Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > how to get back on site after being deleted?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Night Moves 111
Msg: 1
how to get back on site after being deleted?Page 1 of 1    
I have an issue and i really hope someone can help me with it or direct me to the appropriate support. My female friend "was" also a member here up until recently. She somehow got deleted. She was been harassed by a male on here who then after she confronted him here and told him to leave her alone, he then had her deleted. She is devastated that she can't get back on the site. Is her IP address blocked? How can she get back on?
My issue here is it seems anyone can request to have anyone deleted. We seem to be presumed guilty and we have no way to redeem ourselves or state our case. How can my friend get back on the site?
thanks in advance
Anticipation
 Night Moves 111
Msg: 2
how to get back on site after being deleted?
Posted: 12/17/2007 7:30:19 PM
but how does pof.com actually ban users? do they look for their email adresses? or do they look for their IP address? are they other ways to ban users? One can easily change email address and one can also change their IP address. how r users actually blocked or is it a combination of either or?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
how to get back on site after being deleted?
Posted: 12/17/2007 11:59:08 PM
... he then had her deleted.

My issue here is it seems anyone can request to have anyone deleted.

We seem to be presumed guilty and we have no way to redeem ourselves or state our case.

Two Things ...

1.You cannot get anyone deleted.

2.Deletions are the Result of factual TOS Violations of one Kind or another.
There are no Trials.

but how does pof.com actually ban users? do they look for their email adresses? or do they look for their IP address? are they other ways to ban users? One can easily change email address and one can also change their IP address. how r users actually blocked or is it a combination of either or?

You are asking us how to Circumventing a Block.

If the Admin had intended for us to help you do that, he would not have instituted such a Block.

Related Links:Registration: Sign-up Problems/Account Deletions
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > how to get back on site after being deleted?