkin' 'bout read the first stitch of this tread my friends.

best,
chris
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let an accomplished screenwriter rate your profile. C'mon. Try me! [CLOSED Thread]