Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Phone rings once then voicemail ? Does it show as missed called ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FamousBlue
Msg: 1
Phone rings once then voicemail ? Does it show as missed called ?Page 1 of 1    
When the cell phone rings once and goes to voicemail what does that mean exactly ? No service? Ignored ? Plus, does it show as a missed call ? I have sprint. I called my friend and her phone just rang once then voicemail.
 100prcntMe
Msg: 2
Phone rings once then voicemail ? Does it show as missed called ?
Posted: 11/13/2007 6:14:47 PM
With my carrier, it generally means the phone is turned off or there is no reception.

If the phone is turned off or I get no reception and someone leaves a message, I get an indicator saying new message but I do not get the missed call notification.

You can also change the settings on your answering service to only ring once, then pick up.
 tucan10
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/16/2007 2:09:02 AM
easy
she has set up her phone to go into voice mail after the first ring or tone
I have set mine up to go to voice mail after 4 rings , after a message is left and the calling person hung up . mi phone sends a a signal to mi cell .so I know I got a message
and call back mi home phone and check mi messages
I love todays technology.
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/16/2007 11:29:25 AM
I have two lines on my phone because I work from home a lot and have to field a lot of calls from here. If my phone rings once and goes directly to voicemail, it means I am on the other line and please leave a detailed message after the beep. It may mean that your friend was just on another call at the time.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Phone rings once then voicemail ? Does it show as missed called ?