Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do women like to make a man beg for her when she wonts it more th      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chevyboy454ss
Msg: 1
Why do women like to make a man beg for her when she wonts it more then himPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Women always (not all of them) want men to lust over them WHY
do women play games cause they can or do they do it not meaning to
 Domeroth
Msg: 2
Why do women like to make a man beg for her when she wonts it more then him
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:32:38 PM
I don't know, but it's annoying as hell. I won't beg though, not for anyone.

Funny how suprised they are, when their little game backfires and I discontinue while they are still hot and bothered.

Bad thing is, thats solving a negative with a negative. Because of the game she's playing, you can't win for losing, so why bother.
 MsRedDress
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:39:06 PM
ch

so are you like saying
you want her to just spead em
and let you have your way with them?

I dont understand apparently
 MsRedDress
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:40:24 PM
@dom I will be sure to point that out to all the women on POF who might have wanted to meet you !!!!!!!!!!

not cool dude
 Domeroth
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:43:10 PM
He's talking about sex... or so it sounds like.

About a woman toying with a guy, and making him beg for it, when she wants it too, possibly more.

Seriously, you're going to diss me for being against that? Sorry, no dice. Forplay is cool and all, but this is a headgame we are talking about.

You want men not to act like dogs, yet you request that they beg. Yeah, that just pisses me right off.

All the women on PoF who might have wanted to meet me.... yeah, the lines of them indeed.
 skyee?
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:44:01 PM
ur not koo lil cat.. and no.. not 1 girl wants it more than a man... nop nu uh... beacause they all know they can just walk out the door and get something betr ^_^
 MsRedDress
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:44:13 PM
so you play games
that must make you a big man

wow
 romanticbob
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:46:48 PM
Guess I've been pretty lucky all my life. Although I've read a number of similar threads, I haven't experienced this kind of attitude in women. In fact, if anything, I find women more than willing when their emotions are aroused.
 Domeroth
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:47:20 PM

so you play games
that must make you a big man

No, you're missing my point. I don't play games. I don't buy into games.

So if some chick tries to make me beg, (unless it's just for fun) sorry, no.
 chevyboy454ss
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:48:44 PM
i am talking about for relationship for sexy for anything that has to do with getting there attention men do these things also but women more I think
 Domeroth
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:51:37 PM
I see, so you were talking about the 'playing hard to get' deal.

Perhaps it's because I've seen this behavoir a lot in sex, that I immediatly associated it. My bad.

But I'll still stick to my guns when I say I hate those stupid head games. I have not time nor tolerance.
 skyee?
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/23/2005 11:54:54 PM
o when u said "IT" we thought "IT" eh eh eh ......... *ill shut up now*
 Domeroth
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:03:12 AM
Yeah, amazing how it can be contorted like that.....

Which also adds insult to injury... I've ticked off msreddress, someone I have a great deal of respect for, and instigated her to froth off to this invisible army of women who might want to meet me.

ugh...
 skyee?
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:04:54 AM
yes i must apoligize to the lil kitty 2.. im sowy kitty...
 Domeroth
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:10:14 AM
Utterly rediculous....

Thats just like saying, "Oh, it's ok if they hurt me, I'm just not allowed to hurt them."

I'll agree that two wrongs don't make a right, but what else do you do in such a situation? Sit there and take the crap? Or, walk away from it?

Sitting there and putting up with it, makes you seem like a whiney sap, with only a hard on.

While walking away from it is proof your brain isn't in your****and you could really do without, when it comes to such a head game.

It's a no win situation. If there is a way to fix such a thing, please enlighten me. I'm not being sarcastic either. I'm dead serious.

Sorry if it aggrivates me and that bothers you, but I've had people tug such heartstrings before, and it freakin hurts.
 tim49250
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:14:42 AM
You can do the same thing, making a woman beg is no turn on though. Has it ever happened to you? I takes some doing to get back into the game after she has lowered herself that way. But it can be done. So give it a try, you'll see that they can cave too. But I just didn't know that begging was something they would respond to. I never tried that before. Oh yes when I was 11 and you know it did work now that I think about it. Still not interested in that kind of thing. I would like to try other things though.
 Domeroth
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:24:12 AM
Just figured out why I got so ticked off....

1, I don't take threats lightly. (although that sounded a lot more like a promise)

2, Gossipers are a pet peeve of mine. Tattlers... whever you wanna call em.

3, Making accusations at me, strikes nerves.

I will drop it however, simply because all 3 against me, are childish and mearly chaffs my ass.

Fine. I'm always willing to try and work things out, or try and figure out if it was a misunderstanding or what not.

msreddress, I respected you (even tried to e-mail to try and clear things up, out of area though). So, ...thanks. My compliments to your willingness to listen and reason.

Go tell whoever, whatever.... not like it's going to change anything.

I don't smoke, but damn do I ever need a cigarette...
 Domeroth
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:33:15 AM
*blink blink*

Thanks Kaboobers...

I'm just one of those poor twits who sometimes tries to please everybody, and ends up in huge misunderstandings. ...the primary problem in ANY relationship, be it first meeting, barely knowing someone, friendship, and so on... is communication. So it would seem to me.

A break in communications and understanding, can't divide individuals, countries... even family.

Now while that has nothing to do with anything!
 Domeroth
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:40:42 AM
...with that, I think this thread just died.

R.I.P.
 Domeroth
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:57:27 AM
^^^ dunno why, but I like this guy's sense of humor.
 mind_reader
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/24/2005 1:03:16 AM
^^ Here come some nice words: I never expected a guy to beg. But, guys are so used
to "hard to get" behaviours, that they don't know how to treat an honest woman.
They usually act as if, "we have her, let's look for the other ones too." And, I am
absolutely not ugly, inside and outside both.
 freespirit9931
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2005 9:59:21 AM
I would never make a man beg, and would expect him to respect me in the same way. A relationship is a two way street and can't survive on head games.
 MsRedDress
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/24/2005 10:07:13 AM
Dom, you should not be playing games with girls.
you said at the start of this post you like to lead them on and dump them. That is playing games.
Instead..... try being respectful to these needy, dependent, delusional women who play games trying to use sex as bait...
and do not become involved with them.
What goes around comes around.

I thought you to be better than that type of guy who plays games.
Your statement how you like to get them hot and bothered and walk out says you are playing games.
Not all women are delusional basketcases, needy, dependent and
stoop to nay level to have a man. Search out women who respect themselves enough to not play those games and when you run across one who does... stay away from her.
 Domeroth
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/24/2005 10:44:33 AM
Ok, I just logged back on.

I can clearly see the misunderstanding now. It was either on my end for not being specific enough, or your end for not completely understanding what I was saying.

My guess is in this case, it's my fault for not being specific enough.

I didn't say in no way that I'd leave the girl for not giving me sex. I said I'd walk out of the situation if she was just going to be a heartless tease.

I don't know how many times I've said the relationship is key, and sex is just a bonus.

Why would I walk out? It's simple, if I'm coming onto her compassionatly, and she puts up a front like she doesn't want it, then I'm going to give her exactly what she appears to want. How else can I tell?

So what if I'm turning the tables at the same time? Isn't that her fault for being the one with the front?

If she doesn't want sex... no big deal. But don't take in enough of my affection to get me aroused, just to shut me down because you think it's funny. It's cruel and aggrivating. That any way to treat someone you love? I would hope not.

That'd be like me leading a girl on to the point she couldn't stand it and wanted it really bad, then walking out. I'd be the jackass in that scenario. Essentially, what we've been discussing, is the hypathetical situation of her doing that to me.

If you don't want to drive, there is no point in turning the car on in the first place. The headgame is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't play these headgames. The fact that I'd back down and not get pissy (some guys do) when she 'suddenly decides' she doesn't want sex, and wants you to beg, is my way of avoiding said headgame.

I'm direct and I like it that way. You want something, ask (or throw a hint). You don't want it, don't ask.

Last girlfriend I had, there was a few times I was putting the moves on her, and she said she wasn't in the mood (and she wasn't playing a headgame) and I backed down respectfully.

In a relationship, it's important to respect eachother's feelings. Which is why I said what I said. It's inconsiderate to lead a guy on like you want it (and you do), then put up a front like you don't, just because it amuses you to see him beg.

I said it once, and I'll say it again, I don't beg, I walk away from the situation. Giving her exactly what she 'appeared' to have wanted.

...heh, "I'd dump her because she wouldn't spread em." *aggrivated laugh* Damn, give me more credit than that....
 dark_ice_angel
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2005 11:00:12 AM
Well I think it's because we want our men to really want it from us, and we want them to tell us we are amazing!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do women like to make a man beg for her when she wonts it more then him