Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 merry0709
Msg: 1
Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriatelyPage 1 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I`ve talked to alot of women about this and I have always wondered why some men do this, and alot of women have experienced it. You on a date with someone new. He may be saying good night in the car and you are kissing him a little bit, or maybe you are just politely watching a movie together at home, and all of a sudden out of the blue, the guy whips out his Willie. It just seems weird because you aren`t really doing anything
that you think would cause him to think that this was a proper thing for him to do at this point or moment. You certainly aren`t there! And the guy seems oblivious that he is doing anything out of line, like it is a normal thing that he would naturally do at this point of a date. Have anyone else experienced this? It is kind of shocking, but from talking to alot of ladies, pretty common, but they just don`t tell it because it is embarrassing and the guy makes them feel like they brought it on. And for the guys, why would you do this? Are you reading that if a woman gives you a kiss that it is a go for below the waist? Is this normal and am I a prude? Do your pants get tight and you need to be more comfy? Do you think this will turn the ladies on? What`s up with this? I would think the odds of a second date would be pretty bleak after this tactic. Or do some women like it and go for it ? I`m not being snotty. I really would like to know if this is really as common as it seems and if this is normal?
 vahbsc
Msg: 2
Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:31:58 PM
THANK YOU JESUS some other people have experienced this.

the main reason is because its worked on some other slut bytch before and they just gave it a shot.

i'm sure its just the spur of the moment, they're just seeing if they can get some action. but who am i to judge after a few beerbongs, i've been known to get naked. not asking for sex, just for $hits and giggles
 jd28spot
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:33:18 PM
Please tell me this is a joke?????? No way would any man be soooooooooooo stupid!!!!
 RogueGnome
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:36:55 PM
Some people are just retarded.
No way is said behaviour condoneable.

However, I have been tempted to use it as a pointer
when giving lectures.
 Luv Karla
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:37:12 PM
This has happened to me once or twice in the past,and I was surprised how brazen these 2 men were.

It's simple.Men like this not only lack proper social etiquette,but they are only
hanging out with you in the hopes that they will get laid.

Men like this don't mind letting it all hang out(no pun intended),because they are so desperate that at this point they really feel they have nothing to lose.lol

If a man ever did this to me on a date,he would not get a second one.
 merry0709
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:38:02 PM
I`d love to take a poll here as to how many women on dates this has happened to. I bet it is alot. They just don`t want to admit it because it is embarrassing, and the guys don`t admit doing it because they know alot of them do. Just be honest everyone. I would like to know.
 oldsoul
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:39:47 PM

However, I have been tempted to use it as a pointer
when giving lectures.

hd321
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:41:46 PM
Yes, I have had it happen to me. Usually, the stare down, then up with a raised eyebrow will get it back in the pants. I have asked if it was a free-range (ock before?
 esotericjudi
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:44:52 PM

Please tell me this is a joke?????? No way would any man be soooooooooooo stupid!!!!

Yes way, jd28, not a joke. had this happen to me. Same thing - I wondered what the heck made him think that was okay? And he seemed quite proud of it, too. Wanted me to tell him it was beautiful - what?!?! I thought to myself, well, it looks like a **** to me, about what I would expect it to look like, had I even been wondering, which I wasn't. Glad to hear this happens to others, as I was kind of concerned that maybe I am just 'blessed' to receive this treatment. Wish I hadn't been so shocked, then I would have remembered to tell him "looks like a penis, only smaller." LOL - maybe he wouldn't be so eager to show it off, then.
 .Marc
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:47:27 PM
I knew guys like that in college... I can't believe an adult would do it though....
 cotter
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:54:19 PM

No way would any man be soooooooooooo stupid!!!!
Yes waaaaaaaaay!!!! Had one man do this in a dark bar while sitting in a booth. (I like to meet my dates where I go to sing Karaoke. I'm well-known there and my friends are there for me if I need them.)

I still have no idea what he thought I should do with it. I wouldn't have even noticed if he hadn't said, "Hey what do you think of this?" He then took my hand and put it on it. I stood up and told him I was going to go put in a request to sing and when I returned I took a seat across from him.

I can't believe an adult would do it though....
Men my age are doing it. Are they still adults at the age of 60?

... or are they already in their second childhood?
 merry0709
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:58:15 PM
So then you go to work the next day and all your friends ask, "How did your date go with that guy last night? He seems really nice! Are you going out with him again?"
and what are you supposed to say, " Yeah dinner and the movie were great, and then when I was kissing him good night, he pulled out his d**k and started enjoying himself."
You can`t tell people that, so you say, "oh, there just isn`t any chemistry. I think I`ll pass on that one." If you tell them what really happened they think " what a loser to go out with a perv" so you don`t tell anyone. Then they do it to their next date, and wonder why they never get a second date.
 nascar3fan
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/7/2008 7:06:29 PM
If it happens again, just point and tell him how cute his tiny penis is. If he seems aroused by the fact that you acknowleged it, tell him you want to compare it with your penis. If he still seems aroused, mace him.
 trev01us
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/7/2008 7:08:24 PM
Although I personally can't believe that guys have done this, then again i've seen old aquantances do even stupider things in the past. I would probably have to agree with vahbsc, it worked before on someone with low morals and low selfesteem so they figured why not and see if it worked on different women.
 amazon_baby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 7:21:23 PM

If it happens again, just point and tell him how cute his tiny penis is. If he seems aroused by the fact that you acknowleged it, tell him you want to compare it with your penis. If he still seems aroused, mace him.

hahahahahaha now i wish someone would whip it out so i could do that...hahahahaha.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/7/2008 7:44:06 PM
Yah...

I guy I played squash with did this while we were watching a movie. We weren't even dating. Nor had we ever discussed it. I didn't even know he was interested in me.. honestly, I still don't know. Maybe he's really in love with his willie.. so he let it out and it had nothing to do with me.

Gawd.. I hope it had nothing to do with me.

I ignored it. When the movie was over, I told him I wasn't feeling well and he had to leave. Never spoke to him again.
 sassyaquarius
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/7/2008 7:59:37 PM

THANK YOU JESUS some other people have experienced this.
That was hilarious!

Yup... it's happened to me too...

Was dancing with some guy.... he started getting all touchy feely.. so I told him to back off and he said "I guess you just need to see some credentials"...

At that point I wasn't even looking at him, but from my peripheral vision I could see him reaching into his pants for what I thought was his ID or something...

I turned around and there was his penis... right out in the middle of a freakin bar!

I just walked away in some sort of shocked stupor... he tried to come near me later and I told him to get the %^$& away from me or I would get a bouncer. Freak.
 cotter
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:12:11 PM
^^^OMG ... at least my "bar whipper outer" was in a dark booth!!!

"Credentials" ... is that what it's called these days? Seeing is believing?

Honey you probably don't remember telling him you're from Missouri ... the great SHOW ME state ...
 whitegold765
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:13:44 PM
Oh my god, I must admit I'm kind of stunned. I knew guys were morons, but this is a whole new level. Makes me embarrassed just to be a man!

Why on earth would any guy do that?! I can't think of anything more calculated to end a date. Short of telling "dead baby" jokes.

I'd also like to say something to the ladies about this kind of thing... Don't let them get away with it. These kind of guys need to be told in no uncertain terms that behaviour is utterly unacceptable and they should get the hell out before you call security.

Then again... losers like this... would probably just think "Gee, what's she so uptight about? Probably gay.".

I hate men sometimes. I think I'm going to become a lesbian.
 .Marc
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:13:58 PM
Credentials?!
Some people certainly think highly of themselves.
 merry0709
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:17:01 PM
See-----I told ya it happens alot and no one says anything. But now I want to hear from some of the d**k whippers and tell us what your thinking is and why you do it? I am really curious.
 Life_Again
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:25:00 PM
Date a man over 40...
Watch out for the young WHIPPER SNAPPERS.
 justoneofthefish62
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:27:36 PM
WOW!!! I knew there's some real morons out there but holy sh1t, I've never heard of this crap before. Well...........there's always a first for everything huh?
 .Marc
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:31:09 PM
Wasn't there an episode of Seinfeld like this?
Elane, how was your date?
He took it out.
What?
We were having dinner, and there it was.... out....
 amazon_baby
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:38:14 PM
Maybe this is the feminist in me talking but i feel left out because women can't whip out their vagina's...maybe next time i'm on a date i'm just going to like i dunno, whip out my boobs and just act normal...i wonder what my date would do...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately