Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Dominant women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tan_Y_Ddraig
Msg: 1
Dominant womenPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
This question is aimed at the women who like to be dominant in the bedroom with their men.

I'm not talking dominatrix or mistress, just your average strong woman who knows what turns her on and that is to dominate her man in the bedroom.

Theres probably not many here into that but here goes anyway...

Do you prefer to 'turn' big strong men into submissives, doing exactly as you tell them to and enjoy the power and control of such a (usually) strong powerful man, or do you prefer the shyer, smaller framed man, to control and pander to your every sexual desire?
 QUICKSILVER217
Msg: 2
Dominant women
Posted: 11/26/2007 8:43:33 PM
I believe this not an uncommon fantasy some men have? I hope this thread develops as well as the one we had about the guy posting his private pics to 6 women at once...
I don't know my mind is working overtime here!
Personally I love to paint a man's nails and toenails with lurid colours while he sleeps - I don't know about dominance - but it sure is satisfying.....
Yooo hoooo where are you? I promise its safe to come out now!!!!! she chuckles deviously......thinks about putting a few bandaids on his chest next time for good measure.....
 rowdysheis
Msg: 3
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 4:18:38 AM
Give me a big, strong man anytime over a smaller framed man. Whatever two consenting adults do in private is fine with me. If I was with a man who enjoyed being submissive sometimes, it wouldn't bother me at all. I wouldn't want to always be the dominant one, but I don't mind sharing the role. And sometimes, no one needs to dominate. Variety in the bedroom, as with anywhere else, keeps things exciting and fresh.
 Scotchlassie
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 4:22:57 AM
I;m basically submisssive so I need a strong man in the bedroom
 Janet472
Msg: 5
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 4:33:22 AM
In todays world, both parties best be dominate. We now live in a world to where we must be domineering or be dominated.

Janet
 SunsetStorm
Msg: 6
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 4:46:06 AM
Ill take the big Alpha dude thanks and he can feel my wrath of sexual power
 LQQK`N41MANONLY
Msg: 7
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 5:33:54 AM

Theres probably not many here into that but here goes anyway

i`m guessing that there is.. ya just haven`t found the right 1.. yet.. ..

<div class="quote">Do you prefer to 'turn' big strong men into submissives, doing exactly as you tell them to and enjoy the power and control of such a (usually) strong powerful man, or do you prefer the shyer, smaller framed man, to control and pander to your every sexual desire?

i prefer the man 2 lay back & enjoy what i`m doing 2 him since i do like 2 take my time!.. .. oh & i don`t care 4 males w/smaller frames.. .. and if he 'pandered' 2 my every sexual desire.. honey.. we`d be there 4 life!.. ..
 Arborea
Msg: 8
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 5:35:41 AM

Do you prefer to 'turn' big strong men into submissives, doing exactly as you tell them to and enjoy the power and control of such a (usually) strong powerful man, or do you prefer the shyer, smaller framed man, to control and pander to your every sexual desire?

Yes.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 6:08:35 AM
I think you are confusing dominance with sexually aggressive.
 Vanillaroyale
Msg: 10
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 6:22:27 AM
I've been called agressive but I don't see myself as dominant. All I know for certain is that I'm not submissive at all. Learned that the hard way; he's recoving nicely as we speak.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 7:13:57 AM
I am aggressive both in and out of the bedroom, so an A type personality isn't for me. I like the strong silent type of guy, but he's gotta have a backbone and his own opinions. I am pretty much the type who likes to call the shots with anything that I am involved in.

Dominance isn't the word, it's more control.

Sex happens for me when I want it, how I want it, and where I want it for the most part...or I don't do it. I am usually more of a taker than giver in the bedroom. Never had any complaints.
 opgirl
Msg: 12
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 8:22:53 AM
I like the big strong guy! It seems like I've accomplished so much more by turning a big strong guy into a submissive!!! And then when it's time to reverse roles, I'd much rather be dominated by a big strong guy.
 meowgrrrr83
Msg: 13
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 8:28:12 AM
It makes it more interesting, arrousing, to turn a "rambo" into a "my B****"

mistressdolly
Msg: 14
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 3:40:13 PM
One can not force a man into being submissive; either he desires to submit to one woman (or women) or he does not.

If he wants to be forced into submission, that is not really submission.

In my opinion, I believe every woman should have a man, big or skinney, submit to her desires, sexual and otherwise.
 beerbag
Msg: 15
Dominant women
Posted: 11/27/2007 3:45:14 PM
Being in control all the time gets boring fast.
Just like the times when I get home all horny and sweaty, throw her down, rip off her panties, pull her hair and flip her over taking her how I want, I love it when she does the same...Well minus the flipping me over part.
 idflytothemoon
Msg: 16
Dominant women
Posted: 11/28/2007 6:32:55 PM
stronger men silly-
if we are going to rule the world rule a good world!!!!
 CallmeJewels
Msg: 17
Dominant women
Posted: 11/28/2007 7:14:31 PM
I like taking turns...'nuff said.
 QUICKSILVER217
Msg: 18
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 2:46:35 AM
Does taking advantage of him whilst he is tipsy count?
What about tearing his clothes off and hiding them/ throwing them out the window?
What about telling him he can't stop when he is about to pass out from exhaustion? Would that be classed as being dominating? What about crushing the vitals so he can never finish till you let him go?
If you tie his bootlaces together and then push him backwards onto the bed - is that sexually agressive?
I can't believe no-one has taken the micky out of this post....sigh...disappointed...
 SassySky
Msg: 19
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 3:08:21 AM
OMG>> OP this has been done to death..
'
the Bedroom games.. are to be just that private and fun.. And ummm
Anything pretty much goes between the two partners.

edit bad link

clorin
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 8:44:03 AM
You have this woman's number, op? my number is 806-771-**** have her call me. Seriously, I love aggressive women. in the bedroom and out of it. As a big strong man, I like the woman to grab me, push me on the bed.... rip off cloths... and rape the crap out of me. Real turn on. All the while yelling do this.. do that. opps, brb... got to go to the bathroom a sec, have to compose myself.
 weezygirl
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 1:50:51 PM
personally i don't feel that dominance should be a factor in the bedroom unless your partner is really opposed to it..some men enjoy that..others don't.

for me,it's a give and take thing..sometimes i like to be dominated..sometimes i dominate..guess it depends on the mood and what each other wants at that moment..i'll tell you it does add a lot of variety and spice to love making.it's never the same old same old day in and day out.

i think in this way each one will have something to offer that the other one may never have thought of before.
 Herding Cats
Msg: 22
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 2:39:15 PM

Do you prefer to 'turn' big strong men into submissives

No. I do that all day long.
 clorin
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 3:27:55 PM
Most guys would love to have more aggressive women, less to figure out. Does this mean I'm pwhipped... no. I just like more aggressive women. Will I concede to everything she says... hardly. I do like working problems out. Always haved, problems are my speciality.
 meowgrrrr83
Msg: 24
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 3:46:16 PM
I love the power of turning a big strong man into my "slave"...
 Double Cabin
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Dominant women
Posted: 12/1/2007 4:10:13 PM
As much as you might be wanting a spanking OP its pretty clear some women want to go over bended knee themselves from time to time. Don't forget as hard as you guys make Welsh women work they might be too tired to hog tie you at the end of a long day.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Dominant women