Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking for threesomes on the net?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Valkee
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Looking for threesomes on the net?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've noticed in my time here, while looking for female friends, dates, as a female comes up with 90% of couples looking for a third.

I wish that couples looking for thirds could have their very own category, because it really clouds my search, which is definitely not looking for a couple looking for a single.

I want to know just how many of you that actually posted ads for a single woman to have sex with you and your spouse actually get responses, and if any have actually led to an encounter or experience?

I can't see myself ever, regardless of my status, looking for and hooking up with a couple from a personal's ad. I have had several threesomes in my life, both FFM and MMF, and each time was with a friend/friends that I knew from regular life (as opposed to Internet) and (usually during some alcohol induced adventure) ended up getting it on with them. Sometimes it was me with a couple, or a friend with my partner and I, and other times - just three friends. Once, it was with two friends, all of us attached, none of us to each other.

I have no problem with having or wanting to have threesomes, obviously, but it seems kind of trashy to me to request out of the pool of the general public a toy for you and your spouse and I wonder what kind of person would actually respond to it.

People asking for couples (swingers) don't seem to bother me as much as those seeking a third for sex, at least that seems to be a fair deal to me. I don't know, any one else feel the same way?

(The better one is "my husband will only watch - I'm sure there are tons of girls hopping on that bandwagon - would you do it?)
 Luv Karla
Msg: 2
Looking for threesomes on the net?
Posted: 1/16/2008 10:37:32 PM
Nothing on the net should surprise you.

And no,I have never tried to hook up with a woman(or man) for a threesome off of the net.
 Valkee
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2008 10:40:37 PM
I don't recall saying anything surprised me. I think I said it annoyed me. The question was "is anyone ever successful" at hooking up for threesomes through the net, not whether you have. Thank you for your reply anyway.
 RogueGnome
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/17/2008 5:41:34 AM
You might be attracting couples,
due to your own marital status setting.
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 7:46:07 AM
i had a threesome last night.. i used both hands.

.......................................................................................................................................
 Bindere-Dundat
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/17/2008 7:52:25 AM
So, you're not, like, looking for a third then, right??
 plumb5150
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/17/2008 8:00:05 AM
Try My wife is a pig.com Sadly, even though I'm joking there probably is a site like that
 SmileyClaire
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/17/2008 10:39:57 AM
I myself have been asked a few by females and males to join them and i havent as i had a partner who we were actually looking for a 3some with another girl we got lucky we had a place and a time it would happen and the day b4 it was meant to happen they got cold feet...... Although when i was 16 me and my partner who was 20 decided to meet a girl of the internet and we did and it was amazing my first of many 3somes
 tatguy2
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/17/2008 11:40:45 AM
Hi smiley, its too bad you two werent closer...........
I'd bang you like a screen door in a hurricane! LOL
I'm pretty sure your guy would feel like he was in a 1000 metre race after
my wife was done with him!
Have fun now.
 Nona37
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/17/2008 3:35:22 PM
I might have possibly done this when I was younger, but now at this stage in my life where I can say "been there done that" to most things, it just honestly doesn't appeal to me.

I agree that there should definitely be more categories on this site, this would aid everyone with having a more clear view of people specifically within our "line of thinking" sorta speak.

Good topic here by the way :)
 Nordic33708
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/17/2008 3:51:27 PM
The sad thing is that it's not even solid couples behind those profiles. It's a drooling guy who talks his influentual girl into it. She goes along with it because "He might split up with me if I don't do it *sob*...."

I think it's good that PoF doesn't have a couple's category. We would end up with a lot of those people trolling around and bother every single female on here.

Yeah that "my husband will only watch" is a good one. It's his fantazy to see two women and what other way to "convince" his girl that she really is bisexual. LOL

Actually I feel sorry for women who hop on that bandwagon.
 Nona37
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/17/2008 3:57:12 PM
I too feel sorry for women who do this. I feel there is absolutely nothing wrong with women or men for that matter being bi-sexual, but I do consistently wonder when I see bi-sexual women with men if they are TRULY bi-sexual? Or merely performing such things to please their selfish man! I hope women such as mentioned here wise up and live their lives for them and not some man, it's sad indeed.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 4:39:50 PM
Wait a minute. I had a girlfriend bring this up. Some women are bi or bi-curious. My x-gf was the former. I was 17 so I went for it. I don't know if I would go there at my age now though. If I did do it now, it would be because I cared about her and wanted to make her happy. I wouldn't want anyone to feel sorry for me.
 Nordic33708
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/17/2008 5:04:40 PM
"Some women are bi or bi-curious"

Some women are bi...correct but they are not as many as the sex industry would want you to belive.

Some women are bi-curious....false. You can't be curious to be something. You either are or you are not.

Listen to it...."I'm curiuos to see what it is to be bisexual. I think I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be be interested in women as well as men".

But....you can be curious about what it would be like to have sex with a woman or man if you are a man. That does not make you bi-sexual. Being bi-sexual entails much more than having sex with both genders. Bisexual people engage in relationships, have feelings for, get jealous, crave, lust for both sexes.

Women who have sex with another women to please their men are NOT bisexual. They are simply having sex with the same gender. Ask them if they would consider a full blown relationship with a woman and I guarantee you that the majority will say no.
 Nona37
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/17/2008 5:35:54 PM
Ok, I feel like "nordic's" cheerleader here, but I have to agree with that reasoning as well, and this has always been something that has bothered me as well, women NOT truly being TRUE to themselves and only doing these particular things to please men, and men should be ashamed of themselves, the ones who do this anyways, for making women feel they have to do these things, but then again, it does TRULY fall on the woman, she can say "no"!
 garnet73
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/17/2008 6:02:57 PM
I've always been very tolerant of the LGBT community. I figured the lifestyles of others had absolutely no impact on what I did with mine, so live and let live. I've also worked in the fashion magazine; and it might be a stereotype but I still worked with plenty of gay men. Or, in an office I worked at, the people I seemed to have the most in common with were clearly gay. I was chatting with them on a coffee break and finally one of them said "Dude, you're freaking me out! You don't even register on my Gaydar, what's your deal?" "I'm straight."

Anyways... a woman I was getting to know had been asking me if I had any Bi urgings. She said it was "because these creepy bi guys keep hitting on me." But, eventually she came clean and told me the truth: What she was really fantasizing about was a Male/Male/Female threesome where the men were "completely interactive." Suddenly the shoe's on the other foot, it's the female partner pressuring the male to explore bisexuality. Here's the bottom line though... I'm just not bi, and no amount of wishing from my partner could change that. I'm hoping that's the case for women, too.

As well... I've met a few swinging couples, and more often than not it was the female that was the more assertive party.

OT: Yeah, it'd be a nice feature if they could create a separate profile for Couples. I'm not looking for a package deal, either.
 Nona37
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/17/2008 6:08:01 PM
Garnet:

In being totally honest here, I think more women more times to none have fantasies about men interacting with one another, I feel this is normal, I must admit, this turns me on as well, but the thought of watching two women as well turn me on, but I do not want to be with a woman, but watching would not bother me at all, therefore, I can understand where you are coming from.

I personally am not looking for a package deal as well, I enjoy the "one on one".
 wildkittysub
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 3:06:40 PM
My profile pretty clearly states I'm not looking for couples or anybody to watch us, yet I've had so many contact me that are looking for just that. Several will go on for several messages before finally saying "you won't mind if my husband watches, will you"?
It's in my profile that I WILL NOT do that!
People don't read, they want what they want.
 Valkee
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2008 8:46:34 AM
Sorry it took me a long time to reply!

I am a truly bisexual woman, I started liking girls around the same time I started liking boys. By wondering whether a bisexual woman with a man is really bisexual - you could say the same if they were with a woman, maybe they're *really* gay. Bisexuality doesn't automatically make one polyamorous. I'm more monongomously wired, and the particular person that I fell in love with has a penis. That person could have just as easily had a vagina, but that's not what happened.

I do know what you mean though, especially those bi-curious types, are they just doing it to keep or please their partner, or to have some social status - that they actually "did it" and now can say they did, while often hurting a woman who possibly had some feelings for them and might have wanted more than to be a bed-post notch.
 twoshadows
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/11/2008 9:38:32 AM
My girlfriend and I have met single ladies on the web,but not on this site. I don't think POF would be the best site,but a lot of people will try using it because it's free.
 starcey
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/11/2008 11:05:51 AM
I get so many messages from couples looking for a third. No where on my profile do I mention digging chicks in any way. I am straight, I dig guys. This seems to be weird to some people and I end up in arguments with the person over my own sexuality.

I now just point them to this -> http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/522746420.html
 cheshire_grin
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/11/2008 12:59:59 PM

Actually I feel sorry for women who hop on that bandwagon

Proud member of the bandwagon. I'm usually the one who suggests threesomes. My first few relationships were with women, and I date both genders, and some intersexuals. I love women, and thoroughly enjoy sex with them. I don't mind if my boy's joining us, but hey, if he doesn't want to, more for me! I don't think all women who hop on the bandwagon are just influential girls succumbing to society's expectation of women being bisexual. Although there is a lot of that. Part of me hates to see so many women just bending to societal norms, and part of me goes "yay!" because at least we're exploring sexuality outside of a purely male/female, female/female, male/male approach.

Sure, we still expect the women to have a boyfriend full time. But now-a-days, bisexual women are far more acceptable. Hell, most men consider it a 'turn on'. That being said, bisexual men are not acceptable, which is something I would like to see change. It gets frustrating to see sexuality be so publically described for us, and to see people bending to its will.

As for the actual question: Yes, I've met up online for a threesome. Yes, I've found girls online for a threesome. No, they weren't from PoF.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2008 1:03:12 PM
"I have no problem with having or wanting to have threesomes, obviously, but it seems kind of trashy to me to request out of the pool of the general public a toy for you and your spouse and I wonder what kind of person would actually respond to it. "

I am not sure I really get your posting. I suppose the kind of person that would respond to that kind of ad would be a woman who really likes sex with another couple. And there are several around if you check out the ads for women seeking couples in other places on the Internet. I was in a relationship once with a woman who wanted to engage with another woman in addition to me sometimes and she really enjoyed it. It really depends on the dynamic and honestly, I am not all that weirded out by the notion of sex involving more than two people. It can be fun.
 gerr1971
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/3/2008 7:47:12 PM
I am currently exploring the idea of finding another woman for my girlfriend and I to have a threesome with. In my case, my girlfriend states she is only interested in touching and playing with the other womans breasts while I can do anything (I mean ANYTHING) to the other woman short of kissing her on the lips. It is my girlfriends fantasy to have a threesome with another woman and I, as she has never had one before.I've had 5 such encounters in my past, and it has always been two friends picking me up at a bar. (or I picked up a couple....) I figure if she is a lesbian and wants to run off with a woman, well, fine by me since we are not fully commited. Her fear is I might have feelings for the other woman (I am a very passionate lover) or the other woman might develop feelings for me. (it has happened in the past to me) and her idea is to only have a threesome when we are living together. (heeeeeyyyy, I think this is a trap!)
 clairelouise69
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/9/2009 7:24:54 AM
what sites do u reccomend for meeting people who are up 4 threesomes as Pof clearly isn't 1 .
I just want to say that not every1 is pressured into having a 3 some, if ur boyf/g,friend says its over if u dont provide them with a 3some its over they REALLY aren't worth having as a partner.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking for threesomes on the net?